Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Entries > Release id #14321 : Turrican 3
2004-08-31 21:11
Chinese-Juggler
Account closed

Release id #14321 : Turrican 3

Ich dachte der C64 ist seit 12 Jahren tot ?

Weit gefehlt. Nach dem Download von Turrican III wurde mir klar, daß es einen TOD im Computerleben nur dann gibt, wenn es keine neue Software mehr gibt und ihn somit niemand mehr am Leben hält. SMASH-DESIGNS haben meinen C64 ruckartig aus dem Dämmerschlaf geholt.

Im übrigen möchte ich daran erinnern, daß die Zeitschrift 64´er vor 13 Jahren schrieb, daß man das Programmier-Team vor dem "Mikroprozessor-Schutzgericht" verklagen müsste, hätte Turrican II neben der Grafik auch noch tolle Musik während des Gesamt-Games gehabt.

Smash-Designs werden sich wohl nun vor diesem Gericht verantworten müssen... ;-)

Was diese FÄHIGEN Programmierer da aus meinem 22 Jahre alten System rausgekitzelt haben, ist mit Abstand das grandioseste Software-Erzeugnis, das ich meinem C64 je angetan habe. Der ließ sich am späten Abend gar nicht wieder ausschalten !!

Liebes SMASH-DESIGNS-Team. Holt Euch Manni Trenz an die Seite und zaubert weiter. Publiziert auf Eurer Site eine Bankverbindung und ich überweise Euch 20 verdiente Euro.
Ich habe ein verdammt schlechtes Gewissen so ein Meisterwerk unbelohnt zu lassen !!!!

D A N K E ! ! ! !

... 16 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2004-09-01 11:44
TDJ

Quote: Here's a translation from "Intertran" (http://www.tranexp.com:2000/)...

Self thought the C64 am since 12 years dead? wide ailed. after the Download of Turrican III became to me clear , that it a death in the Computerleben only then gives , when it no new software more gives and him and so nobody more on the life holds. SMASH - elect credit think C64 jerkily outfield the Dämmerschlaf fetched. besides will self on it remind of , that the periodical 64´er before 13 years wrote , that one the programmable - team before the " microprocessor Schutzgericht " take to court have to hätte Turrican II incidental the graphic also still romp music during of the whole Games had. Smash - elect become himself welfare now before this court answer for have to.;-) what this abler programmer there outfield to my 22 years ancients system rausgekitzelt credit , am at distance the grandioseste software - product , the self to my C64 ever give property. the let himself on the late evening not again switch off!! love SMASH - elect - team. fetches you man trend on the side and philter wider. headlined on your Site a bank account and self transfer you 20 earned eurocrat. I have one condemns worst conscience such a masterpiece unrequited to let!!!! thanks!!!!

Ehm .. the original post made more sense to me :)
2004-09-01 12:43
Cruzer

Quote: Ehm .. the original post made more sense to me :)

I think Intertran is famous for not making sense. :)
2004-09-01 16:59
CyberBrain
Administrator

Quote: ENGLISH ONLY!!!!!

i forgot a politeness-":)" after all those "!"'s. Didn't mean to be impolite, but really... ENGLISH ONLY!!!!

@nafcom: you're welcome to make a translation into non-intertran english. Just post it normally.

2004-09-01 18:17
Nafcom

Quote: i forgot a politeness-":)" after all those "!"'s. Didn't mean to be impolite, but really... ENGLISH ONLY!!!!

@nafcom: you're welcome to make a translation into non-intertran english. Just post it normally.

Chinese-Juggler wrote:

I thought the C64 is dead since 12 years?
Far from it!
After downloading Turrican III, I have recognized, there is only deadth in a computer life if there are no new releasing comming out and thus nobody keeps him alive. Smash Designs did shock wise bring back my C64 from hibernation.
Also, I want to remember, that the magazine "64'er" write 13 years ago, that, if the coder team also had nice music next to nice graphic during the complete game, they had to be brought intfront of the "Microprocessor Court".

Now, it seems like Smash Designs have to go there and state their responsibility ;-)

What the SKILLED coders managed to make from a 22 years old system, is the, with large distance most amazing software creation, I have ever "played" on my C64.

It was impossible to switch it off on late evening!!!

Dear Smash Designs Team. Get Manni Trenz along on your side and do more magic!

Publish on your homepage the money tranfer bank details and and I will transfer you, your deserved 20 €.

I am feeling guilty to keep such a masterpiece unrewarded.
2004-09-01 22:30
Hein

I think the Intertan translation is more amusing. Oh, almost forgot the :) politeness. Good one, Cyberbrain.

Wouldn't it be a challenge to have a Chinese review as endboss?
2004-09-02 11:57
Nafcom

Quote: I think the Intertan translation is more amusing. Oh, almost forgot the :) politeness. Good one, Cyberbrain.

Wouldn't it be a challenge to have a Chinese review as endboss?

Instead my translation features amusing spelling errors, is that not amusing enough? :)
2004-09-02 12:03
Cruzer

Quote: Instead my translation features amusing spelling errors, is that not amusing enough? :)

No that's just annoying: P

Especially that common German mistake of always translating "seit" to "since" in all cases.

Example: "Ich habe seit 10 Jahren hier gewohnt" is "I have lived here for 10 years" and not "I have lived here since 10 years".
2004-09-02 12:29
Nafcom

Quote: No that's just annoying: P

Especially that common German mistake of always translating "seit" to "since" in all cases.

Example: "Ich habe seit 10 Jahren hier gewohnt" is "I have lived here for 10 years" and not "I have lived here since 10 years".

does it count that I have done it in a rush (because I did post something wrong and had to edit it until somebody replies to my post - that would have been more embarrasing than some little glitches in my translation - next time I do a fine one, I promise :) ) - and it has been after 8 pm? O:)
2006-11-20 19:02
Bamu®
Account closed

Is there a trained version of Turrican 3?
2006-11-21 09:47
Bamu®
Account closed

Shame to the cracker "scene". Not even a cracked version exists. :D *LOL*
Previous - 1 | 2 | 3 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
HBH.ZTH/Abnormal
rexbeng
csabanw
Flavioweb/🇮🇹HF..
Freddie
Matt