Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Discussions > Anonymous coward
2009-05-27 00:20
SIDWAVE
Account closed

Anonymous coward

[02:18] <rambonex> the anonymous coward retard has voted 1 for the only club mix style sid in existence.. why dont you come out and meet me face to face, you coward ?

... 198 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2009-11-08 10:00
Soren

Mint-gel!
2009-11-14 04:05
fade
Account closed

http://6dollarshirts.com/t-shirts/FFFFFUUUUUU-p-11336.html
2009-11-17 11:48
Ventura
Account closed

For a while i was (much to my surprise) enthousiastic about coding on the 64 again, after so many years.
Someone i once knew brought CSDb under my attentention, but after looking at his votestatistics,
and reading several so-called "expert-opinions"; let's rephrase that: "comments", i was so fucking pissed i removed everything on CSDb regarding myself.
I COULDN'T BELIEVE THAT NOW -2009- THERE ARE STILL BITCHES AROUND SPREADING NEGATIVITY,
IF THAT'S THE CASE: NEVER COME HERE AGAIN.
FUCK YOU VERY MUCH!
2009-11-17 12:37
Sander

Quote: For a while i was (much to my surprise) enthousiastic about coding on the 64 again, after so many years.
Someone i once knew brought CSDb under my attentention, but after looking at his votestatistics,
and reading several so-called "expert-opinions"; let's rephrase that: "comments", i was so fucking pissed i removed everything on CSDb regarding myself.
I COULDN'T BELIEVE THAT NOW -2009- THERE ARE STILL BITCHES AROUND SPREADING NEGATIVITY,
FUCK YOU VERY MUCH!

C'mon Elvin...
We're humans after all - hostility happens EVERYWHERE.

Don't let us down! IIRC, there was this nice demo you could join in on :) Please step over this and stop worrying about 'comments' of ppl.

And your releases will probably be up again.. Centauri Logoeditor is bigger than you! ;)
2009-11-17 13:00
Scout

@Ventura: I hear you.
That's why I don't bother to hang around here too much.
It's a waste of time and the whole votingmechanism sucks harder than my vacuumcleaner.
I'd say: fuck 'em!

If I was you, I'd get in contact with Sander about the project he is talking about.
To be honest, the remaining dutch sceners represent the real scene spirit like we used to remember from back in the day.
Better start with them rather than here to revive that oldschool feeling.
2009-11-17 14:36
Mace

Comments have nothing to do with the content of CSDb, they are only a way for sceners to vent their anger and frustration about life in general.
2009-11-17 15:01
Ventura
Account closed

@Sander/Scout/Mace, point taken, but come on you guys, we're all older now and (should be) wiser. To me, making a demo should be fun, otherwise: what's the point in doing so?.

True, there are obviously frustrated people around, in the past you could bitch-slap them in person, but now there are occasions where i think: "what are you doing here?, go look for counciling".

The idea of doing a demo sounds very appealing, espescially considering we were some sort of adveseries in the past, always competing in one form or another.

I've uploaded what was meant to be the centauri logo editor 2, frankly i don't care it never got released.

Ben put everything back or Mace i just dont know
2009-11-17 15:41
Ventura
Account closed

Quote: Comments have nothing to do with the content of CSDb, they are only a way for sceners to vent their anger and frustration about life in general.

I have a cure for that: DIALOGUE!
2009-11-17 16:03
chatGPZ

Quote:
For a while i was (much to my surprise) enthousiastic about coding on the 64 again, after so many years.

hihi. sorry i laughed :) and if you seriously give a damn about vote statistics and comments on teh internets then you have a far more serious problem than anyone commenting and voting =P

Quote:
FUCK YOU VERY MUCH!

i dont know, but... as i see it, in 2009 most of the scene is a back petting community, and i cant say that i like that (and i know that many others agree). telling people that what they did is crap and sucks arse isnt about spreading negativity. its about telling people who made crap that they made crap - and not pet them on the back saying "oh its crap but atleast it has been done on a c64 !!!".

and who would seriously want to miss the tunnelcoder's sideborder complaints?

Quote:
Ben put everything back or Mace i just dont know

infact i did... if i recall correctly :)

2009-11-17 17:07
Ventura
Account closed

@Groupaz, funny, i said something simulair about downvoting, but didn't put it as blunt as you.

Should things go really lame, and i've seen a fine example on pouet a couple of months ago, people's comments were devestating, i didn't have a problem with that, only...
i didn't comment, there was no need to.

About what you said last, i sincerely hope this is the case.
Previous - 1 | ... | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | ... | 21 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
goerp/F4CG
megasoftargentina
4gentE/ΤRIΛD
E$G/hOKUtO fOrcE
Harry/Alivers
apprentix