Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > C64 Composing > fucking lamer
2007-04-04 18:56
Soren

fucking lamer

Some short-dicked dogass-licking moron-son of a crack-whoreish
midget-rat, (who's been living of human shit since birth!), spread various versions of some of my music editors.
check c64.sk ...
http://www.forum64.de/wbb2/thread.php?postid=148871#post148871
http://files.filefront.com//;7129738;/

So it seems that there are still lamers around who want to fuck up things.
The latest editor in the rar file is a very early preview of my X-SID editor.
Viruz-Tracker was an editor I worked on before I started working on X-SID.
Both of these editors (the versions in the rar file) are without packer.
The CZP editor 2.0 is a really old one of mine which I used a lot, and for some strange reason it comes with a packer that includes user-code for Gerard Hultink. I know Gerard is _NOT_ responsible for all this though.
And I also don't care about CZP-editor and Viruz-Tracker as they are both very outdated.
so.... first thing I will do, is not to make the full version of X-SID public. And you can thank that retard who seems to call himself TimbaGansta (Damn I hate that idiot!!!)
Furthermore, now that I am making a lot of serious progress on a new player+editor (which already beats my previous editors+players in many ways), I also have to keep this to myself or atleast give it to less people than I first wanted to.
so, dear fellow sceners, sorry about my decision, but that's how things are going to be for now.
Remember who you can thank for all this.
May he rest and drown in his own piss!

... 234 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2007-04-10 22:31
CreaMD

Quote: Im really starting to think this forum should be moderated more closely.

Apparently the attitude of some people here is a little askew.

I don't think this forum should be a platform for anyone's personal vendetta against any number of persons.

Since there seems to be a lack of self control amongst some of us, it might be better if there was some forum rules to abide and a moderator to enforce them.

don't get me wrong, I'm for free speech and all.

But what we have witnessed here in the past couple of days is beyond anything tolerable.

free speech is one thing abuse is other.. 1. where the rights of one person start, the rights of other person should (more or less) stop. 2. this is a "private property" offered for public use. Noone likes to have their private property shitted and pissed over.

--

- This place should be transparent so everyone can see who adds what and who votes for what. I don't like to see people hidding for anonymity.

- Also, Jazzcat was right about the accepting of members of the database. There shouldn't be unknown and fake accounts. If we want to have sane and healthy database, we need to have transparent membership. I saw many weird nicknames appearing in latest new user and I'm not really happy about it.

- And last but not least. This forum turned to complete trash since some people discovered PHPBB code and image linking. If I was moderator some of those ppl would be spanked hard without mercy (and with pleasure). Not that I don't like cute kittens, but I don't think this database is about this kind of content. Maybe there are people who appreciate trash that it's produced in some threads on pouet.net bbs, but I don't think it has anything to do with the demoscene or cracking scene. It's trash for average talentless people. If anyone misses it he is free to bookmark http://4chan.org/. Thanx for attention.

roman
2007-04-11 05:17
Trazan

Since the thread itself is fucked up anyway, I add some info:

I did ask for a verify/validation system long ago, this to avoid having faked users on this forum. Perff didnt reply to any of those mails - or any mails regarding this thread itself and Bamus stupid behaviour anyway.

Im hoping to see more active moderators online CSDB, but untill we do, we have to live with kittens, WAR and the amazing releases from Crypt.

2007-04-11 05:33
null
Account closed

Coffee & Cigarettes anyone? ^_^

------------------------------------
Knoeki/DigitalSoundsSystem/GheyMaidInc/SwappersWithAttitude
2007-04-11 05:46
CreaMD

Quote: Since the thread itself is fucked up anyway, I add some info:

I did ask for a verify/validation system long ago, this to avoid having faked users on this forum. Perff didnt reply to any of those mails - or any mails regarding this thread itself and Bamus stupid behaviour anyway.

Im hoping to see more active moderators online CSDB, but untill we do, we have to live with kittens, WAR and the amazing releases from Crypt.

There is/was validation system for new users as far I know. Perff made it in the times when wdr was around. As for answering leeters/pm's I wouldn't wonder why he doesn't answer. He must be getting few of them a day. I can imagine that he lost enthusiasm to answer them all over the time.
2007-04-11 05:49
cadaver

Ah, so I wasn't hallucinating when I remembered that sort of validation system too...
2007-04-11 07:04
Stainless Steel

Quoting cadaver
This doesn't need to be a friendly(tm) forum for everyone

Its not about being a jolly fucking happy teletubby forum, its about communicating with each other in a halfway civilized manner.

There's nothing against a little name calling, but there is a line that has been stampeded across several times lately.

2007-04-11 08:07
Scout

Autonomous moderated forums rule! \o/
2007-04-11 08:28
TDJ

Moderation is for pussies. PUSSIES I TELL YA!
2007-04-11 09:06
CreaMD

Quote: Moderation is for pussies. PUSSIES I TELL YA!

Unmoderated sites are for pussies, I tell ya.
2007-04-11 09:09
Trazan

Moderated pussies
Previous - 1 | ... | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
Guests online: 102
Top Demos
1 Next Level  (9.7)
2 13:37  (9.7)
3 Mojo  (9.7)
4 Coma Light 13  (9.7)