Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Feedback > wandere deleats warez from others!!
2005-12-27 15:17
stash
Account closed

wandere deleats warez from others!!

wtf is this. i was browsing the SWA side i found out that this
pig wanderer has deleted all of our uploaded warez.. for what reason are u so incompetent to do a demo to rag back on crudsmoker or what is ur problem.. stay away take this as a wrning,,

and to the csdb admns why don´t any one do something about this when people start deleting other peoples stuff??
2005-12-27 16:33
A3

Yep, that sounds really lame if it true.
2005-12-27 16:37
stash
Account closed

yeah just becoz he got dissed in the latest demo from swa.. why not just do a demo back.. it make no snce to me how lame can a person be. realy??

2005-12-27 16:42
Wanderer
Account closed

Message sent by: stash_wd on 2005-12-27 16:29:05.604079+01
u fucking retard why the fuck did u delete our demos from the swa side

now u have started a war just so u know u fucking losser and tell ur mamma to bring back her panties coz they starting to smell

fuck u
==================

Oh no. A war on the Commodore 64? What should I do? Do I need kevlar, an armored vehicle and an assault rifle?

Seriously, I'm in my 30's and a little old to be making war demos. If you can't handle my written opinions to the point you have to express yourself with demos, by all means go for it. I find it amusing if not flattering even if I don't download them.

And the mamma jokes, this is 2005 soon to be 2006. Just HOW OLD are you? 12... 13?

It's rhetorical but feel free to answer it. :)

p.s. I didn't delete your entries. I know who did, in fact they are right here beside me. War demos don't bother me, I'm not 12 years old any more.

Happy New Year
2005-12-27 17:25
Nafcom

Quote:
wtf is this. i was browsing the SWA side i found out that this
pig wanderer has deleted all of our uploaded warez.. for what reason are u so incompetent to do a demo to rag back on crudsmoker or what is ur problem.. stay away take this as a wrning,,

and to the csdb admns why don´t any one do something about this when people start deleting other peoples stuff??

did you send email or PM to Perff or KBS? if not so, then better do it than writing just in the forum.

Perff = Admin
KBS = Co-Admin
Cyberbrain = CSDb Team member
2005-12-27 17:47
stash
Account closed

yes i have pm perff

and wanderer ur so cool u know who did it they shit behind u so why be such a coward and not come forward and yes there will be much anti wanderer demos in the future count on it. and u say u don´t bother about war demos then why did u do FAMFAM and wrote it was coded by some one else..

and no i´m not 12 i´m a i litle older and i still think u suck
and the mamma jokes are still cool..
2005-12-27 17:50
Nafcom

Quote: yes i have pm perff

and wanderer ur so cool u know who did it they shit behind u so why be such a coward and not come forward and yes there will be much anti wanderer demos in the future count on it. and u say u don´t bother about war demos then why did u do FAMFAM and wrote it was coded by some one else..

and no i´m not 12 i´m a i litle older and i still think u suck
and the mamma jokes are still cool..

ok, thank you for notifying Perff
2005-12-27 17:57
stash
Account closed

nafcom: i wanna know who deleted our demos and for what reason
and wanderer being such a chicken and say he knows who but wont tell who it was.. i wounder who is 12 years old here

2005-12-27 18:28
Nafcom

Quote: nafcom: i wanna know who deleted our demos and for what reason
and wanderer being such a chicken and say he knows who but wont tell who it was.. i wounder who is 12 years old here

Perff has the technical possibility to find that out.
2005-12-27 18:39
stash
Account closed

nafcom: thanx i want to find out who did.. and for what reason
it wasn´t me who started this if our demos wasn´t deleated this would never have happend

2005-12-27 20:03
Nafcom

Quote: nafcom: thanx i want to find out who did.. and for what reason
it wasn´t me who started this if our demos wasn´t deleated this would never have happend

If the entry is complete (complete = download and upload of file, a good screenshot, all credits), you can lock it to prevent it from being deleted :)
2005-12-27 20:42
stash
Account closed

sure i know didn´t do that tough but i still wanna know who did it and why? it makes no sence to me why some one find it so amusing to delete some one else warez

2005-12-27 20:45
stash
Account closed

one other thing i forgot to mention i don´t know this fucker but i know not many people don´t like him and now me is one of them.. and i will not let him get away with this childis behavior

2005-12-27 20:56
Oswald

Wanderer, in fact you act like a 12 year old. Now you're alone (except your wise friend who did the actual deleting) against the majority of the scene.
2005-12-27 22:42
Moloch

Quote: If the entry is complete (complete = download and upload of file, a good screenshot, all credits), you can lock it to prevent it from being deleted :)

Is this some new CSDb "rule" that I missed?

Also, do me a favor, and stop adding yourself as maintainer to my locked entries. I check CSDb daily and if someone has a problem with an entry they can send a PM and I'll respond.
2005-12-27 23:20
Slartibartfast
Account closed

Quote: If the entry is complete (complete = download and upload of file, a good screenshot, all credits), you can lock it to prevent it from being deleted :)

The Xmas SWA demo WAS locked. Wanderer (or his invisible friend sitting beside him, wtf ever) accessed my gmail account and used it to get a new P/W for the Crudsmoker account here. Then the SWA Xmas demo was deleted.

The other SWA entries were unlocked already, why Wanderer (or his amazing invisible friend) decided to delete other SWA releases is beyond me. Evidence of a deeper psychological problem most likely.

I notice Secret Man is on right now. Maybe he's Wanderer's mate!

Fucking ridiculous childish behaviour from Wanderer, "I didn't do it, but the guy who did is right here next to me!" WTF?

Anyway, I've had much discussion with Perff and Cyberbrain about this, and about Wanderer's wacko cyberstalking a couple of weeks ago. Apparently such actions by people who are only here to fuck with other people are condoned on CSDb, because dealing with it would only cause more headaches for the admins.

Fair enough, I guess.

Wanderer has gotten worse since the first time he abused CSDb earlier in the year, worse again when he spammed the forums with my old alt.drugs posts, and worse still now.

What's next? This kind of behaviour going on without retribution makes CSDb a mockery and makes Wanderer's sociopathic tendencies even worse.
2005-12-27 23:28
stash
Account closed

yeah i gree with slarti.. who think u r u so big in your woed.. if u ever come to sweden please visit me i even give my adress ar u man enoug u can even bring ur secrets frined with... and u say i´m 12.. u suck simple as that o by the saw ur demos

but its worth to see some of his "demos"
a scroll and a koala pic
what a coding capabilities :)

and he boasts about his 200 demos
bah

lamo.. what happend u been quiet for a while u can always have ur mother next to u while u read the pots

2005-12-27 23:31
Steppe

That's fucking sick shit. *spits on the floor*
2005-12-27 23:45
CreaMD

Quote: The Xmas SWA demo WAS locked. Wanderer (or his invisible friend sitting beside him, wtf ever) accessed my gmail account and used it to get a new P/W for the Crudsmoker account here. Then the SWA Xmas demo was deleted.

The other SWA entries were unlocked already, why Wanderer (or his amazing invisible friend) decided to delete other SWA releases is beyond me. Evidence of a deeper psychological problem most likely.

I notice Secret Man is on right now. Maybe he's Wanderer's mate!

Fucking ridiculous childish behaviour from Wanderer, "I didn't do it, but the guy who did is right here next to me!" WTF?

Anyway, I've had much discussion with Perff and Cyberbrain about this, and about Wanderer's wacko cyberstalking a couple of weeks ago. Apparently such actions by people who are only here to fuck with other people are condoned on CSDb, because dealing with it would only cause more headaches for the admins.

Fair enough, I guess.

Wanderer has gotten worse since the first time he abused CSDb earlier in the year, worse again when he spammed the forums with my old alt.drugs posts, and worse still now.

What's next? This kind of behaviour going on without retribution makes CSDb a mockery and makes Wanderer's sociopathic tendencies even worse.

I would like to apologise for misjudging you after the first accident. I must admit that your attitude towards Wanderer was very probably fair, back then. Sorry. Have a nice rest of the year + a happy new one. ;-)
2005-12-28 00:02
Slartibartfast
Account closed

Quote: I would like to apologise for misjudging you after the first accident. I must admit that your attitude towards Wanderer was very probably fair, back then. Sorry. Have a nice rest of the year + a happy new one. ;-)

Well, thanks. It seems like by now no-one is going to be condoning his low actions, maybe eventually he'll get the idea that he's made himself look like a fool in the scene (again).

The constant crowing about his power tripping in his posts is getting more than a bit monotonous...

Thanks anyway, counts for something. Happy new year ;)
2005-12-28 00:02
stash
Account closed

of coz it´s fair he has anoyed alot of scener now he start with me.. he better can finish what he started coz i wont stopp untill he learn litle about respekt...

2005-12-28 00:13
Graham
Account closed

This issue proves once again that CSDB is too open. Nobody with a 0 day account should be able to change anything and until someone has been proven "trustable" he should only be allowed to do additions and no deletions.
2005-12-28 00:17
stash
Account closed

graham: sure ur right but still.. who is so sick in his head to delete other peoples demos what´s in it for him don´t he have life???

we ar going to do a federation against wnaderer
real nick no fake

if any one cares to join pm me

2005-12-28 00:18
Nafcom

Quote: Is this some new CSDb "rule" that I missed?

Also, do me a favor, and stop adding yourself as maintainer to my locked entries. I check CSDb daily and if someone has a problem with an entry they can send a PM and I'll respond.

Not true. I have received emails from people that said that you did not rsspond, so I was forced to fix it.

I just forgot to remove myself after it

It was only fixing missing download/screenshot stuff. CBA helped a lot :)
2005-12-28 00:20
Moloch

Quote: Not true. I have received emails from people that said that you did not rsspond, so I was forced to fix it.

That's complete bullshit... I'm here daily and no PMs from people...

The only person that has asked me to fix up some entries was CBA (via irc).

Time to take care of this once and for all...
2005-12-28 00:22
Nafcom

Quote: That's complete bullshit... I'm here daily and no PMs from people...

The only person that has asked me to fix up some entries was CBA (via irc).

Time to take care of this once and for all...

I am not going to argue. well, anyway, just some downloads added and screenshots as I said, so cool down :)
2005-12-28 00:24
Moloch

Nope, I'm going to deal with this in a better manner...
2005-12-28 00:25
Nafcom

Quote: Nope, I'm going to deal with this in a better manner...

yes, when you do new entries with file upload and screenshots, please :)
2005-12-28 00:27
stash
Account closed

we had several screen shots ans still they got deleted
why???

u scared now wanderer why don´t tell me who did as u calim to know them stopp being covard
2005-12-28 00:28
Tch
Account closed

Quote: Not true. I have received emails from people that said that you did not rsspond, so I was forced to fix it.

@Moloch: there are many USA-groups locked by you that miss a "founded on 19.." entry.
Lots of info in old mags.
Didn´t PM anyone about this,as it´s your ´duty´ to take care of the entries you lock. ;)
2005-12-28 00:29
Matt

things r really getting heated up here lately
guess that's why I love this place so much haha 8)
2005-12-28 00:29
Jazzcat

I agree with Graham. On the BOARDS you had to have references from existing members to gain access to the bbs. Even when you had access, it was restricted. Only after being on the board and posted in Sub #1 for a certain period of time, were you permitted to post in the other subs as well.

2005-12-28 00:30
stash
Account closed

but still our locked stuff got deleted anway and

2005-12-28 00:35
stash
Account closed

why is my msg´s ignored ....

2005-12-28 00:37
Moloch

Quote: @Moloch: there are many USA-groups locked by you that miss a "founded on 19.." entry.
Lots of info in old mags.
Didn´t PM anyone about this,as it´s your ´duty´ to take care of the entries you lock. ;)

Yes, those entries are locked because we've had problems with PAL n00bs making various clueless changes. I've heard similar complaints from countless people here...

A similar issue is entries for sceners that are locked by others... for instance Massive Onslaught is locked by Midfit and Westbam... and at various times one of them comes along and edits his group memberships without a reason...

Nafcom - I just checked my PM messages here... in the last four months two PMs about entries - one from CBA and another from Grim Reaper. Hardly some flood of complaints as you make it out to be...
2005-12-28 00:37
Nafcom

Quote: why is my msg´s ignored ....

check "My Settings" above at the upper right corner.

You have probably by mistake blocked your own messages =)
2005-12-28 00:38
Tch
Account closed

°Bows to the ´Crackers´° ;)

No pun intended and it is lame to remove entries this way.
Still,it makes me appreciate it.
Time for better protections! 8D
2005-12-28 00:41
Slartibartfast
Account closed

Quote: °Bows to the ´Crackers´° ;)

No pun intended and it is lame to remove entries this way.
Still,it makes me appreciate it.
Time for better protections! 8D

Taking over a gmail account because I put a silly secret question on it, then using that to get a new password for a CSDb account and subsequently using it to abuse CSDb, has NOTHING to do with cracking.

These actions are about as low and lame as is possible. Posting anything that may seem to encourage this wacko will only make things worse. Possibly you could consider that.
2005-12-28 00:42
stash
Account closed

nafcom: yeah i did.. but how can i lock uploads???

the covard wont repply my mail or pm..

sooon to come Scener Against Wanderer

if u want to join pm or slarti

2005-12-28 00:44
Nafcom

Quote: nafcom: yeah i did.. but how can i lock uploads???

uhm? It's not possible to upload stuff if an entry is locked...
2005-12-28 00:44
Tch
Account closed

Quote: Taking over a gmail account because I put a silly secret question on it, then using that to get a new password for a CSDb account and subsequently using it to abuse CSDb, has NOTHING to do with cracking.

These actions are about as low and lame as is possible. Posting anything that may seem to encourage this wacko will only make things worse. Possibly you could consider that.

Hehehe,I like this kind of crap..
Puts a smile on my face!

When something serious gets deleted,I´ll be angry. ;P
2005-12-28 00:54
stash
Account closed

k all demos locked..

tch: yeah me to fucking covard all he can do is delte from our side
2005-12-28 01:04
Tch
Account closed

@Stash_wd: Protect your site better and learn some English.

@Moloch: I understand.
Still,when there are multible sources of information and the groups releases are consistant with that time-table,it might be alright to assume the founding-year is correct.
2005-12-28 01:28
Fungus

why dont we just all put wanderer on ignore all posts?

this will surely solve the problem, as there is no reason for him to post, if no one is going to read any of it.

This the adult thing to do imo.
2005-12-28 01:36
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: nafcom: yeah i did.. but how can i lock uploads???

This all began when Slarti opened his mouth. I let it go until such time that he again opened his mouth and called me a ripper. I then called into question his drug abusing past and let it go. Then Slarti created a fake user for a fake demo and was busted red handed doing so.

Evidentally I am more than happy to let things go but Damian just keeps on whining. Do you see me taunting him? Nope. And do you see demos from me against him? Uh nope. Do you see some pathetic group being formed against him? Err nope.

Whereas I'm content to leave things be, he continues to provoke on the forums and then escalates it to fake demos and finally his own little user group. Clearly he has an inability to let things go and if making his own little fan club and producing more little demos makes him feel good, I say more power to him.

It's not ever day your addictions get used against you and you get outed (Mr. Crudsmoker). I'll look forward to this group emerging, and possibly releasing demos. It's pretty funny when you think about it.

What possible harm can a bunch of stoners on a computer do? I've been through all this kiddo-drama 10 years back and it's sad it's present. Even more sad that Damian just refuses to let things be.

Seriously, if you are truly fed up with all this drama on CSDB think about what another lame group against someone is really going to do for the scene. I have not seen the original demo and I refuse to view war demos. Sorry I grew up about 25 years ago. It will be a one sided 'war' because there's no winning when grown adults participate in such nonsense and nobody relents in a war of words. I proved he's a stoner and created a fake account, that to me is good enough.

Sceners against Wanderer... *rolls eyes*

Quote of the day: "yeah me to fucking covard all he can do is delte from our side" - unintelligible babble

2005-12-28 01:37
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: why dont we just all put wanderer on ignore all posts?

this will surely solve the problem, as there is no reason for him to post, if no one is going to read any of it.

This the adult thing to do imo.

I don't post to evoke a response, I post to express my feelings on the scene. If people have issues with it, that is their lack of self control not mine. I don't curse people or swear because people don't agree with me nor do I make fake demos.

By all means DO block me and that way I can continue to express myself without all this kiddo-drama. Think about it people... if you are that driven to emotion by one person, quit the scene.

Declaring "war" between computer sceners... that's just pathetic especially given the average age of people on here. I read a lot of things on here that annoy me but I don't run out and create a demo to protest it nor do I try to get people together to lynch-mob someone.

If you want to consolodate your efforts into something so pathetic, I won't stop you but don't expect any response from this way. I don't participate in scener wars.
2005-12-28 01:54
Slartibartfast
Account closed

You've posted many times before about how thrilled you are with the response you get, you've even written about the power it gives you.

You're not fooling anyone here.

No, you don't participate in scene wars, instead you hijack accounts and abuse CSDb.
2005-12-28 02:03
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: You've posted many times before about how thrilled you are with the response you get, you've even written about the power it gives you.

You're not fooling anyone here.

No, you don't participate in scene wars, instead you hijack accounts and abuse CSDb.

There is a small amount of power, for sure. I mean think about it Damian. By typing words on a keyboard I instigated you to create a fake account and a fake demo. You are now working to create a group devoted to little old me.

That is true power over you. What you do means nothing to me, in fact I urge you to create more demos. It flatters me and amuses me. Still I continue not to let it bother me, it is a passing source of amusement. Case in point, I have abandoned the other forum threads that you so willingly keep posting to. You remain ignored for the most part but yet you continue to post hoping that somehow you can be avenged for being outed twice.

Remember though, you *choose* to make rude comments and follow up to my every post. In fact every time I check this place out (online and off) there you are logged in. Try fingerpainting or knitting, it's supposed to be less stressing.

Remember you are the person who *chose* to make a demo all about me and try to hide your identity yet you seem to conveniently forget that fact. :)

Cheers!

2005-12-28 03:00
CreaMD

Quote: There is a small amount of power, for sure. I mean think about it Damian. By typing words on a keyboard I instigated you to create a fake account and a fake demo. You are now working to create a group devoted to little old me.

That is true power over you. What you do means nothing to me, in fact I urge you to create more demos. It flatters me and amuses me. Still I continue not to let it bother me, it is a passing source of amusement. Case in point, I have abandoned the other forum threads that you so willingly keep posting to. You remain ignored for the most part but yet you continue to post hoping that somehow you can be avenged for being outed twice.

Remember though, you *choose* to make rude comments and follow up to my every post. In fact every time I check this place out (online and off) there you are logged in. Try fingerpainting or knitting, it's supposed to be less stressing.

Remember you are the person who *chose* to make a demo all about me and try to hide your identity yet you seem to conveniently forget that fact. :)

Cheers!

Wanderer, you produce a lot of text in every post you make. It makes discussion with you almost as tiresome experience as with Wildstar (comp.sys.cbm), but Wildstar is just a harmless enthusiast. As someone with (possibly) more self-reflection than him you might consider if it wouldn't be better to avoid this (kind of) obsession of flooding CSDB forums with piles of iterated and (generally) valueless paragraphs. Thank you in advance. No more posts from me in this debate.
2005-12-28 03:06
Wanderer
Account closed

>Wanderer, you produce a lot of text in every post you
>make. It makes discussion with you almost as tiresome
>experience

Yes I do.

=======

>Evidence of a deeper psychological problem most likely.

Yes Damian, I suffer from deep psychological problems because I used an internet search engine to use your own words against you.

Example: "i once came out of an extremely intense nitrous hit making clawing motions and animal noises, with no idea why..."

>I notice Secret Man is on right now. Maybe he's Wanderer's mate!

Drugs = paranoia

>Fucking ridiculous childish behaviour from Wanderer

And you, a 30'ish year old spent how much time on your 'war' demo?

>Anyway, I've had much discussion with Perff and Cyberbrain
about this, and about Wanderer's wacko cyberstalking

Oh Damian you have to admit that someone who makes clawing and animal noises is not exactly mentally sound. It's difficult to stalk publically viewable messages.

>Apparently such actions by people who are only here to
fuck with other people are condoned on CSDb, because

Contrary to you, I am NOT here to fuck with anyone. You just don't want to stop insulting me via the forum. Even after a ceasefile earlier this year you continue to have a need for 'retribution'. Lies about downvoting, accounts that aren't even mine, insluting one-liners... you are as guilty as I am.

>CSDb earlier in the year, worse again when he spammed the
>forums with my old alt.drugs posts

You don't think people who see rubber ants is funny?

>What's next? This kind of behaviour going on without
>retribution makes CSDb a mockery and makes Wanderer's
>sociopathic tendencies even worse.

RETRIBUTION? I am right, you DO feel a need to get revenge, hence your little demo and soon to be group.

Damian, I have repeatedly said that if you cease your stupidity that this will all end. Yet you continue to instigate things with fake users, fake releases and antagonizing messages.

I have remained quiet many times when you left one liners about me. You just seem to have this never ending for revenge.

Whine to Perff and Cyberbrain all you want. All you need to do is to stop posting insulting messages intended for me to read. After all if you don't expect a response why else do you make them?

I've made my point. Let's see if you can resist any further insults.

2005-12-28 08:14
Moloch

*burp*
2005-12-28 08:34
Perff
Administrator

what a nice holyday... :(

Can you name any of the releases that should have been deleted? That would help me a lot in investigating.
2005-12-28 09:49
stash
Account closed

wanderer: woaw u got got all turned o now did u..l all i wanted to know why u and ur wierdo friends deleted our demos and for what reason is that so hard to understand?? r u so syupid yo go on and ragg on damian all the time it was me who started this forum come on ragg on me i beg u u fucking loooser...

perff: everything that was on the side but i put them all back on line

thx: it´s protected and i know enough english to det this discussion started dont i?

2005-12-28 10:09
stash
Account closed

wanderer: number one the group is min

number 2 the demo was released under mine group

number 3 u say u didn´t delete even tough ur famous for hijacking others accounts and mess thinga up

number 4 u say u know who did it so why don´t u tell
me who it was and maybe this will come to an end

number 5 yes there is a demo under progres the group exist

number 6 u suck big time come forward u covard what are i scared of
2005-12-28 11:29
Perff
Administrator

Could someone perhaps point out more precisly what was deleted? If not, I can't do much about it.
2005-12-28 11:33
Slartibartfast
Account closed

Quote: Could someone perhaps point out more precisly what was deleted? If not, I can't do much about it.

Cyberbrain already fixed it ;)
2005-12-28 11:37
Perff
Administrator

I'm a bit confused here.....

Yesterday night/morning some things were deleted, which Cyberbrain undeleted again the same morning.
However this thread was started yesterday afternoon. So I then asume that some new stuff was deleted!?
Stash claims to have reentered or uploaded or how he put it, some stuff which was deleted. This could not be the case if it was the same as what Cyberbrain undeleted.
????????
2005-12-28 11:46
Slartibartfast
Account closed

Quote: I'm a bit confused here.....

Yesterday night/morning some things were deleted, which Cyberbrain undeleted again the same morning.
However this thread was started yesterday afternoon. So I then asume that some new stuff was deleted!?
Stash claims to have reentered or uploaded or how he put it, some stuff which was deleted. This could not be the case if it was the same as what Cyberbrain undeleted.
????????

Stash started this thread to bring attention to what had been done, I believe.

The other confusion was about the download files themselves in the releases, which can't be undeleted unfortunately. So they had to re-add them, I think that's what was meant.

Some people aren't so familiar with CSDb and this debacle has brought them back to it, so I guess that's one of the positive outcomes. ;)

Anyway, hopefully this is the end of this.
2005-12-28 12:35
Nafcom

Quote: I'm a bit confused here.....

????????

It's supposed to all be better in soonish CSDb V2, right? ;)
2005-12-28 12:40
Slartibartfast
Account closed

Yes, CSDb V2 will solve all problems, bring world peace, and feed the starving children ;)

I look forward to it.
2005-12-28 16:07
stash
Account closed

perff: some one had deleted the demos that where uploaded on the side the csdb link didn´t work only the web site link. i did upload them again so that u can leech it from the csdb link

but what i wanna know if u can see who did it?

i started this thread after i heard that it was deleated

2005-12-28 19:12
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: wanderer: number one the group is min

number 2 the demo was released under mine group

number 3 u say u didn´t delete even tough ur famous for hijacking others accounts and mess thinga up

number 4 u say u know who did it so why don´t u tell
me who it was and maybe this will come to an end

number 5 yes there is a demo under progres the group exist

number 6 u suck big time come forward u covard what are i scared of

Laszlo, I'm sorry but I can't understand a word you are saying. Please send me your address, I have a Christmas gift for you: http://tinyurl.com/cqhx2

I find it mildly amusing that you posted a message "wandere deleats warez from others" accusng me of deleting your precious demos, then a few days later you state, "but what i wanna know if u can see who did it? i started this thread after I HEARD that it was deleated"

If you are hearing things, you are either on drugs or listening to Slarti who is on drugs. According to him, all fake users are me. All fake groups are me. All deletions are me. All downvotes are me.

However when he is asked to provide proof of his dillusions, he fails. Please don't become a Slarti, we have enough sensible people on here who live in a world of facts not dillusions.

A dillusion is writing "great to see a new kid in the scene, pretty good for someone who was born when the scene was dying!" when in atual fact you ARE the person whom you are writing about. Those mushrooms are a terrible thing.

Your entries are restored, you've locked them, now maybe we can end this thread?

Peace.
2005-12-28 19:57
Six

Weak.

These antics don't serve to improve the image of the NTSC scene one bit.
2005-12-28 20:24
Slartibartfast
Account closed

Ah, so this hasn't been dealt with after all...
2005-12-28 21:00
stash
Account closed

u can take that xmass gift and show it up ur ass.. it was ur secret friends who did it u said it ur self "i know who did it they sitt besides me" untill u don´t tell who it was u will gett the blame for it..

yes some one told me they where deleted and when i checked they where so what´s the fucking proglem...

i will end this thread when u come forward and tell me who ur cool secret friends are that deleted things

yes i asked (but not u i asked perff) if it´s possible to see who did this shit.. and i also would like to know for what reason what the fuck did i ever do to u.

yes the entries are restored after u(ur cool friends) had deleted them....

mean while u can visit http://swappaz.biz/saw.htm and give me ur adress there if u want

fuck u and have a nice life
2005-12-28 21:40
Wanderer
Account closed

Let me ask you both a question, seriously for a moment.

To me this is all a 'scene' related thing. I don't take it with me after I logout of CSDB. So when I see you making demos, groups and creating websites, I have to wonder how seriously you take these things? I will never go to the extent to create a group or a demo about you, neither of you are worth my time. I'm a litle too old for that.

Reading your website guestbook you say, "fuck wanderer u covard as mother fucker now u will see how many sceners will protect u muhahahaha". First of all I don't NEED protection. Your words don't hurt and opinions don't hurt. Secondly I think 99% of the CSDB people simply just want this to end, not continue.

This is not even including your threats of violence on the SWA part of CSDB or the death threats you emailed to me. I wonder if people who trade Beanie Babies and get into arguments would send death threats? Yes, it's *THAT* pathetic.

I'm sure Perff, who really doesn't want to become involved, could attest that on the night in question I'd been logging from an ISP not found anywhere close to my city. In actual fact I was staying with a friend who used to do graphics for me and is credited in some of my work. He has no problems with my mentioning his name, it's James and he went by the name of Commodore Convict.

To further add useless details to an already pathetic and overly dramatic story open to public display and ridicule, I was in the hottub with other partygoers and came back to find that he had deleted them. (Oh boy, we can only imagine what will appear in the next 64 disk mag)

Now you can choose two things. Accept this explanation, remove your threats and life can go on as we know it. Or don't accept it, continue to spend your time devoted to me through websites and demos. Honestly I don't care... you don't see me begging, nor will you, to stop this activity.

The concept of a 'war' on a computer is so utterly fucking pathetic that I laugh. You make demos about me, you make a group against me, people join it... but it doesn't hurt, injure or kill me.. and I've never really understood what you're trying to prove with these things. You know that I don't care about public opinion of me, that much is obvious.

So here's a great opportunity to end this stupidity. Accept the explanation, give up your S.A.W. efforts and find peace. It's getting close to New Years and I don't think you want to be sitting on here living in an 8-bit world full of anger when it strikes 2006... or do you?

As for Slarti, you have a history of making accusations you cannot prove. You claim I downvote, that I have dozens of fake accounts and that I am behind every fake group against you or every deletion there is. Yet when I ask you politely to provide proof, you say nothing. Perhaps you should gather what we call, proof... it helps build credibility.

If you will stop making such accusations, and stop trying to provoke responses through messages that come out of nowhere, such as "you are a ripper", then maybe peace can be found. I will stop making posts mentioning you or which anger you. Things were quiet for the longest time this year until you got upset over my anti-drug comments and called me a ripper.

I think perhaps Laszlo and myself can patch things up, but you seem to be unable to let go of this anger you have for me and insist on 'retribution'. But with 2006 right around the corner, there's still hope.

Case in point, I disagree with Moloch on his African American group. Yet we are still civil and can talk rationally (when I'm not around, who knows...) It's acceptable to DISAGREE with people on CSDB. Not every disagreement needs to turn into a "gee let's make demos about him because we don't agree with him" situation.

Let's see what happens... and then we can look for the 240 block issue of Vandalism news devoted entirely to this drama. :)

It's a long post but I think if you take the time to read it, you'll see this is a most reasonable and fair proposition.
2005-12-28 21:49
Slartibartfast
Account closed

This has surely gone on long enough, obviously Wanderer is very good at telling tales, and he's getting all the worse in his assurance that his behaviour is acceptable when he can get away with it by another one of his stories.

I'm sick of this melodrama, this guy has shown continually that he's not going to stop the abuse and the accusations. I won't be bothering with any magazine that gives it any further credibility either.

Have fun continuing to make a joke of this site.
2005-12-28 21:55
Wanderer
Account closed

Damian you are the one who began this crusade without even gathering any evidence as to who deleted your demo. What you want is nothing less than me to be banned completely. I don't think this realistic or even achievable. I have a 20 year (as of January 1, 2006) scene history and I do contribute a lot of uploads.

I accept you don't want a ceasefire, and that's fine. You can continue your fake SWA demos. As I said, I think Stash will be a little more reasonable and you still have a lot of issues to work out. Good luck with that.

Also don't exaggerate. I don't have any chronic CSDB abuse issues except for the 487 ones that you 'claim' were me, without proof. There are tons of unlocked files on here, some from those who disagree with me that are not vandalized.

That's all I have to say to you... now go make another demo about me.

Cheers.
2005-12-28 21:58
stash
Account closed

wanderer: all i wanted to know why and who deleted our entries
and it all started after the xmass demo which moast in the scene still think is the best xmass demo now i can´t help it that u get dissed in this demo i didn´t see it untill it was finnished..

but is that a reason for u or ur friend to delete our entries grow up man ur 30 years old i don´t know u and u don´t know me .

the web site and demos is to show the scene what u and ur cool freinds are doing not many people like u if i understand it right.

this will all end when i got an explanation from u why u(ur friend) deleted our entries that is for me verry childis behavior and i think moast people will agre with me...

so it´s now up to u will u give me a explantion for why it was deleted or should i go on,,,

regarding the threads against u in email was coz i was realy pissed off at u i usualy don´t make those kind of threads but in this caze i did for that i´m sorry if u got offended but for the rest of the story i stick to it as solid rock..

yep u can expect probably 4 disk side mag about this mess that u and ur friend started..

finnaly as i mentioned earlier i just want to know WHY ur friend did it is that so hard??

happy new year

2005-12-28 22:01
Slartibartfast
Account closed

Quote: Damian you are the one who began this crusade without even gathering any evidence as to who deleted your demo. What you want is nothing less than me to be banned completely. I don't think this realistic or even achievable. I have a 20 year (as of January 1, 2006) scene history and I do contribute a lot of uploads.

I accept you don't want a ceasefire, and that's fine. You can continue your fake SWA demos. As I said, I think Stash will be a little more reasonable and you still have a lot of issues to work out. Good luck with that.

Also don't exaggerate. I don't have any chronic CSDB abuse issues except for the 487 ones that you 'claim' were me, without proof. There are tons of unlocked files on here, some from those who disagree with me that are not vandalized.

That's all I have to say to you... now go make another demo about me.

Cheers.

You admit at least that a friend that you were at a party with accessed the gmail account, the csdb account here, and deleted the entries. However you spin it, that implicates you in the action, and the GMail thing isn't something trivial.

I never claimed you had 487 accounts, I have no idea what you are talking about.

As for your behaviour here, I think that for most it speaks for itself.

This whole melodrama is much more one sided than your spinning it, but you know what?

You fucking win Mike LaLonde, enjoy your pathetic victory over nothing. I've had enough of this ridiculous, unwarranted and unmoderated bullshit.

Until this is dealt with properly, I'm leaving. Congratulations.
2005-12-28 22:17
Wanderer
Account closed

Of course it's not one sided. I admit that I purposely try to infuriate you, but you do the same thing with the one-liners and jabs at me. But I accept that and don't resort to demos or groups.

You want nothing less than to see me deleted. Is that realistic? You want that so badly you are willing to leave CSDB until that day comes. You have said you want retribution.

Let's say that I was deleted, wouldn't that open the doors for future fake accounts? What of my many contributions to CSDB and a 20 year history? Maybe you don't care, but it does contribute to the c64 scene like it or not.

You can't get the retribution you demand so you're leaving. When you come back, and you will, remember my offer still stands.

Peace
2005-12-28 22:25
Slartibartfast
Account closed

Spin it how you like psycho. I've had enough of you getting away with your messed up behaviour, and I am leaving.

Well done, sociopath, pat yourself on the back.
2005-12-28 22:30
stash
Account closed

wanderer: i still waiting for ur answer WHY our entries got deleted so stopp changing the subject all the time and ragg on slarti.. is that to hard for u???

why not come forward do i have to repeat my self all the time
are u realy 30 years oldi have 17 years of scene history my self so stopp bragging about ur 20 years is that suposed to impress me well it don´t so stopp ur childis behavior and answer my qeustion
2005-12-28 22:31
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: Spin it how you like psycho. I've had enough of you getting away with your messed up behaviour, and I am leaving.

Well done, sociopath, pat yourself on the back.

I am a sociopath for quoting a person from Usenet and
demanding proof of one person's lies. Shame on me.

Yet despite it all you see no group against him or any demo against him, just words on a screen.

*waves goodbye to Slarti*

Thread closed
2005-12-28 22:31
Tch
Account closed

Finnaly piece att least.. 8P
2005-12-28 22:33
macx

Relax gentlemen. New Years eve is soon upon us and with it yet another c64 year. Evil demos is fun some times and that is what the scene is all about. Having a laugh.

Peace out.
*child prodigy*
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: wanderer: i still waiting for ur answer WHY our entries got deleted so stopp changing the subject all the time and ragg on slarti.. is that to hard for u???

why not come forward do i have to repeat my self all the time
are u realy 30 years oldi have 17 years of scene history my self so stopp bragging about ur 20 years is that suposed to impress me well it don´t so stopp ur childis behavior and answer my qeustion

No I am not 30, I'm over 30 and I have 20 years experience as of 2006. That is a fact not a boast - there is a difference of course.

I will private message you, this does not need to be seen by others.
stash
Account closed

swa has done a lote of anti demos and those where just made for phun nown one have ever done anything as childis as u and ur friend,,, and still no answer from u so this is till on

u can´t take a lilte fun or what u have ur 30 year crisis now??

damn u seems retared

2005-12-28 22:34
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: Finnaly piece att least.. 8P

Long overdue but here at last :D
2005-12-28 22:35
stash
Account closed

i´m 30 my self.. and why do u want to do this private make no snce att all i just hope i will get a axplantion from u this time
2005-12-28 22:38
Tch
Account closed

Quote: i´m 30 my self.. and why do u want to do this private make no snce att all i just hope i will get a axplantion from u this time

Read,process, KNOW!
Eaven u can doo thet,can u?
2005-12-28 22:38
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: swa has done a lote of anti demos and those where just made for phun nown one have ever done anything as childis as u and ur friend,,, and still no answer from u so this is till on

u can´t take a lilte fun or what u have ur 30 year crisis now??

damn u seems retared

Laszlo,

I can take all the fun in the world. I have taken the 'fun' of you threatening me on your SWA group page.

I entertained the joyful humour of your death threats and threats against my family.

And I'm enjoying the fun of the name calling you're doing.

So yes I can handle fun, and my mid-life crisis is still a few years away lol.

If you have taken the time to read, I said I will take it to private messages. My life does not revolve around jumping to private message you. When I talk to James I will ask him to explain why he deleted them, and give it to you verbatim.

LDA #$Peace
STA $01
JMP $FCE2
2005-12-28 22:43
stash
Account closed

as i said the thread against ur fammily i´m sorry for but not the rest.. not until this is al cleared up u keep away from answering my questions still

fake label is made for fun don´t knoew if u can under stand that but anyway

just leech the other demos and u see what i mean

2005-12-28 22:48
Wanderer
Account closed

Laszlo if I could speak Swedish I would speak in that language. I know no other way to say this in a way you can comprehend it.

If you want to know why they were deleted then give me more than 15 seconds in between your frantic messages. I have to actually talk to the person who did it before I can convey the answer. I asked him at the time but being rather drunk he was rather incoherent.

Let's not start all this again.
2005-12-28 22:57
stash
Account closed

i will untill i get an explanation so it´s up to u know

i sent u my email also so i want the names of ur friends who is behind this childis behavior that is all i want can´t u understand that

2005-12-28 23:03
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: i will untill i get an explanation so it´s up to u know

i sent u my email also so i want the names of ur friends who is behind this childis behavior that is all i want can´t u understand that

Yes Laszlo. I can see that you want to know who is behind MY childish behaviour and until then you won't let it rest. *rolls eyes*

good night
2005-12-28 23:09
stash
Account closed

roll ur eyeys hmmm u think ur something.. ur right i wont ive it a rest i want to know how and vhy u lamer frinds did it and why are they so chickengs and don´t come forward that is why u will take the fall for it.. i will never stopp

u have messed with the wrong persron
2005-12-28 23:22
A3

To all involved. Don't you guys think this crap has gone on far enough?
2005-12-28 23:32
stash
Account closed

as i said before all i want to know who did id and why wanderer still ignore my questions and untill he doess i will ragg on him
2005-12-29 02:43
stash
Account closed

wanderer: how can i get in touch with this jimmy comodre somthing.. i want to talk to him... or is he so deep deep undercuver no one can find???

as i wont get any answers from u u just keep changing subject

2005-12-29 02:59
Fungus

I'm going to quote Vivian of the Young Ones.

"Your all boring! very very very very boring!!!"

2005-12-29 03:16
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: I'm going to quote Vivian of the Young Ones.

"Your all boring! very very very very boring!!!"

I heard that CBS was considering dropping "The Young and The Restless" to schedule in "The CSDB Catastrophies".

Perff even had merchandising rights on signed memorabilia.

I guess that new Lexus I just bought is going back to the dealer now that the TV show contract is down the shitter. :(
2005-12-29 09:09
stash
Account closed

eanderer u retard i ask u again...... how can i get in touch with ur friend jimm commodore something.. what part of that didn´t u understand???

don´t such a chicken

2005-12-29 10:52
Steppe

Put him on ignore already, what's the point of constantly feeding the troll? And learn some english! ;-)
2005-12-29 12:16
stash
Account closed

i will but i still want his answer why is he sp ficking scared
just tell me why it got deletet he told me he vill sen private msg but he still havn´t that looser

2005-12-29 20:45
SECRET MAN
Account closed

Loooooooooser. Why do you take 2 "o" if you can make 9 ?

2005-12-29 23:59
stash
Account closed

o so nice another wacko joined is.. welcome
if y don´t have any thing interseting to say

then shut the fuck up

2005-12-30 13:56
stash
Account closed

wanderer: what r u waiting for u said u will pm me but u didn´t there is no "james" nor a "Commodore Convict" registered here.. so this is just one more lie from u

com on man why are u being such a covard pussy "yes the name calling starts again"

as i said before i won´t quit untill u come forward stopp act childis u lamo

2005-12-30 17:50
Wanderer
Account closed

C= Convict was never a scener, he was a local who did graphics for me. Look at my After Forever 2 demo for an example. Mind you I hated that demo but it does show he's real.

p.s. it's "coward" not covard.
2005-12-30 18:01
stash
Account closed

wanderer: ok still no answer u fucking coWard chicken, actually I have done some research of who did the deleting and I know u were behind it.. but anyway u can read about it in VN...

still waiting for ur pm
2005-12-30 18:11
TDJ

This is post #100 in this thread, and it makes as much sense as the rest.

Stop it guys, please. You make me look like an adult.
2005-12-30 18:12
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: wanderer: ok still no answer u fucking coWard chicken, actually I have done some research of who did the deleting and I know u were behind it.. but anyway u can read about it in VN...

still waiting for ur pm

I haven't seen the Christmas demo and I told Jazzcat I won't be reading the next Vandalism news. I've said all I'm going to say.

The moron band wagon always has room for one more, there's even an extra banjo.

This is the last time I shall address you, good luck with your SAW society. We all need constructive goals for 2006.

Dark Judge: this is 99% his posts and 1% mine... I try to ignore it but he just refuses to give up lol
2005-12-30 18:19
stash
Account closed

yes it is as u won´t do what u said u should that´s why i keep on going..

it´s all up to u tell me want i wanted in the beginning and i will stopp this forum it´s up to u

dark judge: congrats on #100 :)

2006-01-01 18:02
stash
Account closed

happy new year alll....

SAW enters the 2006 era wanderer u wont get away with this and i don´t give a shit about what u think.. u did a lame thing now u have to pay for it

if u can´t do the time don´t do the crime

2006-01-01 20:20
stash
Account closed

have been chatting to kickbak on irc.. some one has spread roumers that it was him who did the hack this is what he said

<_Kickback> Its funny I am the last person to know about this stuff LOL

<_Kickback> its funny because I am the ONLY James around that means I did this stuff?

<_Kickback> its cool that you told me, stuff like this I really don't care about, meaning rumors and all, its just sad people are such dicks that they would do shit like that

<_Kickback> people are funny they act like they are your friends but NO ONE came to me and told me this EXCEPT you and moloch yesterday

and i will not ask who started this roumer and why don´t care any more i won´t get an answer anyway

but i have a pretty god guess who started it so i leave likte this for now

2006-01-01 20:32
Kickback

Thanks Stash,
if ANYONE has any issues with me they have my email addy? or IM (jamesmathis2003@msn.com) let me know and we can talk about it?

Thats not working? You need my address, we can talk about that also? I am just sad that after so many years of doing this stuff that people would actually THINK I would do some shit like this???

Oh well something never change!

A side note here:
As for the "Old Skool" release, most people don't read scrolls these days, I don't blame you. The part I did is almost 10 - 15 years old (early 90's)?? Anyone who THINKS that I think this is quality is VERY mistaken.

As many people I have bugged about different type routines and so on the IRC (Graham, Oswald, Jackasser, Krill....) You should know me better then this??

Please rag me on QUALITY stuff, which I have an excuse :-)
I am NTSC LOL!!!!!!

Stay cool guys!

2006-01-01 21:01
Wanderer
Account closed

Kickback,

The story is pretty simple. See my private message. Your name never ever came up. It was a moron from Australia who assumed that my friend James was in fact you. No wonder he likes to hallucinate on drugzzzz.

I explained that unless I was able to travel back in time 10 years, to invent someone I had planned to use in 2005 as a scapegoat, James Smith was not a made up person. In fact he's been written about in our newspaper frequently for his art.

It's no surprise that facts are becoming muddled. When their war-demo comes out (you know, the one in which I "have to pay"), just like the other one, I won't view it but I will laugh at the time wasted and life will go on.

I think I can survive this "War" of text on an 8-bit computer from two morons. It will be looked at by others, Stash's hurt feelings will be validated, Slarti will feel a little better (he still has major anger in him). But it won't harm me in any way. I don't operate on public opinion, we all know that. There will be no demo in return, from me. There won't even be a response from me. I just find it hilarious that in 2006, two adults can waste so much time trying to win a war or words. It's pointless but nonetheless hilarious because you cannot have a winner, only opinions. :D

Anyway sorry that you got dragged into all of this. I don't even bother reading or responding to them any more.

We will work on a demo again!!

==========

The Old Skool demo is mostly made up of old material, more than 10 years old. It was taken from old media, fixed up and released. It's not intended to be a "new scene" release, just a look back at how things were. It's truly sad that the day has come where you put work into a production only to find nothing but negative comments and the typical anonymous "0" votes.

That is how things were made back then, if it's low quality to you today - remember that back then it was the thing to do.
2006-01-01 23:06
stash
Account closed

wanderer: hmm waste of time.. it´s u who write novels here wasting ur time to came up with ur shit text...

and i don´t give a shit if u will wacth our stuff or not we have fans out there who will enjoy it tough..

u still don´t get it trough thick head my feelings is not hurt by u.. i know all u want is some attention i guess u never got it from ur mamma when u where young...

regarding acusation that kickab was behind was not started by slarti and that i know for a fact.. so shut the fuck up go on with ur life...

u say u can take jokes the xmass demo was a joke but it seems to me u can´t handle ur emotions at all.. grow up man ur over 30 arn´t u

the demo is almoast finnished we do demos as we are a demo group.. btw i lughed at ur demo aswell can´t u do something new have to use 15 years old stuff.. bah lamer

so if u think making demos is waste of time why do u do it?

2006-01-01 23:56
Wanderer
Account closed

Hey James, are you working out? I hear you are being called "kickab" now. Are your abs in good shape? :D
(I mean is it that hard to an eight letter word)

Las-sssssslow,

You are right. I'm not a real man. I need to be more like YOU. I need to get really angry over some lame drug demos and then come running to CSDB and spew a bunch of messages full of threats. I need to email death threats about people's families. I need to sign them up to porn email. I need to tell other people on here to 'fuck off' when they mention you're acting like a child.

I need to plead like a lamb, w-w-w-why, w-w-w-hy did you delete our demos? Farti told me you did so it must be true, I read it on the intertard. I need to whine to Vandalism News. I need to make a webpage and BEG people to join it.

Laszlo face the facts. You are way too emotionally involved and you're humiliating yourself. Between your lack of impulse control and spelling skills of a child, you don't amount to much more than a child.

If this were really all about fun, you wouldn't be so hostile. But you know what they say, vulgarity is a weak mind's attempt at a strong argument.

Lastly I must regret I won't be watching your demo, just as I skipped the Christmas one. I am flattered you think of me when you're coding at home, but when I logoff of CSDB I forget all about you. I go to the gym, I spend time with the kids, I work, I attend fundraisers, dinners.. and then I come home and see how hard my little fan boi has worked to throw attention upon me.

It's time to ignore you now my child, and maybe after you and Farti have pumped out a few more hundred demos, he will have that "retribution" he cries out for and you will be free of the anger within you.

It's 2006, good luck with that. This was never a war, it was a mongoloid throwing a tantrum.
2006-01-02 13:45
stash
Account closed

wanderer: it´s u who started this ur friend deleted all our enitries for some reason that is beyond me.. ur still a coward and wont come forward and tell me WHY..

no i´m not to emotionally involved as u put it.. i just answer ur lame posts that´s all,,, if u didn´t deleted our entries this would hav never happend

i heard about the deleting stuff from several people so plxz check ur facts first..

i´m not coding any demos as i´m not a coder others do that u have missed the whole thing or ur just a retard and have problem understanding things

and no i won´t whine to vandalism news i was asked to write an articel about my scene time and about all this shit that happend on csdb ..

i didn´t sign u up for any porno site

btw please say thnk u to ur friend who did that pictue of me it was fucking cool :)

anyway about the threads to ur family i already said that i was sorry for that ur fammily has nothing to do with this

why u keep repeating things all the time.. is only one brain cell working in ur head??

and yes we will produce more demos as we are a demo group
i suggest u read the article in VN i will write it so even u can understand the text

i´m not a coward like u and ur friends spaming my guest book the web site sending me anonymos pm´s and shit like that

every thing i will do against u will be from me and not from some fake user i don´t do stuff

stoppp hiding behind other people

so ignore me now if u like i have said what was on my mind
the rest will be in VN and our SAW demo

"It's 2006, good luck with that. This was never a war, it was a mongoloid throwing a tantrum."

call it whatever u want it.. all i wanted to know why it got deleted don´t understand why that is so hard for u to understand...

2006-01-03 01:34
Jon
Account closed

Not that I really WANT to inject any reality into this winding drama, but...

Can't you just reupload it, lock it, and move on?

I mean, how many threads do you need to bicker on and on about this?

It's a fresh demo, not your credit card records for cryin' out loud. In the time you folks have dedicated gripin' and swearin' about this, the demo could have been reuploaded and locked well over 100,000 times.

-Ninj
2006-01-03 02:08
Wanderer
Account closed

Ninjasbane: Sadly it's going to continue for a while even without fuel to the fire. What, with a webpage and upcoming demo, Stash is just beginning.

Ironic that this all began when he kept saying I was a coward for not messaging him, then a week later (today), he posts my actual private message that he claimed he never received.

I think he suffers from brain damage.
2006-01-03 10:01
stash
Account closed

wander:

yeah there we have proof of u being retard i recieved that pm several days after i started to ask u but u had to come up with a text that sounded like u havn´t done any thing

u started this shit with deleting my entires why i still don´t know as i have done nothing to u before that happend

and the u do a coool picture of me funny though didn+t know u knew so much of how to handle photoshop

and not to mention spaming on my web site.. yeah way cool man i know where the spaming come from u moron

and the demo is soon finnished

stopp blaiming it on other people we all know u where behind it pulling the strings

so fuck u

2006-01-04 21:20
stash
Account closed

wanderer: u still don´t get it i called u coward for not coming forward and i did get the pm that day and that was a week later.. check ur facts

seek help

2006-01-04 22:22
Wanderer
Account closed

Could you make another 20 more posts in this futile argument?

Zzzzzz.... *snore*
2006-01-04 22:45
stash
Account closed

wanderer: no i can´t i´m lame btw why did u mess up mermaids entries last year?

2006-01-05 00:45
Wanderer
Account closed

19 posts to go
2006-01-05 01:36
stash
Account closed

this will be my last post on this forum

to the normal people thanx for the support SAW demo soon finished..

so wandere fuck u and have a nice life
2006-01-05 03:52
Jazzcat

Uploading Mermaid's games was very lame, I expected more from Wanderer, who has watched the scene for so long now.

A great idea. Maybe he should just upload other people's stuff on his own website? That surely is no cowardly act. I mean, if you have to hide on the internet, can you imagine how real life is for this guy? Now that's fucked up. I'm hoping he can turn it around.

2006-01-05 04:01
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: Uploading Mermaid's games was very lame, I expected more from Wanderer, who has watched the scene for so long now.

A great idea. Maybe he should just upload other people's stuff on his own website? That surely is no cowardly act. I mean, if you have to hide on the internet, can you imagine how real life is for this guy? Now that's fucked up. I'm hoping he can turn it around.

I've been on the C64 mIRC channel once in the last year (except for one 10 second jaunt), logged in to Lemon three times in the last year and until last summer, really not been active on CSDB whatsoever.

My real life is very real, managing a medium-sized organization of about 233 staff, maintaining a family, gym, hobbies, etc. I'm quite successful in day to day life :D

Granted you were speaking in frustration and probably metaphorically but I know of some people who are on here daily including logged into mIrc around the clock and who live, eat and breath the C-64.

This is only a hobby, nothing more. There just may be some surprises on my page, unrestricted and without boundaries.

As for turning things around, it's been a particularly downhill slide since the summer's release. Admittedly by my strong opinions, but the glory days are over for me and I don't feel there's much to lose.

Right now as long as this one-way kiddy "war" leaves CSDB and propagates to the SWA site, that's the main issue right now. CSDB is not a venue for arguing daily and I feel bad for those who come here to read scene news. I have no worries of turning things around, we just all need a nice break (permanently) from this crap and in time, things will go back to normal.

2006-01-05 04:38
Moloch

2006-01-05 05:56
Jazzcat

Well, regarding your strong opinions. I would have a good hard look at what you have done on CSDB, the debates, the wares, the feelings invoked. Weigh it all up. Think of the impressions it gives people who still like working on the C64. Do you think it has inspired them to produce? Isn't there anything you regret in your actions?

Judge thyself.
2006-01-05 09:44
Sixx

Enough Said. You're lame. Period. And, i realy think people are amused reading those threads about the mega mighty Satan of Evil and your "contribution" to the scene. Hail Satan!

2006-01-05 11:50
stash
Account closed

www.swappaz.biz/saw.htm

is back on

wanderer sux
2006-01-07 04:45
Crossfire
Account closed

My god, reading this is almost as fun as cutting yourself with a rusty breadknife!

Jesus christ....I totally forgot how it started now!
2006-01-07 05:27
Jazzcat

Ok come on Kim, you've been here a million times before ;)
2006-01-07 14:48
stash
Account closed

well after that the guest book on swappaz.biz got hacked twice

we have now done a more sucure one

just logg on and click on the leaf

www.swappaz.biz

secretfatso try to hack this one u lamo
2006-01-07 22:35
Crossfire
Account closed

Quote: Ok come on Kim, you've been here a million times before ;)

Heh, actually no, took me hours to read it all *LOL*
2006-01-08 02:11
Jazzcat

Well, this is not really that big a "war". It is hard to classify it even as the arena is the internet when it used to be on the boards and wares (both of which were conducted on a C64 of course).

Still, nice to see some feelings expressed in this scene. It shows people still feel very strongly about things. Take these kind of feelings away, whether they are good or bad, there wouldn't be much left.

2006-01-08 02:29
Wanderer
Account closed

This isn't a war. A war has armies, injuries, deaths and actually holds interest.

What we have here is an illiterate Swede who has the I.Q. of a bar of soap, and who thinks using profanity somehow makes his arguments stronger. He is assited by Slarti who has already abandoned posting in the forums and now only takes small jabs at me in the one-liners. Talk about passive-aggressive.

There is backup provided by Sixx who came along out of nowhere and decided he'd also join in the fun and has proceeded to add nothing to the cause but the weakest insults ever. The 'war' never did reach anything other than petty insults.

Public interest never reached the high expectations that they had hoped for. After two embarassing guestbook crashes let them to a third request for people to join their cause, they still have no more than the initial handful of people...out of 9641 sceners.

Why? I can sum it up in two words... NOBODY CARES!

Seriously, how long can you keep people interested in a few deleted entries? We've seen 4 threads, over 230 replies, 3000 reads, one demo, a soon to be demo, and a webpage. How much longer can the thread last?

2006-01-08 02:57
Crossfire
Account closed

Well, it's entertaining, sitting at the sidelines for once - in the past I was usually in the middle of it all *LOL* I've decided on an early stage not to take sides in this matter, I know too little of facts, but it's been interesting either way, although there's a lot of posts on both sides which were better off never written, heh - but that's how arguments (let's call it that!) goes, I guess..
2006-01-08 03:56
Jazzcat

Well it was a war, a war of words in my opinion. The scene is a social network of individuals that has many characteristics similar to "real life". Wars, ragging and more recently "flaming" has been the terminology used to describe certain events.

There is no exception here, at least in my humble opinion.

2006-01-08 04:06
Wanderer
Account closed

Agreed it was a war of words in my opinion.

And what strong words they were too.

I offer up an example:

Reply-To : dr_spliff@ganja.com
Sent : January 6, 2006 3:32:12 AM
To : ontarioghosttowns@hotmail.com, ontarioghosttowns@hotmail.com, ontarioghosttowns@hotmail.com, ontarioghosttowns@hotmail.com, ontarioghosttowns@hotmail.com, ontarioghosttowns@hotmail.com, ontarioghosttowns@hotmail.com, ontarioghosttowns@hotmail.com, ontarioghosttowns@hotmail.com, ontarioghosttowns@hotmail.com
CC : ontarioghosttowns@hotmail.com, ontarioghosttowns@hotmail.com, ontarioghosttowns@hotmail.com, ontarioghosttowns@hotmail.com, ontarioghosttowns@hotmail.com, ontarioghosttowns@hotmail.com, ontarioghosttowns@hotmail.com, ontarioghosttowns@hotmail.com, ontarioghosttowns@hotmail.com, ontarioghosttowns@hotmail.com
Subject : u suck

MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Originating-IP: [81.236.167.90]
Received: from omta08.mta.everyone.net ([216.200.145.37]) by bay0-mc2-f15.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.211); Fri, 6 Jan 2006 03:32:13 -0800
Received: from dm20.mta.everyone.net (bigiplb-dsnat [172.16.0.19])by omta08.mta.everyone.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id 536324011Bfor <ontarioghosttowns@hotmail.com>; Fri, 6 Jan 2006 03:32:13 -0800 (PST)
Received: from mailweb31.everyone.net (172.16.0.19 [172.16.0.19])by dm20.mta.everyone.net (EON-AUTHRELAY2) with ESMTPid dm20.43aa5259.9e12f; Fri, 6 Jan 2006 03:32:13 -0800 (PST)
X-Message-Info: JGTYoYF78jEVnRHIhi/5y6kqeRH734WSzryvBgnw0Os=
X-Eon-Dm: dm20
X-Eon-Sig: AQKK5MFDvlU9vX6EFwIAAAAp,6527cac9914d401e5f2679b0c26386a8
X-Mailer: MIME-tools 5.41 (Entity 5.404)
Return-Path: dr_spliff@ganja.com
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 06 Jan 2006 11:32:13.0606 (UTC) FILETIME=[D6EF5460:01C612B4]
FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U

Sadly Laszlo, with the I.Q. of a bar of soap, was too stupid to understand carbon copying would NOT duplicate the message; therefore there was no mail bomb.

But my point is, just simple words on a screen, typed from my home-theatre den, in the comfort of my home, led someone all the way in Australia to quit posting, led another Aussie to swear up and down trying to instill hurt, and led a village idiot in Sweden to sit down and make a page about me.

Words are powerful, but you have to be able to use them properly. "fuck you covard pussy" is not the words of an intelligent individual, they are the brain's weak attempt at a strong argument.

2006-01-08 04:09
Jazzcat

That email is harmless. Just as harmless as removing a guest book. But deleting wares. That takes things to a different level. Actions speak louder than words do they not?
2006-01-08 04:11
Fungus

So I post in one sub about all the lamers posting in that sub, and the missing ones are posting in this sub!!! wtf!?

ok, all the lamers should have one sub to post in , so the other 99% of us can read something interesting.

on the other hand, where is newscopy? maybe he can write scenetown again, mwhaha.

2006-01-08 04:14
Jazzcat

Yes. This is indeed scene-soap. What a diverse crowd of people we have here.

A Very Wanderer Xmas is in the Top 10 all-time demos at the moment. No wonder there is several threads. People are surfing the wave of emotion on both sides. Hahaha
2006-01-08 04:15
Wanderer
Account closed

It's called harassment actually, as it's been ongoing. The death threats to kill my family are criminal acts.

versus the *alleged* deletion of demos... Yes, a different level indeed. :)

But given the source of the actions has the worst grammar, spelling, temper and I.Q. that I have ever seen on here, I took them with a chunk of salt lol.
2006-01-08 04:16
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: So I post in one sub about all the lamers posting in that sub, and the missing ones are posting in this sub!!! wtf!?

ok, all the lamers should have one sub to post in , so the other 99% of us can read something interesting.

on the other hand, where is newscopy? maybe he can write scenetown again, mwhaha.

I agree that this entire discussion can be combined into ONE forum. Do we need a Feedback discussion on me, a Sceners against me and a 'I delete entries' thread too?

Redundant. Redundant. Redundant. Redundant.
2006-01-08 04:19
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: Yes. This is indeed scene-soap. What a diverse crowd of people we have here.

A Very Wanderer Xmas is in the Top 10 all-time demos at the moment. No wonder there is several threads. People are surfing the wave of emotion on both sides. Hahaha

The demo only has 15 votes, it's percentage based of course so that even ten votes could, in theory, score it as #1.

I agree twice with you, riding the wave of emotion... in time the anger will subside and the people involved should stop posting every other day, the URL to the website :D
2006-01-08 04:21
Jazzcat

Threats are one thing. Actions are another. Only one person has made actions at a certain level not accepted by the scene in general.

Regarding criminal acts - I believe conspiring with "a friend with benefits" to access someone else's account is also breaking several laws.
2006-01-08 04:29
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: Threats are one thing. Actions are another. Only one person has made actions at a certain level not accepted by the scene in general.

Regarding criminal acts - I believe conspiring with "a friend with benefits" to access someone else's account is also breaking several laws.

Threats of taking action to kill one's entire family are serious business especially when said person said they'd fly over here to do it. Again, I understood it was said in anger and I never for a moment thought it would be carried out. Laszlo's mind is very small and he acted on emotion not intelligent thought.

Those actions to me are not accepted in general. Make demos, use vulgarity if your mind can't come up with something intelligible but you don't say you're going to go and kill someone's family. So we have a difference of opinion. I say someone elses's actions were very wrong, you say not. No use debating it, we agree to disagree.

Breaking into someone's account is illegal, yes... conspiring is as well. Fortunately for me, the offer was made willingly by a friend on here. No conspiring was necessary :)

I will also mention the threats came before the hack of the account. I will only use words in my wars, I won't break laws, make threats, I won't use profanity as my only recourse. But most importantly I won't do the worst thing possible, even worse than threats... I won't make "your mom" jokes. lmao

I'm in the process of moving to a new home so I may not be around to follow the opera in the weeks to follow. Fortunately it seems to have drifted away from me :D I shall be back soon...
2006-01-08 04:33
Jazzcat

How do we know the offer was made willingly? Who is this individual, can they be contacted for verification? Otherwise we might as well make anything up, in order to serve our purposes here during this conversation.

Did the threats come before the deletion of the SWA wares also?

And can you explain the Mermaid releases and why they were uploaded (the first preview and the second group of previews)?
2006-01-08 04:52
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: How do we know the offer was made willingly? Who is this individual, can they be contacted for verification? Otherwise we might as well make anything up, in order to serve our purposes here during this conversation.

Did the threats come before the deletion of the SWA wares also?

And can you explain the Mermaid releases and why they were uploaded (the first preview and the second group of previews)?

Chronologically...

You don't.

I made a promise not to say.

Yes but I don't see that happening right now.

The allegations thus far are that I have made everything up so I don't see it changing for this conversation.

Afterwards but it doesn't make it right. If I "heard" you deleted a release and I said, "David I'm flying to Australia to kill your family" that is a serious threat in which the RCMP would be at my door. You cannot diminish nor justify the act Stash committed, it was not called for and fortunately quite rare on CSDB because most of us don't have the mentality of a bar of soap. (It didn't scare me or bother me, it was funny he got that upset but it was still an act not to be condoned no matter what he "FELT" was done to him)

Finally (phew)... No I cannot.

Now then, tomorrow I pack up this computer and begin the transition to a larger home... I'm not coming back in a few weeks to read any of the few hundred more opinions on the infamous deleted releases so this is my last thought on it. :D
2006-01-08 05:04
Jazzcat

Last thought on it or not you have to go back to the beginning and see who started this chain of events. Regarding a threat, the scene has been full of them for years and nothing more serious than Jeff Smart punching some guy in the nose at a scene party has ever taken place.

However, comparing threats and your actions. I would have to say on the scale of things, your actions (and other debates with various individuals) easily out-weigh everything.

Regarding promising not to tell. Well, it isn't difficult for me to look into things a bit further either. But at this stage I'm just politely asking who it was. If this leads back to you rather than some anonymous stranger, what then?

An email threat versus an account hack.

We both know which is more significant in the courts.
2006-01-08 05:45
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: Last thought on it or not you have to go back to the beginning and see who started this chain of events. Regarding a threat, the scene has been full of them for years and nothing more serious than Jeff Smart punching some guy in the nose at a scene party has ever taken place.

However, comparing threats and your actions. I would have to say on the scale of things, your actions (and other debates with various individuals) easily out-weigh everything.

Regarding promising not to tell. Well, it isn't difficult for me to look into things a bit further either. But at this stage I'm just politely asking who it was. If this leads back to you rather than some anonymous stranger, what then?

An email threat versus an account hack.

We both know which is more significant in the courts.

Who started the series of events? That would be the person who made the unfounded claim to Stash that I had deleted his releases. You know him quite well, he lives in Australia.

That unfounded allegation led to a debate with Stash, or rather an argument. The argument led to a criminal threat amongst other things.

Laszlo is an idiot, with the mind of a child. He is incapable of intelligent thought, unable to communicate in English, his feeble mind is only able to come up with threats or 'pussy mom fuck fatso' comments that you'd expect from a child at a playground, not a grown adult.

But you seem to want to focus on actions vs threats. Alright, show me proof I deleted any release? You cannot. Stash cannot. Slarti cannot. Two weeks after the fact it still remains UNKNOWN who did it.

All that was ever established was that I gave Slarti his Gmail password. That doesn't mean I hacked it. It simply means I knew what it was. I stand by my statement that it was given to me by the same person who deleted the releases.

It's not for me to tell you who that person is/was. I'm not going to betray them. The downside is of course, people believe it was me. It's a catch-22 and it's been argued for two entire weeks now. We're no closer to knowing who it was and I think most of us couldn't give a shit :)

My point was, he is a failure. He failed at mailing lists, failed in his guestbook attempts, failed at the email bombing (carbon copying to the same address? lmao) and even took the bait with a fake picture.

Yes it was a war of words. Two people made threats. One said he wished he could meet me on the street (then fled the forums), another made death threats. In each case THEY allowed themselves to become emotionally involved and frustrated over my words. The phrase goes, "when you lose your temper, you lose the argument."

Then again what do you expect from someone who wrote on his own web page, "welcome to the swappaz with attidue geust book".

It's pretty fucking sad when one cannot even spell their OWN GROUP NAME correctly or "GUEST book" despite the words "Guestbook" appearing at the top of the page.

ROTFLMAO. That will do it.

============== FINAL POST ============
2006-01-08 08:41
Jazzcat

I don't really care about spelling ability, especially from someone whose mother language is not English.

Regarding allegations. Have you ever considered the reason people accuse you is based on the exact same argument your trying to defend yourself against? EVIDENCE

You have no evidence to deny the allegations and you are the only one with a clear motive. Even if it was someone else, you are directly involved. It isn't that people have to prove you did it, you have to prove you didn't. There is no escaping this wrongdoing, your reputation has become soured by your actions. Words are one thing, actions are another.

Deeds, not words.

Deeds are what is remembered. Not hollow threats.
2006-01-08 09:50
stash
Account closed

wanderer: the idiot here is u. the treath started after the deleting of the swa stuff why should i start ragging on some one i never heard of and oldie retires retart like u

u said ur self in pm to me ur friend deleted the stuff and u where in some othere room now u don´t even confess on that who is the child here anyway.. regarding the guest book it´s also started after ur deleting the warez and the mermaids stuff got uploaded by u.. i also know that u got slarti´s password u said u will give it back or whate ever. don´t u see all evidence points at u. u have done it in the past u have done it again.. and still u keep on repeating ur self don´t u have any thing else to say.. no we didn´t fail with the geust book as i said it´s moved people have signed up there we have alot of scener listed in our sceners against wanderer it will come out

and yes i will say fuck u u fucking retard internet is free i can say what ever i want.. it´s also strange that the hacking of the guest book should come from germany where ur

cool freind secretpussy lives so shut the fuck up

we all know u did it

2006-01-08 17:14
SECRET MAN
Account closed

..........end
2006-01-08 18:19
Jazzcat

SecretMan: sure... only to be started again due to no resolution. Anyway this thread should die soon as Wanderer is moving house at the moment.
2006-01-08 20:22
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: I don't really care about spelling ability, especially from someone whose mother language is not English.

Regarding allegations. Have you ever considered the reason people accuse you is based on the exact same argument your trying to defend yourself against? EVIDENCE

You have no evidence to deny the allegations and you are the only one with a clear motive. Even if it was someone else, you are directly involved. It isn't that people have to prove you did it, you have to prove you didn't. There is no escaping this wrongdoing, your reputation has become soured by your actions. Words are one thing, actions are another.

Deeds, not words.

Deeds are what is remembered. Not hollow threats.

>You have no evidence to deny the allegations and you are
>the only one with a clear motive

Evidence to deny the allegations? Did I hear that correctly? Okay David, last week one of my releases was deleted. I heard that it was you.

I want you to give me evidence that it WASN'T you.

The onus is always upon the accusor to substantiate their claim. It works like that in civil law, criminal law, the workplace and yes, even the scene. The world is not as stupid as to allow people to make accusations and the onus placed upon the innocent.

>It isn't that people have to prove you did it, you have to
>prove you didn't

LMAO. Has Slarti been lending you acid? I don't have to prove a thing. I've been labelled as having fake accounts, downvoting productions and deletion of releases. I've asked the person who claimed this for a list of accounts, productions downvoted and proof of deletion of releases. What did he reply with? Nothing, absolutely nothing.

I could defend myself for weeks, months even, against accusations that people make... instead I just say, if you think I did it, prove it to me and everybody else.

Since you and the rest of your small following cannot do that, I consider this matter concluded.

Lastly, David, when you say this thread should end because I am moving... consider this. I have refrained from posting in the three, even four, threads pertaining to me. Yet Stash continues and will continue to, keep it going.

The world has heard all about the deleted releases for two weeks now. Most people don't care but Stash continues to make sure we don't forget it on a daily basis. Perhaps you should pull your head out of your ass and take a look at how this all began. It began when one of your friends decided he knew who deleted the releases. Two weeks and hundreds of messages later, we still await the real truth.

But hey, like you said, you don't have to prove it was me. I have to prove it wasn't me. Scott Peterson and OJ Simpson eat your heart out lmao.

The population of the village of idiots grows by one more.

In case you haven't noticed David and Laszlo, the cult following you were hoping for hasn't exactly led to people breaking down your doors for support. Given your naive perception of how the world works, the immature name calling in the one-liners, it's easy to see how your cause lost it's momentum. Next time save us all 344 posts and just ask for proof :D

Now then I've got to finish moving furniture...
2006-01-08 22:07
V-12

I would like to say just one thing. As long as it is all about the Internet communication you will NEVER be sure who is on the 2nd side, who is actually using the computer, who is typing on the keyboard even, if you see the nickname or computer's IP. I remember long time ago sitting in the class-room stuffed with computers and I was typing some words on #c-64. I had to stand up and go away from my computer for a while and some idiot got my keyboard and he started to write some bullshits, for example "I'm gay" etc. When I came back to my computer I just realised, what happened and I had really troubles to prove, that someone else wrote those words... Some of people believed, that I was the author of those words, because there standed my nickname upon the text...

Like with the virtual chat...you are not sure if you are talking with girl or boy or whatever... It's the same here, how you want to prove, that Wanderer deleted something? By checking his IP address or checking the history of deleting files by asking CSDb's admins for it? But that will be NEVER 100% proof ... It could be anyone...

I'm really wonder why you STASH are crying for deleted files and make the war between you and Wanderer. What's so problem to restore the files? What's the problem to lock the files... Moreover, this is quite personal problem, so why you wants to pull in the *whole* scene to this problem? If you will release pile of anti-Wanderer demos and find alot of persons who will start to scream anti-Wanderer slogans, what it will change? Nothing. Better to leave this problem, forget about war and concentrate on the real productions.

Stash - still I understand your angry and frustration... you want to find the man who did that shit. But remember, that some things is really better to prevent, than to counteract...I'm confused, really confused seeing this verbal war between you and Wanderer.

Wanderer: if you really didn't deleted any warez what you're still are trying to prove, please just confess, what really happened. Your explainations seems to be unbelievable, because this pointless discussion is still in the progress. If you will write to me "I did not deleted any warez" I will believe you. Still I'm not blame you because I have no reasons and no proofs and I see no sense of joining this anti-Wanderer's war because it's on the top now.

That was my small opinion, guys, come on, do something creative! PEACE
2006-01-08 22:25
Wanderer
Account closed

I agree with you 100%. The releases have been restored, it's been argued back and forth for weeks and there will never be a true answer as to who did it.

So why does Stash (Laszlo) continue on his anti-Wanderer campaign?

I cannot presume to speak for him but I will take an educated guess. He has a very mundane life and this is the best excitement to date; a purpose in life on the C64 besides a handful of demos proclaiming drug use.

Maybe he hopes to follow in the successful footsteps of the Wanderer Xmas demo? If you can make it to the cover of a German magazine by attacking me, line up and do it again :)

Stash's demo will be released, the C64 world will let out a collective yawn, it will be spoken about... and then maybe we can go about more productive matters. I still refuse to view the Xmas demo or the next Vandalism News. Whatever point was being made, was lost amongst the infantile insults.

Keep in mind that word of a demo was being spoken about at the same time Stash was saying that it would all end if he received his answer. Well he received his answer and it still continues. The demo would have been released no matter what.

This is simply about a group with nothing behind them, finally realizing they have their 15 seconds of fame.

The fact that they were unable to sign up any more than three of CSDB's 9000+ sceners (besides their own members) is indicative of the fact we just want it to die.

Nobody knows who deleted the releases.
Nobody cares who deleted the releases.
Nobody cares what I have to say about it.
Nobody cares what they have to say about.
Another 300 messages won't change any thing.

I've released three things this year alone with more in store. I will continue to be on here and releasing even after their demo is nothing more than a sad memory.

/computer room is being packed tonight...

Cheers!
2006-01-08 22:41
SECRET MAN
Account closed

Cant await the new Wanderer Demo.I bet,that the scene will have an new record this year.Over hundred demos more as
year 2005.

I will make some place on my hd.

2006-01-08 23:02
SECRET MAN
Account closed

After the BIG Trouble we should check all the things.
I just checked the Upload charts.

Most active uploaders: User: # uploads

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Zyron 4017
2 SECRET MAN 920
3 TWR 813
4 tlr 805
5 Mason 467
6 Jazzcat 456
7 Earthshaker 446
8 Murdock 386
9 iopop 356
10 Tch 305
11 Wanderer 283
12 cba 236
13 Nafcom 230
14 CyberBrain 226
15 Black 220

YES,its right ! Wanderer did more for the scene as other people.He is on place 11.So tell me,why should he delete warez as one of the most uploaders?????????

After i found wanderer,i looked and looked and looked and looked and looked and then i saw: Stash- PLACE 114

So dudes.I think its not correct to write something against wanderer,which is one of the most uploaders.

Now you can make your own judgement................

These are facts

Secret Man - in Miss Marple Mode

2006-01-08 23:32
Oswald

wanderer, your arguments are weak shit.

I dont see the reason why you defend so hard the man who did the "real deleting".

Tell us the truth it is..

Friendship ? Money ? Sex? Drugs ?

Or it is the fact that it WAS YOU ?

Imagining that I'm in your place, I cant think up a situation where I would defend an asshole who deletes stuff from csdb. Not even my best friend.

Is it really WORTHs all the trouble keeping the secret ?

if your secret friend worths for you more than telling the truth and keeping your dignity, then something is WRONG. You're a liar. You REALLY keep your back here, for someone else's sin ? liar.

the only answer is that either it was you, or it was done with your full agreement. Either ways ur hands are bloody.
2006-01-08 23:40
Oswald

oh and one more of my thoughts.

secret man == wanderer

OR

secret man deleted the stuff. We know him right? Also he looks like he is a really good (imaginary?) _friend_ of wanderer licking his ass here with his posts.

why dont both of you just shut up here and stop acting like the wisest men on the fucking scene ?

Wanderer, if you were so fuckin wise and civilised as you try to look like, you would already have told us who did delete the entrys.

either way, Wanderer you are a fuckin moron.
2006-01-08 23:42
stash
Account closed

wandere:

did u or did u not pm me this?

His name is James Smith, Commodore Convict. He lives in Mississauga Ontario. I'm not giving you his number though or address... you're lucky I even gave you that much. He was drunk and thought it would be funny to delete the releases. I wasn't even in the room when he did it and when I found out, I told him I'll probably get the blame.

and did i ask u or didn´t i ask u for what reason??

is the reason that ur "friends" thought is was fun??

murdock: u don´t realy get it tough i don´t "cry" that he deleted teh demos.. yes i uploaded them ahain and locked it
the main issue here is that wanderer deleted them for no reason or as he claims "his friend"

all i wanted to know why it was done.. but wander just keeps talking around the issue all the time......
and also he uploaded a unnfished project from mermaid now do u think the scene should accept that and just say oh ok some one released my unfinnished stuff whitout my promissen?

no i will not acccept that at all, now i can´t help that wanderer is so stuberned and won´t answer my simple question and just make up storie´s that moast won´d belive in anyway

this is what it´s all about.. and also that wanderer is knowned to have been involved in this kind of stuff in the past...

2006-01-09 01:30
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: oh and one more of my thoughts.

secret man == wanderer

OR

secret man deleted the stuff. We know him right? Also he looks like he is a really good (imaginary?) _friend_ of wanderer licking his ass here with his posts.

why dont both of you just shut up here and stop acting like the wisest men on the fucking scene ?

Wanderer, if you were so fuckin wise and civilised as you try to look like, you would already have told us who did delete the entrys.

either way, Wanderer you are a fuckin moron.

>either way, Wanderer you are a fuckin moron.

Profanity is a weak mind's attempt at a strong argument.

You are the weakest link. Bye bye (ignore mode on)
2006-01-09 01:34
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: wandere:

did u or did u not pm me this?

His name is James Smith, Commodore Convict. He lives in Mississauga Ontario. I'm not giving you his number though or address... you're lucky I even gave you that much. He was drunk and thought it would be funny to delete the releases. I wasn't even in the room when he did it and when I found out, I told him I'll probably get the blame.

and did i ask u or didn´t i ask u for what reason??

is the reason that ur "friends" thought is was fun??

murdock: u don´t realy get it tough i don´t "cry" that he deleted teh demos.. yes i uploaded them ahain and locked it
the main issue here is that wanderer deleted them for no reason or as he claims "his friend"

all i wanted to know why it was done.. but wander just keeps talking around the issue all the time......
and also he uploaded a unnfished project from mermaid now do u think the scene should accept that and just say oh ok some one released my unfinnished stuff whitout my promissen?

no i will not acccept that at all, now i can´t help that wanderer is so stuberned and won´t answer my simple question and just make up storie´s that moast won´d belive in anyway

this is what it´s all about.. and also that wanderer is knowned to have been involved in this kind of stuff in the past...

Yes I messaged you with that fake story hoping it would cause you to be quiet.

>no i will not acccept that at all, now i can´t help that
>wanderer is so stuberned and won´t answer my simple
>question and just make up storie´s that moast won´d belive
>in anyway

The only question on everybody's mind now is, how long do you plan to go on with this? I ask because you're never going to get any answer from me. I'm not responding to questions about your deleted releases. It's gotten us nowhere.

So do you plan to keep this up for all of 2006, into 2007? Until 2008? 2009?

I can't tell you why someone would delete your releases. The only thing for you to do now is to accept it - or - continue to make demos for the next 10 years and hope it brings about an answer.

I feel your pain.
2006-01-09 01:39
SECRET MAN
Account closed

Oswald: 4 Uploads Fact

Oswald:Go back to the nipples of your mother,bitch.Before you write something you should gave some details and facts.
WHY should he delete something as TOP Uploader on this Database ??? Sorry,but advantage wanderer.
You should do soemthing against your unwariness.

2006-01-09 01:47
Wanderer
Account closed

> do u think the scene should accept that and just say oh
>ok some one released my unfinnished stuff whitout my
>promissen?

Hmm.. Mason released my Jailbreak game with the ugliest level packing you ever saw. I don't make demos about him, I don't dislike him. I get along well with him.

I released Balloonacy 2 from Richard with 9 trainers on it. He and I get along great despite that.

Richard added a release of a game I put in a demo, I laughed about it and we're still friends.

This is the Commodore 64 scene Laszlo. Things do get released without permission. This site is full of copyrighted games. Things also go missing. The difference between you me is, I talk to the person who released my program (or vice versa) and we deal with it OFF the forums. I still get the odd '1' vote from the Aussie Asses but I don't cry about that either.

You, however turn it into a public display for everyone to see and hear, and beg people to follow you marching into war over to your guestbook. You make demos.

You will never win this Laszlo. I don't think you'll ever know who did it. I certainly can't help you. So choose whether to be a man and just move on, like I moved on when my stuff was released, like Richard moved on, etc. or continue to cry about it for the next ten years.

JUST MOVE ON AND GET OVER IT :D

p.s. Laszlo didn't you say you were putting us on ignore?
p.s.s. Laszlo didn't you say you weren't going to post any more about this?
p.s.s.s. don't you think you need to GET OVER IT?
2006-01-09 02:06
SECRET MAN
Account closed

Hungary,thats hard.The only word for this is mud.
It must be really hard to live in the largest slum of this world.We should collect for this babbler.
And it must be more as hard to call this board with a c64.But i heard the hungary people with get their first PC in the year 2007.Much luck

2006-01-09 09:14
stash
Account closed

secretpussy: damn ur shoes was ugly on that picture muhahahahaha..

wanderer: well i knew u should claim that the story would be a
fake just as ur self..

still i hink it´s lame of u to release an unfinshed game that
some one else did and take credit for it and i know ur behind
the deleting of entries.

and no it´s not a anti wanderer demo ur still don´t get do u
fucking retart it´s a protest demo and many people allready
signed up.. u don´t seem to have many friends
2006-01-09 09:21
CyberBrain
Administrator

Hmm.. After having been away for 4-5 days, this one is still going on...

Let me explain it from how we see it.

About the deletion of entries:
From where we stand, this has already been settled for about 2 weeks now.
Wanderer made a serious mistake. What he did is totally unacceptable. No excuses or explanations are valid reasons for deleting entries like that. However, we talked to him and he seemed reasonable. We decided to give him one more chance. The point is that it won't happen again (and it hasn't happened again).

We don't really know and we don't really care if it was Wanderer or his friend who did the deleting. We have assumed that it was wanderer all along, though. All we know was that an IP that was earlier used by Wanderer was used to delete the entries.

I think we all know the motivation behind what he did.
He might be too proud to admit it, but i think it's easy to see that like Slarti and Stash were not the only ones getting emotional. It looks to me like he was acting without considering what he was doing - he was not just getting back at Slarti, he was in fact harming everyone at CSDb and CSDb itself. I see no evidence that this was what he wanted to do.

Anyway, the case was closed about two weeks ago.

About the forum war:
Let us now look only at the forum-war (etc), and *not* at the deletion of entries.
Try to read the threads again. It's not as black and white as some people are trying to make it seem. Both parties were parts of the war.

This is getting really old. Maybe it's time to let it go? :)
2006-01-09 10:19
Style

We've all let it go Cyber - alot of us have realised that csdb moderation is severely lacking, and some of us will no longer contribute.

Thats the worst thing about this - it has shown up serious flaws with csdb moderation and leadership *again* (we dont have to mention what the first instance of that was).

csdb is, for intents and purposes, dead for me.

someone hacked csdb, deleted locked entries, and got away with it. No thanks.
2006-01-09 10:24
Jazzcat

Someone hacked csdb, deleted locked entries, and got away with it. No thanks.

Captures it all really.

People support this site, why can't this site support the people?
2006-01-09 12:27
stash
Account closed

bahh not worth my time.. i think it´s lame that wanderer get´s away just so easy...

2006-01-09 12:52
Crossfire
Account closed

Quote: Someone hacked csdb, deleted locked entries, and got away with it. No thanks.

Captures it all really.

Hm, it seems to me that people are completely forgetting that csdb, atleast as far as I know, is run by people who are volunteers, meaning they run it in their sparetime and do NOT get paid for it.

If the database is such a problem, why don't you then simply offer a better solution? There might be a problem with the database, well, then simply solve it. Stop blaming people for their nice initiatives ;-)

To me, all csdb does IS support the people - the people of the C64 scene and those others interested in it.
2006-01-09 13:03
Jazzcat

Crossfire, when you're a moderator for a website you have certain responsibilities.

As nice as the moderators are on this database, they're quite weak in their reactions to certain events.

2006-01-09 13:14
stash
Account closed

and using different ip numbers aint hard just logg in from another computer and there u go a new ip.. so how hard can it be

2006-01-09 19:49
Crossfire
Account closed

Quote: Crossfire, when you're a moderator for a website you have certain responsibilities.

As nice as the moderators are on this database, they're quite weak in their reactions to certain events.

My point was simply that I think showing a little appreciation for once was overdue - think of all the manhours they've put into creating this database, don't just bark orders at them for trying to create a good forum. Do like anybody else in the world; if you don't like it, don't visit it.

If people all in all cannot act properly, they could just take the whole thing down, and none of us would have gotten anywhere..

Appreciation - and simply lock your releases from now on!

Like I said, I'm not taking sides in this, but I think attacking the maintainers for this, is really watching it get out of hand (as if it didn't a long time ago)
2006-01-09 20:20
Jazzcat

Well, it is not actually attacking the admin, it is more asking them to do their job a bit more. This isn't the first time all of this has happened. Something needs to be done otherwise it will keep happening.

In regards to locking releases, yes - this is done, but when the user also hacks an account that maintains the locked release? These actions call for harsh penalties and allowing someone who violates these simple moral obligations to continue unpunished is a bit too weak in my and other people's opinions.
2006-01-09 20:54
Zyron

Quote:
think of all the manhours they've put into creating this database

I've spent an enormous amount of time here uploading releases, typing credits, correcting/completing entries, connecting groups with sceners' & figuring out connections between old & new handles through scrolltext reading etc so when I once again see entries getting deleted without any further conseqeuences it worries me alot.
So I'm on a hold at the moment.
2006-01-09 22:11
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: Well, it is not actually attacking the admin, it is more asking them to do their job a bit more. This isn't the first time all of this has happened. Something needs to be done otherwise it will keep happening.

In regards to locking releases, yes - this is done, but when the user also hacks an account that maintains the locked release? These actions call for harsh penalties and allowing someone who violates these simple moral obligations to continue unpunished is a bit too weak in my and other people's opinions.

>and allowing someone who violates these simple moral
>obligations to continue unpunished is a bit too weak in my
>and other people's opinions.

In order to punish someone, you need to know who to punish.

Let's pretend that I uploaded a demo called "Anti-Jazzcat".

Two days later it's deleted when I notice someone hacked into my email account. Another CSDB user came to your defense, without being asked, without provocation, and deleted it. They then messaged you to tell you about this. You appreciate the gesture although you know undoubtedly you will take the blame.

You mention in the forums that someone deleted it. You won't say whom. I then go around like a chicken without a head crying for justice.

Who do we punish? You - for refusing to name the person involved or the actual person who did it? Both?

Consider that you are not able to control other people's actions nor did you ask for them to do this. Unless I can prove that you : (a) asked somebody to delete a release (b) you were directly involved in said deletion, there is no point in my demanding justice.

What would I do? Say "Jazzcat knows who did it, or because he won't say it must have been him... yes, yes, yes!!! We must light the torches, grab the pitchforks and burn him at the stake".

No. I'm not responsible for anybody else deleting a release any more than you are. It's admirable how you're standing up for your Aussie friends, but your logic is coming from your ass.

Just as well, this thread and the others is dwindling.
2006-01-09 23:04
CreaMD

Quote: >and allowing someone who violates these simple moral
>obligations to continue unpunished is a bit too weak in my
>and other people's opinions.

In order to punish someone, you need to know who to punish.

Let's pretend that I uploaded a demo called "Anti-Jazzcat".

Two days later it's deleted when I notice someone hacked into my email account. Another CSDB user came to your defense, without being asked, without provocation, and deleted it. They then messaged you to tell you about this. You appreciate the gesture although you know undoubtedly you will take the blame.

You mention in the forums that someone deleted it. You won't say whom. I then go around like a chicken without a head crying for justice.

Who do we punish? You - for refusing to name the person involved or the actual person who did it? Both?

Consider that you are not able to control other people's actions nor did you ask for them to do this. Unless I can prove that you : (a) asked somebody to delete a release (b) you were directly involved in said deletion, there is no point in my demanding justice.

What would I do? Say "Jazzcat knows who did it, or because he won't say it must have been him... yes, yes, yes!!! We must light the torches, grab the pitchforks and burn him at the stake".

No. I'm not responsible for anybody else deleting a release any more than you are. It's admirable how you're standing up for your Aussie friends, but your logic is coming from your ass.

Just as well, this thread and the others is dwindling.

"No. I'm not responsible for anybody else deleting a release any more than you are. It's admirable how you're standing up for your Aussie friends, but your logic is coming from your ass."

At least his logic is not full of pretentious joviality covering the desperate urge to slip out of responsibility. ;-)
2006-01-09 23:12
CyberBrain
Administrator

I know what you're saying - we should have made an example out of him. Maybe we should, but the decision was already made 2 weeks ago so i think it is a bit too late to change it now (and in our experience this is a good way to deal with this kind of situation, unless the person is hostile - and as you see it has worked in this case aswell).
Maybe i didn't stress enough, that this was not just one more chance, this was his last chance.

I think it would be cowardly of us to change our old verdict to protect ourselves from public lynching - so we'll probably just go with the lynching. :/

Quoting Jazzcat

Someone hacked csdb, deleted locked entries, and got away with it. No thanks.
Captures it all really.

Maybe we do. If you want, you can consider it damage control.
I would rather not explain this in more detail, but with a little knowledge of the net, it should be possible to figure out what i mean.

Perff is working on a system, to make CSDb much safer against this kind of stuff.
And let me tell you, his ideas sounds really cool. :)

There is much more that could be said about this, but let me just not.
In the future maybe we should ban immediately, no matter what.
2006-01-09 23:15
CyberBrain
Administrator

Quoting Wanderer
<snip>

Wanderer, i think enough has been said on this subject. You have allready said what you wanted to say.
2006-01-10 00:27
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: Quoting Wanderer
<snip>

Wanderer, i think enough has been said on this subject. You have allready said what you wanted to say.

As I said in my PM, if the others involved agree to stop, so shall I :)

I've always been agreeable to that...
2006-01-10 00:49
Matt

and I say peace luuuurv and rock 'n roll to all of ya 8)
secretman slarti wanderer stash jazzcat I think u all secretly love eachother
well I do
(",)

2006-01-10 00:55
Wanderer
Account closed

I had a Belgian beer once. Honestly I could have used it as engine oil. I couldn't even see through it, it was THAT thick. :)

There was another thick beer called Satan, I kid you not. I think it was a product of Belgium too.

I'm going into a 24 hour posting lock down now... be back when the smoke clears.
2006-01-10 04:03
Jazzcat

Wanderer: deny it all you want to but I guess the admin have warned you for a reason. You can deny that reason too but in the end you can only believe yourself, what other people believe is totally out of your control, no matter how many lengthy posts you make regarding the matter.

Hopefully all this won't happen again. As it really does affect those supporting this site. Remember last time it happened? This is the second time now. How many times does it have to happen.

Anyway, nice to see the admin at least posting about this and that actual consideration is being taken. That's a start.
2006-01-10 04:40
Crossfire
Account closed

[quoting Cyberbrain]
Perff is working on a system, to make CSDb much safer against this kind of stuff.
[/unquoting Cyberbrain]

Awesome!! :-D
2006-01-10 04:49
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: [quoting Cyberbrain]
[/unquoting Cyberbrain]

Awesome!! :-D

I like how Wikipedia works. You can see all of the latest changes and what the entries looked like before editing. It also shows what user (or IP) edited the entries.

If it's like Wiki, that would be cooooool :)
2006-01-10 05:00
Jazzcat

Showing the IP would be nice. However it still can't show friends that come over and do it for you. LOL.
2006-01-10 05:37
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: Showing the IP would be nice. However it still can't show friends that come over and do it for you. LOL.

That, it wouldn't.

But it might show friends from Fremont, California :)

Anyways I have learned that my account is staying put, and since I have always maintained my innocence I am very happy about this. Because of this I have decided not to follow these anti-WDR threads any longer. Instead I'll focus on the other forums and continue work on new releases.

That, and the admins have appealed to me to help stop this. By not acknowledging any replies, hopefully it will grow quiet. The alternative I have been told, is a forceful removal of the threads involved.

So I'm going 10-8 on this one and won't be returning to these particular threads.

PLUR :)

2006-01-10 07:28
stash
Account closed

wanderer:

yeah u do that focus on ur cool releases but then when some one don´t like it and downvote it don´t cry like a big baby u are and send them angry letters

now buzz off u retard
2006-01-10 08:06
CyberBrain
Administrator

The threads concerning this war has been closed.
Allthough we usually don't like to censor the forum, any new threads about this will be deleted.

If you have anything you would like to discuss with us, you can use the PM-system.
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
Laurikka
cba
Mike
Jetboy/Elysium
hedning/G★P
WVL/Xenon