Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
 Welcome to our latest new user Copperhead ! (Registered 2024-05-08) You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Discussions > Deleted entries
2004-01-27 18:43
midfit
Account closed

Deleted entries

Thanks to some pathetic loser several entries got deleted from the database:

- Powerplant & Doc / Legend
- Excel / Legend
- Hero / Illusion
- Crossbow/Crest
- Excell / Legend
- A-Man / Legend

(Verified by Midfit & Westbam)

- Deus Ex Machina (Demo) by Crest
- Electric / Extend

(Verified by Mermaid)

Some dude seems to be online and is still deleting entries. Users online look as following :

midfit *
iopop/triad *
Westbam/Legend.. *
Perff/No Name *
Phiber *
Nafcom/P.o.L... *
Twoflower/Triad *
ice00 *

2004-01-27 18:52
Westbam
Account closed

I have just been browsing throught the Legend database maintaining all unmaintained entries for security reasons. While I was doing this I noticed that there are still entries being deleted I haven´t maintained in time...

Suspicious User handles online at that time are:

- ice00
- Phiber
- iopop/triad
- Nafcom/P.o.L.

I guess must be one of the first two users...

I highly recommend all other users and database editors to lock as much data as possible right now.

Westbam/Legend
2004-01-28 18:34
Nafcom

ice00
- Nafcom/P.o.L

Are okay...

Ice00 is "Stefano Tognon" and "Nafcom/P.o.L." me :)

ICE00's entry got also deleted. It said "not found" while searching :(

All the best!
Bye!
Joerg
2004-01-28 18:54
ice00

I did not know if this can help:
my login is with "ice00" that was pointing to my real name in scene database.

bye
Stefano Tognon
2004-01-28 19:03
Earthshaker

Is it ok to lock all the entries which i make? Also the ones which are not related to my group. Just to prevent anything from happening to them again.
2004-01-28 19:32
Nafcom

Maybe this helps a bit?!

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://noname.c64.org

All the best!
Bye!
Joerg

Some "mirror backups" seem to point to the momentary one we have here,..
2004-01-28 19:48
CyberBrain
Administrator

Good idea! You rule!
2004-01-28 20:14
Earthshaker

I've been browsing a bit, but there's a lot more gone. The complete top of most of the charts are gone. :(
2004-01-28 20:19
Celtic
Administrator

I think Perff made it so nothing like this can happen again. Perhaps you (earthshaker) should unlock stuff not related to your group, since someone who is related might show up and wants to do it....

2004-01-28 20:23
Westbam
Account closed

Sorry, I did not intend to accuse anyone without proves, I just wanted to state the users that were online to give Perff a chance on finding the backdoor....

Westbam/Legend
2004-01-28 22:05
Nafcom

Quote: Sorry, I did not intend to accuse anyone without proves, I just wanted to state the users that were online to give Perff a chance on finding the backdoor....

Westbam/Legend

Hello there!

No problem & never mind :)
I just thought so: "Uh, oh?? Errr....Me being SMan?"
Was a nice surprise.
But at least I found you mentioning me O:-)
thanks!

All the best!
Bye!
Joerg
2004-01-28 22:17
Perff
Administrator

Quote: Sorry, I did not intend to accuse anyone without proves, I just wanted to state the users that were online to give Perff a chance on finding the backdoor....

Westbam/Legend

Backdoor?
What are you talking about? :)

There is nothing mysterious about what happened yesterday.
Just me screwing up. :/

But it is nice to see that people try to help.

The best help now is that you try to enter as much info on the stuff deleted as possible. The link given by Nafcom is a good source for info - execpt that it is somewhat old.

Here is a more direct link:
http://web.archive.org/web/20030601114901/http://noname.c64.org..
2004-01-29 08:34
Westbam
Account closed

Quote: Backdoor?
What are you talking about? :)

There is nothing mysterious about what happened yesterday.
Just me screwing up. :/

But it is nice to see that people try to help.

The best help now is that you try to enter as much info on the stuff deleted as possible. The link given by Nafcom is a good source for info - execpt that it is somewhat old.

Here is a more direct link:
http://web.archive.org/web/20030601114901/http://noname.c64.org..

Nope, I didn´t mean a backdoor in your code. It just looked like someone would delete entries under some fake account.

So I thought he´d sneaked into the system by another handle again....

Anyhow, good to see the system back online...
2004-01-29 11:00
Hero

Buggy bug bug ( count zero ) ???

Good to see theis running again

Harry
2004-01-29 11:48
Nafcom

Quote: Buggy bug bug ( count zero ) ???

Good to see theis running again

Harry

Well, guess he just did confuse "Handle alternative spelling :"
with "Old handles used by this scener:".
Many do confuse that. But it's easy to fix :)

All the best!
Bye!
Joerg
2004-01-29 14:56
CreaMD

Cupid was also deleted.

2004-01-29 15:01
CreaMD

Seems like he has deleted all top chart entries. Tom musician chart miss some names too.
2004-01-29 16:05
Twoflower

Oh, and I was. I'm really surprised a mature guy like Secret Man did such a thing. If it's possible - it'd be nice if someone (Perff?) could add me back from the most recent back-up or something.
2004-01-29 16:19
Nafcom

Quote: Oh, and I was. I'm really surprised a mature guy like Secret Man did such a thing. If it's possible - it'd be nice if someone (Perff?) could add me back from the most recent back-up or something.

there is no recent backup that's why people here re-add everything. sorry
2004-01-29 16:34
TDJ

I'm glad that I locked as much Focus & WWE data as possible, esp. given the fact that I spend quite a lot of time last week entering that data. And look at that, Visual Delight is #3 in the demo charts: a sight for my sore eyes :)

But seriously, we could all expect something like this to happen, given SM's obvious lack of respect for csdb. Well, at least "we" didn't "bow" to his terrorist threats, right?
2004-01-29 16:52
TDJ

And only a few moments after my previous post somebody gave Visual Delight a '3'. Ofcourse staying anonymous because hey, why be open about it? Downvoting is so mature ..
2004-01-29 17:03
Nafcom

Quote: And only a few moments after my previous post somebody gave Visual Delight a '3'. Ofcourse staying anonymous because hey, why be open about it? Downvoting is so mature ..

Well, the CSDb is back with the old problems ;(
2004-01-29 17:08
JSL

well.. JSL doesn't excists either now, whole history is gone.
2004-01-29 17:15
Nafcom

Quote: well.. JSL doesn't excists either now, whole history is gone.

Well, tell me when you are re-added to the database. I can re-add you in the credits to our releases, if you do not remember...

Thanks!

All the best!
Bye!
Joerg
2004-01-29 17:30
Slator

this is big shit....
how can someone be such an idiot?

acting like some shitty kid that got house arrest...

bah, guys like that piss me off...
unfortunately such pimps never seem to die and even grow minute by minute

spending ages in here to enter all those details and that dickhead wipes all memory ;-(

2004-01-29 17:34
iopop

Since most deleted entries was among top chart entries. a soltuion to find out what have been deleted is to use the cache of google.
using search strings like
"anders" c64 noname
"joakim" c64 noname
"mikael" c64 noname

or any other male firstname will somehow bring up a "[CSDb] - Complete content" hit and if you try check google's cached version you'll get the "top charts". This way I found out that Horizon, The Sarge and Altered States 100% was deleted.
2004-01-29 17:53
Nafcom

Hello all!

I did re-add all credits of Ice00 and JSL as far as I was fond of them!

All the best!
Bye!
Joerg
2004-01-29 18:47
Shokray
Account closed

re-INSERT'S:

"Even Sharning"
"Ruben Spaans"

2004-01-29 19:11
Optic
Account closed

Hmh.. strangely my name appears to be listed as a possible culprit for the recent deletings..

I haven't deleted anything and anyone.. why would i do something so un-constructive... ??

2004-01-29 19:53
Finn

This whole deleting thing is a direct attack on human history.
A crime against the human race.

Commodore 64 for ever!
Remember people in 1996 thinking c64/scene would not reach the next millennium.;O
hahaha Not for me,Not for us.
IN C64 we trust.
Please realize the overall importance what commodore 64 means for human history.
And spread the word.

We are the keepers of a lagacy.

2004-01-29 20:21
Westbam
Account closed

Well to be exact, the actions Secret Man did are a criminal act throughout the european community.

Deleting parts of an official non closed internet/intranet based database is fraud just like if he´d hack into the system and is being threatened by law under the same circumstances...
2004-01-29 22:00
Cruzer

Secret Man will definitely get some fuckings in my next demo!
2004-01-29 22:04
Westbam
Account closed

Quote: Secret Man will definitely get some fuckings in my next demo!

The guy is illiterate, he won´t be able to get it anyhow so why mentioning such a moron in your product?
2004-01-29 22:42
Derision

Quote: The guy is illiterate, he won´t be able to get it anyhow so why mentioning such a moron in your product?

Exactly. Don't taint a release with his name. That's giving him what he wants: recognition.
2004-01-29 23:19
TDJ

Quote: Exactly. Don't taint a release with his name. That's giving him what he wants: recognition.

He already has that. Like CreaMD said: the guy is a troll, and people kept feeding him. Hence this situation.

Westbam: I was thinking the same: given that you know who this guy is, couldn't the owners of csdb file some kind of official complaint or something?
2004-01-30 00:06
Cruzer

Guess you're right... Feeding a troll is a bad idea.
2004-01-30 00:20
Westbam
Account closed

Quote: He already has that. Like CreaMD said: the guy is a troll, and people kept feeding him. Hence this situation.

Westbam: I was thinking the same: given that you know who this guy is, couldn't the owners of csdb file some kind of official complaint or something?

Easiest way to get him into trouble would be resolving the ip´s he logged on with. With the IP´s I could resolve the ISP. Then Perff (or whoever owns this system) can do an official complaint towards the ISP about the happenings. The smallest problem he´d gain would be that his ISP cuts his contract...

As I said, this is a crime allthrough the european community and ISP´s usually don´t want to get connected to such shit and remove these people to avoid any further damage to websites or their own reputation...
2004-01-30 02:10
raven
Account closed

Krill was also deleted
2004-01-30 07:51
Dwangi

I dont know this "secret man" but i guess someone like slator should be enough to beat him up.
2004-01-30 08:52
Derision

Quote: I dont know this "secret man" but i guess someone like slator should be enough to beat him up.

Hey, if anyone wants to send me airfare, I'll fly over there and smack him around a few times. We can all line up and take turns sucker punching him.

He's got a profile on AOL, too:

Name: Christian
Marital Status: ledig - der Besen wartet
Hobbies & Interests: Tennis,Badminton,Partys,Kin o und alles was SpaÔ macht
Favorite Gadgets: C64-halb schrott
Personal Quote: Willst du im Leben was erreichen,so lass die Tage nicht verstreichen

I dunno what any of that means, but hey... there you go. Just doing my part.

Anyway... back to fixing things.

AJ
2004-01-30 08:52
Oswald

oswald / resource here... somehow my infos are mixed with som other guy ? can some1 sort this out ? if I click on myself on the logged in users (oswald/resource) I get to a page of another guy ?! huh ? I was deleted aswell ? fuck that fuckin asshole secret man...
2004-01-30 10:35
midfit
Account closed

Feeding the troll reminds me on the matter that because of all this 1 votings for him, he actually got into the Top Crackers Charts :)

2004-01-30 11:24
Radar
Account closed

Quote: Feeding the troll reminds me on the matter that because of all this 1 votings for him, he actually got into the Top Crackers Charts :)

And that one voting has been his own one... Great!
2004-01-30 11:46
CreaMD

Quote: And that one voting has been his own one... Great!

You need at least 5 votes here to get into charts. So much about witty comments.

Congrats to 4th place in crackers charts. Who knows how many other crackers your favourite kick-baby had deleted so you could get there.

Repsect

2004-01-30 12:05
Slator

The Elegance/Enigma got wiped out by that lamo too as he was in the top 5 of the cover artists

dwangi: thanks for your support ;-D
2004-01-30 12:56
Radar
Account closed

Quote: You need at least 5 votes here to get into charts. So much about witty comments.

Congrats to 4th place in crackers charts. Who knows how many other crackers your favourite kick-baby had deleted so you could get there.

Repsect

Honestly and actually, you'd better be by getting your ass moved to somewhere else.

If you don't stop your crap immediatly, I'll gladly go for you. We were talking about totally different things and not about lame webmasters, so stick your nose into something you know about. Just recently on IRC I've heard about the rumour, that you should have used Secret Lady's handle in order to get some attention by me. How come that people even said that you were actually claiming to be the 'head' of it? Weird! All I say is, that you better be off from right now and leave us alone. You seriously start to disturb the masters ground on here.
2004-01-30 13:00
midfit
Account closed

Quote: You need at least 5 votes here to get into charts. So much about witty comments.

Repsect

Also if you are using sharp irony here you can't deny that Radar actually cracked games with protections. Many other people who were at some place in the "TOP" Cracker Charts on this place have not even heard that there was something called Timex. Don't be led into some unfair way, also if there is an obvious dislike on both sides :)
2004-01-30 13:04
Westbam
Account closed

Repsect

Dude, honestly I start to wonder what your problem is. We were seriously discussing the problem concerning the database and Secret Man on this topic so I see absolutely no reason for your feeble attempts in flaming Radar once again...

Until now I kept my mouth shut towards your silly replies but if you feel like continueing this shit, you´re more than welcome...
2004-01-30 13:20
Radar
Account closed

@Westbam & Midfit
Thanks for atleast being two of the people with a good point and a sharp eye on here.

@CreaMD
I actually have the guts to say, that I don't deserve any place in the top 10 of the best crackers from the past, but in fact I know that I got more and better skills than you when it comes to cracking games. Anyways... fact is, that you got a personal problem with me and that's just the reason why another flame-war stands in front of the door to CSDB. What's your point? Jealousy? Oh man, you need serious help...
2004-01-30 13:38
TDJ

Charts here don't mean shit anyway, not as long as anonymous downvoting is still permitted. I'd like to be able to exclude my group and its productions from being voted for, saves me a lot of irritation :)
2004-01-30 13:46
CreaMD

Quote: @Westbam & Midfit
Thanks for atleast being two of the people with a good point and a sharp eye on here.

@CreaMD
I actually have the guts to say, that I don't deserve any place in the top 10 of the best crackers from the past, but in fact I know that I got more and better skills than you when it comes to cracking games. Anyways... fact is, that you got a personal problem with me and that's just the reason why another flame-war stands in front of the door to CSDB. What's your point? Jealousy? Oh man, you need serious help...

Guys. What I have said and what you have replied???

...active. Creative. Non-retro. Straigtforward. Sincere. Supportive. Pragmatic. Above the things. Concerning the C64 scene, these words aren't just infertile phrases for me.

While some of you were just elephants in the porcelane shop... the result of your fun is clearly visible on the current state of this database.

2004-01-30 13:58
psychobilly/x-RSI
Account closed

Once we had some kind of a rule or at least a good and fair custom not to mix scene with real life.

For people who were active in an illegal scene (cracker) this kind of gentlemen's agreement was essential to ensure the existence of the cracking scene. I am well aware that this wise custom has been violated quite frequently in the past.

But we are supposed to learn from the past, right? And, we are no teenagers anymore who get easily wild on pretty minor things...(ok, there are always exceptions to the rule;))..therefore, I think it is not a good idea to post anybody's personal data on a public website/board or whatever else produces conflicts with the law enforcement agencies.

Stefan aka Psychobilly/x-RSI
2004-01-30 14:11
Celtic
Administrator

@: CreamD: but thinking about it, the posts you make are surely about to create a new flame war. It aint their fault that the database was wrecked, it was SM's fault.

I am not taking any sides here. but please just let this one slide. Everybody here is now seriously making an effort to get the deleted entries back, including them. Don't start that discussion all over again. Please...

*lets keep this topic on-topic*

and restore as much as possible, and maybe add a little more, as all here (newschool & Oldschool) like to see this database bigger and better.

2004-01-30 14:22
Westbam
Account closed

Quote: Guys. What I have said and what you have replied???

...active. Creative. Non-retro. Straigtforward. Sincere. Supportive. Pragmatic. Above the things. Concerning the C64 scene, these words aren't just infertile phrases for me.

While some of you were just elephants in the porcelane shop... the result of your fun is clearly visible on the current state of this database.

Dude, I do not intend to stab on you until now. If you´d like to have some flames with Radar, no problem. I am the last person that doesn´t like flames to be exact...

But it truely pisses me off when you try to come up with your kind of humour(or whatever you tried to establish on here) while we are seriously thinking how to avoid damages like this again...

Right now, it simply does not matter if the charts are correct voted due to the fact that major votings, contents and the like are gone...

To give you a hint of what I´m talking about, Eaglesoft is granted #2 on the top groups. That is hilarious. Sure they were around pretty early. Sure they did some major releases but they didn´t have "the" big quantity nor were there cracks too good... Take at the single cracker charts, it is completely messed up right now due to loads of info missing...

I think this is not the right subboard to come up with posts like that.... Go do a sub like "I hate Radar 4 life" and have fun...
2004-01-30 14:24
Westbam
Account closed

Quote: Once we had some kind of a rule or at least a good and fair custom not to mix scene with real life.

For people who were active in an illegal scene (cracker) this kind of gentlemen's agreement was essential to ensure the existence of the cracking scene. I am well aware that this wise custom has been violated quite frequently in the past.

But we are supposed to learn from the past, right? And, we are no teenagers anymore who get easily wild on pretty minor things...(ok, there are always exceptions to the rule;))..therefore, I think it is not a good idea to post anybody's personal data on a public website/board or whatever else produces conflicts with the law enforcement agencies.

I think it´s rather funny that especially a former RSI member comes up with these, indeed, correct words considering that it were mainly RSI members that threatened everyone and his brother that they´d beat them up on the next occasion....

But I guess that is another prove that you finally grew up!
2004-01-30 14:35
midfit
Account closed

@Celtic: My respect for your post. One couldn't have reacted better.

@CreaMD: Could it be that we can consider your last post as a little derailing? Just to mark it out: Nobody else than Mr. Secret Man was the elephant.

@Westbam: I absolutly share your opinion on Eagle Soft Incorporated :) I had to suffer under their cracks(???) of L.A. Crackdown, Boot Camp, Platoon... *cough* Done by Mitch.. *cough*
2004-01-30 14:43
CyberBrain
Administrator

I did some copy/pasting from google's cache from 17-01-2004 and wrote a quick, dirty and simple program to compare it with the stuff which were in CSDb tonight.

This seems to be what was deleted since 17-01-2004 (assuming that i didn't make any mistakes, my program didn't get confused and ignoring the fact that people have added some of it again):

groups:

- horizon [readded]
- censor design [readded]

events:

<none>

releases:

3: Andi und Tobi im Märchenland (C64 4K Intro)
6: Brutal Comeback (C64 Demo)
7: Brutality (C64 Demo)
8: Bumpmania (C64 Demo)
9: Camel Park (C64 Demo)
11: Coma Job (C64 Demo)
12: Coma Light 12 (C64 Demo)
13: Courtesy of Soviet (C64 Demo)
14: Digital Madness (C64 Demo)
15: Doc Bacardi Meets Doc Sportdryck (C64 Demo)
16: Drop The Basics (C64 Demo)
17: Eldorado (C64 Demo)
18: Elite - The Intro! (C64 4K Intro)
19: Elysion (C64 Demo)
20: Endless Playmobil (C64 Fake Demo)
21: Extremes (C64 Demo)
22: Graphixmania 2 (C64 Demo)
23: Illmatic (C64 Demo)
24: Industrial Breakdown (C64 Demo)
25: Interruptus Retriggerus (C64 One-File Demo)
26: Krestyron (C64 One-File Demo)
27: Legendary Style 2 (C64 Demo)
28: Legendary Style 3 (C64 Demo)
29: Legoland 3 (C64 Demo)
30: loaded (C64 Demo)
34: One-Der (C64 One-File Demo)
35: Opium (C64 Demo)
36: our Greatness (C64 Demo)
37: Outbreak (C64 One-File Demo)
38: Parts (C64 Demo)
39: Pretending to see the light (C64 Demo)
40: Psykolog (C64 Demo)
41: R.I.P. (C64 Graphics)
42: Radio Napalm (C64 Demo)
43: Royal Arte 100% (C64 Demo)
44: Royal Touch (C64 Demo)
45: So-phisticated III (C64 Demo)
46: Tales of Mystery (C64 Demo)
47: Tears 90% (C64 Demo)
48: That's The Way It Is (C64 One-File Demo)
49: The Last Reactor III (C64 Demo)
50: The Last Traktor III (C64 Demo)
51: The Train + SCPU Ramdisk (C64 Crack)
52: Unsound Minds (C64 Demo)
53: Void (C64 Demo)
55: Wonderland X (C64 Demo) [readded]
56: World of Code 3 (C64 Demo)
xx: Attitude #7

sceners:

1: A-Man (Steven Diemer)
2: Antitrack (Alexander)
3: Arthur van Jole (Arthur van Jole)
4: Autoboy (Mats Andrén)
5: Autofire
6: Baal
7: Bacchus (Pontus Berg) [his 2 other handles are in CSDb]
8: Bad Cat (Robert)
9: Bagder (Daniel Stenberg) [readded]
10: Barfly (Henri Lauronen)
11: Baze (Thomas Jørgensen)
12: Bionomix
13: Blacksilver (Marcus) [??]
14: Bod (Darren Hagan) [??]
16: Brainkiller
17: Buzz [??]
18: Chris Hülsbeck (Chris Hülsbeck) [FFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!! 10000+ CREDITS LOST!!!!!]
19: Cresh (Witold Bryndza)
20: Culture Jammer
21: Cupid (Chris Heilmann)
22: Cycleburner (Even Scharning)
24: Deekay (Daniel Kottmair)
25: Dennis (Jan Meeus)
26: Derbyshire Ram (Barry Joynes)
27: Dr. Voice (Mikko Antikainen)
28: Dr.W
29: Duce (Ari Seppä)
30: Duke (Alex Hylke)
34: Excell (Brian Hansen)
35: Faith (Harald)
36: Firefox (Ron van Schaik)
37: Flamingo (Oskar Stal)
38: Freddie (Anders Hansen)
39: Gaap
41: GI Hero (Henri Lauronen)
42: Glasnost (Peter)
43: Glenn Rune Gallefoss (Glenn Rune Gallefoss) [readded][ http://web.archive.org/web/20020723070701/noname.c64.org/csdb/s.. ]
44: Gotcha (Dario)
45: Gremlin (Olli Auvinen)
46: HBH (Haavar B. Hojem) [readded]
47: Hero (Odd Harry Bakkli)
48: Hero
49: Hobbit (Alain Jansen)
50: Hungry Hero
51: Jack (Marko Herold)
52: Jack Daniels (Tobias Richter)
53: Jammer (Kamil Wolnikowski)
54: Janitor (Pär Winzell) [readded]
55: JMH (Johnny Holmvåg)
56: Johannes Bjerregaard (Johannes Bjerregaard) [FFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!! 10000+ CREDITS LOST!!!!!]
58: King George W Hussain
59: Krabat
60: Krill (Gunnar Ruthenberg)
61: lordnikon (Robert Doerfler)
62: MagerValp (Per Olofsson)
63: Martin Galway (Martin Galway)
64: Matt Gray (Matt Gray)
65: Mr Z (Zoltan) [readded]
66: Mr Zeropage
67: Mr. Museum (Michael Weigel)
68: Mr. Sex (Tatu Blomberg)
69: Newscopy (Per Jacobsson)
70: Nik (Nickolas Stark)
71: Olav Mørkrid (Olav Mørkrid)
72: Oswald (Zoltan Tallosy)
73: Pigeon (Nickolas Stark)
74: Powerplant (Benjamin)
75: Psy the Hero [readded]
76: Punk Executioner
77: Rapper (Jeroen)
78: Remix (Can YALCIN)
79: Rob Hubbard (Rob Hubbard) [FFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!! 10000+ CREDITS LOST!!!!!]
81: Rolemodel
82: Scortia (Thomas Bendt)
83: Shogoon (Wojciech Radziejewski)
84: Shokray (Marco Bein)
85: Skinhead (Jochen)
86: Skyflash (Dan Hovang)
87: Snacky (Sigi Jagott) [readded]
88: Spinjammer
89: Stefano Tognon (Stefano Tognon)
90: The Elegance (Arne)
91: The hero
92: The Human Autofire (Jesper Christensen)
93: The Raver (Marco Bein)
94: Tim Follin (Tim Follin)
95: Timelord (Emiel de Bruin)
96: Timelord (Achim Piepenstock)
97: Tri-Dos
98: Trimen
99: Tristan (Scott)
100: Valsary (Pawel Petkowicz)
102: Woice (Daniel Oestman) [wrong handle (id=6920) - see "woise" (id=1112)]
103: Yabba (Stefan Burström) [readded]
104: Yedo
105: Zapotek (Sveinung Bergkvist)
106: Zero The Hero (Haavar B. Hojem) [readded]
XXX: firefox (Ron Van Schaik) [readded]

as said, it shouldn't be seen as the 100% truth (there could be a few not there, or too many in there) but it's a good pointer to what got lost
2004-01-30 14:52
CyberBrain
Administrator

heh, i see that i didn't get names from google's cache starting with symbols or numbers...

for example +H2k is also missing.

+H2k: http://web.archive.org/web/20021117154240/noname.c64.org/csdb/r..

wonder if i can find those names in googles cache too...
2004-01-30 15:35
psychobilly/x-RSI
Account closed

Quote: I think it´s rather funny that especially a former RSI member comes up with these, indeed, correct words considering that it were mainly RSI members that threatened everyone and his brother that they´d beat them up on the next occasion....

But I guess that is another prove that you finally grew up!

Naw, bullshit like this was quite common and not specifical for a single group only. Plus, it makes a difference to keep arguments inside the scene or threat/use law enforcement agencies. In either case no demonstration of pre-eminence. The latter was contrary to the rules of the scene though.

Hmm, my presence here actually demonstrates the opposite of being truly grown-up... 8)

s.
2004-01-30 15:44
CreaMD

Quote: Dude, I do not intend to stab on you until now. If you´d like to have some flames with Radar, no problem. I am the last person that doesn´t like flames to be exact...

But it truely pisses me off when you try to come up with your kind of humour(or whatever you tried to establish on here) while we are seriously thinking how to avoid damages like this again...

Right now, it simply does not matter if the charts are correct voted due to the fact that major votings, contents and the like are gone...

To give you a hint of what I´m talking about, Eaglesoft is granted #2 on the top groups. That is hilarious. Sure they were around pretty early. Sure they did some major releases but they didn´t have "the" big quantity nor were there cracks too good... Take at the single cracker charts, it is completely messed up right now due to loads of info missing...

I think this is not the right subboard to come up with posts like that.... Go do a sub like "I hate Radar 4 life" and have fun...

"But it truely pisses me off when you try to come up with your kind of humour(or whatever you tried to establish on here) while we are seriously thinking how to avoid damages like this again..."

So my kind of humour pisses you off? Check on what I was reacting: "And that one voting has been his own one... Great!" Still pissed off by my humour?
2004-01-30 15:49
CyberBrain
Administrator

Let us discuss our common hate to eachother in other threads, and use this for discussing the deleted entries. (as the topic would suggest we should)
2004-01-30 15:54
Nafcom

Quote: Let us discuss our common hate to eachother in other threads, and use this for discussing the deleted entries. (as the topic would suggest we should)

Word!
I have tried to correct the "43: Glenn Rune Gallefoss (Glenn Rune Gallefoss) [added unfixed]" link of teh WayBack machine but it says "URL not found".
Where's the problem?!
Would be a good start!.......

Thanks!

All the best!
Bye!
Joerg
2004-01-30 15:57
Nafcom

Quote: Word!
I have tried to correct the "43: Glenn Rune Gallefoss (Glenn Rune Gallefoss) [added unfixed]" link of teh WayBack machine but it says "URL not found".
Where's the problem?!
Would be a good start!.......

Thanks!

All the best!
Bye!
Joerg

http://web.archive.org/web/20020723070701/noname.c64.org/csdb/s..
2004-01-30 15:58
Board Rider

I am glad that the database is backup and running and it looks like it will take a long time to get it back in order

If you need a hand just let me know

Board Rider/CSD!

Mark Newsom
2004-01-30 16:33
iopop

Good list cyberbrain! I see some of my last weeks changes are visible here and can be removed from the list..

57: Kiley (J Aretjärn)
- I mistyped his name the first time I entered him. Still in the database but as Kiely.

40: geggin
- Merged the two geggin's since they are the same. One was without realname and the one listed here was only memeber of
Tronix.

Anyone have any good idea how to get the credtis for the old musicians back?
2004-01-30 17:13
Steppe

Yeah, ask me to go through all those 1538 demos again... :-/

(fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck)
2004-01-30 17:30
yago

Quote: Yeah, ask me to go through all those 1538 demos again... :-/

(fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck)

Might be fun to watch the old Demos, but that many means Stress!

Its really sad that 1 Idiot can do so much damage.

We should make sure, that this will not happen again..

Although this might introduce Paranoia, we should not even trust famous handles, because Idiot might have deleted and recreated them :-(

2004-01-30 17:41
Westbam
Account closed

Quote: Naw, bullshit like this was quite common and not specifical for a single group only. Plus, it makes a difference to keep arguments inside the scene or threat/use law enforcement agencies. In either case no demonstration of pre-eminence. The latter was contrary to the rules of the scene though.

Hmm, my presence here actually demonstrates the opposite of being truly grown-up... 8)

s.

Well, I am grown up. In case you don´t feel like it for youself, fine.

I don´t beat anyone up and I don´t threat anyone to beat him up (Hey, I´m adult, did I mention?)..

In case I get troubled by someone I stick to the laws. If someone hits me, I get him sued. If someone would do this to my databases, I´d personally take care that *NO* ISP would ever sign the guy up anymore...

Whether you like it or not, in case you do something like that you have to face the consequences one way or another. Now it´s just the question if you stick to your so-called scene gentlemen´s agreement, which *NEVER* worked out at all (I really wonder if you got the slightest clue of how many sceners were busted because of inside info althrough the years...) or if you just act like a grown up person and use law enforcements...
2004-01-30 18:57
Steppe

Westbam: Basically you are right about the fact that it's criminal and that actions like these should be reported to ISPs. _IF_ he has a fixed ISP, which is hard to say. There's simply nothing we can do to hit him legally, if he's sitting on a ISDN line and uses call-by-call ISPs.

Well, again, I suggest everybody locks their entries. And for the regular contributors to CSDb who spend quite some time on this thing here, I suggest to do the same: If you've added a complete entry with screenshot, credits and download link, just lock it. Of course this doesn't apply if people only add the name and the screenshot.

Would this be a way you all could live with? I mean, if the responsible persons for a database entry one day pops up and sees "his" entry locked, all it takes is a short email notification to get the control back.
2004-01-30 19:09
CyberBrain
Administrator

Quote: Good list cyberbrain! I see some of my last weeks changes are visible here and can be removed from the list..

57: Kiley (J Aretjärn)
- I mistyped his name the first time I entered him. Still in the database but as Kiely.

40: geggin
- Merged the two geggin's since they are the same. One was without realname and the one listed here was only memeber of
Tronix.

Anyone have any good idea how to get the credtis for the old musicians back?

Ok, thanx for the update. I'll remove them from the list now.
2004-01-30 19:24
Earthshaker

Quote: Ok, thanx for the update. I'll remove them from the list now.

2004-01-30 19:28
Earthshaker

Quote: Westbam: Basically you are right about the fact that it's criminal and that actions like these should be reported to ISPs. _IF_ he has a fixed ISP, which is hard to say. There's simply nothing we can do to hit him legally, if he's sitting on a ISDN line and uses call-by-call ISPs.

Well, again, I suggest everybody locks their entries. And for the regular contributors to CSDb who spend quite some time on this thing here, I suggest to do the same: If you've added a complete entry with screenshot, credits and download link, just lock it. Of course this doesn't apply if people only add the name and the screenshot.

Would this be a way you all could live with? I mean, if the responsible persons for a database entry one day pops up and sees "his" entry locked, all it takes is a short email notification to get the control back.

Ignore my other post, had the wrong button. :)

I can live with it, i already asked it before, but nobody seemed to notice it. If this would be the only way to protect the database from further messing up, i say just lock all complete entries. I don't know if the administrators have another option?
2004-01-30 20:35
Mermaid

31: Dumbo (Tom Arne Sorvik)
32: Dunkel Nilsen
101: Wizace

These 3 sceners (all Creators members) are still in the database, and safely locked.
2004-01-30 21:18
CyberBrain
Administrator

Quote: 31: Dumbo (Tom Arne Sorvik)
32: Dunkel Nilsen
101: Wizace

These 3 sceners (all Creators members) are still in the database, and safely locked.

thank you! List updated.

I also saw that the 2 events i thought was deleted are also still in CSDb - their names was just changed a few days ago, aswell. So it looks like it was "only" releases and sceners he deleted.

2004-01-30 21:31
Nafcom

Quote: thank you! List updated.

I also saw that the 2 events i thought was deleted are also still in CSDb - their names was just changed a few days ago, aswell. So it looks like it was "only" releases and sceners he deleted.

Add "Attitude #7" to the list! :-/ ... [...]
2004-01-30 21:58
iopop

Since you seem to be removing stuff from your list ...

9: Bagder (Daniel Stenberg)
46: HBH (Haavar B. Hojem)
54: Janitor (Pär Winzell)
65: Mr Z (Zoltan)
87: Snacky (Sigi Jagott)
103: Yabba (Stefan Burström)
106: Zero The Hero (Haavar B. Hojem)

I added these yesterday and today. Altough the credits and other infos must be restored. I only added what I knew.

15: Booster
33: Equalizer

Booth still here as members of Starlight Game Swapping.

102: Woice (Daniel Oestman)
Handle is changed to "Woise" which is correct.
2004-01-30 22:05
iopop

75: Psy the Hero

added.. sorry for spamming!
2004-01-31 08:56
Earthshaker

55 Wonderland X
Added it.

80 Robert Tan
Is already there.
2004-01-31 11:21
Radar
Account closed

Quote: "But it truely pisses me off when you try to come up with your kind of humour(or whatever you tried to establish on here) while we are seriously thinking how to avoid damages like this again..."

So my kind of humour pisses you off? Check on what I was reacting: "And that one voting has been his own one... Great!" Still pissed off by my humour?

You reacted on the fact, that Secret Man got a lot of votings which say "awfull" and just one vote of 10, which he did by his own I guess. What's wrong with it?

Honestly, we are having better things to do than to read any ironical posts from you. Right now, we are talking about the data which got lost and which has to be added on again. We are trying to discover the missing stuff and all you can do is to pop up and break this threat by just another 'I don't like Radar - and I don't know why'-posts. This is what makes the poeple being pissed off.
2004-01-31 11:21
iopop

Quote: thank you! List updated.

I readded both Horizon and Censor Design. Hopefully that was the only groups removed. But if you could do a similar comparison over groups it would be great.
2004-01-31 13:15
CyberBrain
Administrator

@iopop, earthshaker: thank you both! updated

(maybe i will cut down on my "thank you - list updated" replies from now on.. (due to excess flood) but i will think it :) )
2004-01-31 16:38
hollowman

entered all the information on me(except for the info already entered by iopop) and i also added those of my demos that had been deleted: drop the basics, pretending to see the light and doc bacardi meets doc sportdryck.

but it makes me wonder, apart from the list of people deleted(some of which will be a pain to restore), how
much is really gone? was i just unlucky to have three
demos deleted?
2004-01-31 17:29
Perff
Administrator

I can not give an exact number, but looking in the access log's I got to these estimates:

99 sceners
64 releases
2 groups

I should however mention that these are the max numbers - it is probably less, and most of it has already been re-added thanks to you. :)

But I can not stress enough that such an insident can not happen again - at least not in that way. I have made sure of that.
So DO NOT lock entries just to prevent them from being deleted!!
2004-01-31 20:29
Nafcom

Quote: I can not give an exact number, but looking in the access log's I got to these estimates:

99 sceners
64 releases
2 groups

I should however mention that these are the max numbers - it is probably less, and most of it has already been re-added thanks to you. :)

But I can not stress enough that such an insident can not happen again - at least not in that way. I have made sure of that.
So DO NOT lock entries just to prevent them from being deleted!!

Klaus, maybe the wrong locked entries should get unlocked?!

all the best!
Bye!
Joerg
2004-01-31 22:43
Derision

#22 GraphixMania II and #84 Shokray are back where they're supposed to be.
2004-01-31 23:22
Steppe

Perff: "So DO NOT lock entries just to prevent them from being deleted!!"

Ok, ok, I was just trying to come up with something reasonable. I have to this point not locked anything that doesn't belong to me.
2004-02-02 10:24
Yodelking

Will all get the same ID as before?
I'm working on a direct link to the musicians here from my composers page at http://composers.c64.org/ and already insterted the ID for most of them.
Wouldn't be too funny to redo this work...
2004-02-02 10:37
Perff
Administrator

Quote: Will all get the same ID as before?
I'm working on a direct link to the musicians here from my composers page at http://composers.c64.org/ and already insterted the ID for most of them.
Wouldn't be too funny to redo this work...

I have been asked this many time, and if it wasn't for all those requests I would say NO.

BUT! As it has been requested by so many I have been looking into it, and even though it is not easy I hope to make an admin-tool to change the id of any entry, and using this we can restore the id's.

I'll will keep you informed.
2004-02-02 10:55
Nafcom

Quote: I have been asked this many time, and if it wasn't for all those requests I would say NO.

BUT! As it has been requested by so many I have been looking into it, and even though it is not easy I hope to make an admin-tool to change the id of any entry, and using this we can restore the id's.

I'll will keep you informed.

changing the IDs to their origin would allow us to copy the entries from the WayBack Machine?!.......
(Perff: Did you read my PM? - No reply here, yet! Thanks in advance!)
2004-02-02 11:21
TDJ

Yodelking: you should *never* use id's in direct links: it will cause very big problems. I've seen it happening in professional environments way too much. Think of a better, more clever way instead.
2004-02-02 13:43
CreaMD

Quote: Yodelking: you should *never* use id's in direct links: it will cause very big problems. I've seen it happening in professional environments way too much. Think of a better, more clever way instead.

What is exactly the problem? I can think of some reasons, like overload of the target site database if some web-crawler tries to open all external links at once? Any other?
2004-02-02 14:58
TDJ

Quote: What is exactly the problem? I can think of some reasons, like overload of the target site database if some web-crawler tries to open all external links at once? Any other?

The problem lies in the fact that the values of the id's can never be guaranteed, just like in this instance: records are deleted and re-entered but because the sequence has been changed they get different id's and you lose all your links.

Someone at my company made a mistake like this for a site that has been up & running for 4 yours now and you wouldn't want to know how much shit it has caused. Id's are for internal use only, really.
2004-02-02 15:04
Oxbow

I would advise to change the delete function. Better have a field in every table called 'active' updated from 1 (active) to 0 (inactive). I don't know if it's possible in your database, but whenever possible, kill all delete rights and allow only select and update rights!!

Then some moderator could run a script on a regular basis, which a) back-ups the database, b) afterwards deletes all 'active=0' records in the database.
2004-02-02 15:12
Perff
Administrator

Quote: I would advise to change the delete function. Better have a field in every table called 'active' updated from 1 (active) to 0 (inactive). I don't know if it's possible in your database, but whenever possible, kill all delete rights and allow only select and update rights!!

Then some moderator could run a script on a regular basis, which a) back-ups the database, b) afterwards deletes all 'active=0' records in the database.

It kinda already works like this.

What happens when someone edits or deletes something is that the info is put into a special backup-table. Then all changes can always be undone (or approved) using some admin-tools we have.

But as I have said MANY times now, the reason that Secret got to fuck up the database was that I in my frustration hit the wrong button, which resultet in the stuff he deleted was also removed from the backup-table.
I have made sure such an insident NEVER!!! happens again!!

So if someone shows up and deleted the entire CSDb tomorrow, it will take me less time than it took for him to delete it to restore it all 100%. It has been that way since the beginning, and will continue to.

About backing up the database - we are working on that one. I must admit that I though such backup's were made by the people who hosts us, but no. :/
2004-02-02 18:09
Nafcom

Hi there! Just wanted to say: "Attitude" #7 and "Game Over(view)" #1 (re-)added!

All the best!
Bye!
Joerg
2004-02-02 18:21
psychobilly/x-RSI
Account closed

Quote: Well, I am grown up. In case you don´t feel like it for youself, fine.

I don´t beat anyone up and I don´t threat anyone to beat him up (Hey, I´m adult, did I mention?)..

In case I get troubled by someone I stick to the laws. If someone hits me, I get him sued. If someone would do this to my databases, I´d personally take care that *NO* ISP would ever sign the guy up anymore...

Whether you like it or not, in case you do something like that you have to face the consequences one way or another. Now it´s just the question if you stick to your so-called scene gentlemen´s agreement, which *NEVER* worked out at all (I really wonder if you got the slightest clue of how many sceners were busted because of inside info althrough the years...) or if you just act like a grown up person and use law enforcements...

I agree on the point that many morons did NOT stick to the implicit rules as aforementioned. BUT this historical fact does not make current violations better. To my mind this still is a good scene-intern self-regulation.

The use of force in a real life context is already a violation of that rule. In this case I would agree to call in law enforcement agencies.

However, my impression was that some people hyperventilate over quite minor scene-typical quarrels...therefore my advise is to relax and do not overreact. If you start to call in law enforcement agencies into MINOR scene-typical quarrels everyone could sue anbody if he gets ragged on and feels offended.

This would be perfectly adult but no fun at all anymore.. if this is standard in the scene of 2004 - OK, but I am still from the last century and did this stuff to have FUN.

2004-02-03 08:22
midfit
Account closed

Dear Psychobilly.

First of all I didn't wanted to reply to this topic anylonger, but I don't see clearance of your intensions here. Are you interested in a deeper morale debate or are you trying to take half side position for a former group mate? After all this is something I would like to hear from you.

Nobody was actually saying he would use the help of law authorities after he was slagged (? What the hell !) down by Secret Man or anybody else. Coming to the life example Secret Man: Infact this little creep destroyed data on this database. As this is an open system, 100% legit in it's state, it's also ok if this system protects itself like 100000000+ other websites in this world called world wide web. This includes protection against manipulation of data and/or abuse of a specific platform. Protection includes authentication / authorization and if that's been treaten by some people it also includes law enforcement. So far for this point.

You brought in some codex discussion - fine for you.. Actually I would be interested which codex you're referring to? Secret Man's? While I won't describe the entire scope here, I still would like to point out that the person behind this nick is responsible for the bust of two wellknown people have faced several years ago alongside with his best pal Skinhead. Can he lean on some old codex? I am sure he cannot.

I also would like to point out that it is better to close this topic anyway. This platform has suffered too long under it anyway.

Best Regards,

-midfit!
2004-02-03 08:39
Hero

whatever..... he is history for me!

Harry

Hero/ILLUSION
2004-02-03 12:55
Westbam
Account closed

Quote: I agree on the point that many morons did NOT stick to the implicit rules as aforementioned. BUT this historical fact does not make current violations better. To my mind this still is a good scene-intern self-regulation.

The use of force in a real life context is already a violation of that rule. In this case I would agree to call in law enforcement agencies.

However, my impression was that some people hyperventilate over quite minor scene-typical quarrels...therefore my advise is to relax and do not overreact. If you start to call in law enforcement agencies into MINOR scene-typical quarrels everyone could sue anbody if he gets ragged on and feels offended.

This would be perfectly adult but no fun at all anymore.. if this is standard in the scene of 2004 - OK, but I am still from the last century and did this stuff to have FUN.

Well, as we both have stated before, we can both pretend on being grown up at this point of presence. On this point I do not intend to act like a 14 year old and just go and beat Secret Man up (as I tried to explain).

Second of all, I am working as and admininstrative engineer trying to protect computer systems and databases and I to not like the way this systems had been threatened. It is a crime, I guess we both agree on that. Of ocurse you can come up saying now that I switched sides and I have to come to the conclusion that you are right of course.

But on my point of view from nowadays I do not see any differences between Secret Man´s actions and presently spread worms like W32/Lovesan or W32/My.Doom. These actions are brought up in order to harm the entire open public system named world wide web. Of course, there is a major difference between these examples in their actual harm to be considered but both actions are prohibited by the same law and conclude into being a crime throughout the european community and the rest of the world (well, mainly, I ain´t sure about Arkansas or Cleveland...).

Hence I did not notice anyone hyperventilating at all. Secret Man came up with some crap, others tried to correct him. Secret Man came up insulting these people, others bashed him. In the end he found himself trapped in his own bullshit and took illegal actions against this system, against this community that works hard on keeping the Commodore 64 in mind, a computer that ment a lot to all of us and still does.

The staff of this system even gave him a second chance to calm down and stay on the system, he simply blew it! Now I don´t see any reason why he shouldn´t suffer from his actions just like everybody does sooner or later...

And to cut this short, nope, I don´t feel offended by a feeble minded kid that can hardly pronounce himself or pay his bills without help of our government.

Yours, Westbam / Legend
2004-02-03 13:52
psychobilly/x-RSI
Account closed

OK guys, I see your point. It is not that I am trying to justify Christian's actions here. I commented on that issues already. My stance was more abstract in nature. From time to time it helps to reflect on your actions and what it means on a larger scale, don't you think? And at the end of the day, if one think of themselves of acting superiorly than others, he should keep his actions consistent.

Stefan aka PB/x-RSI
2004-02-03 18:20
Westbam
Account closed

Well I consider your point of view legit aswell. I wouldn´t go and fry Secret Man´s butt forever either. But I little hint would do the job on his case I suppose.

A neat little complaint towards his ISP like I suggested would give him some minor problem, he´d feel the heat and that should make it I hope.

So I don´t think that actions like these would send his butt to hell forever but it would surely show him that he cannot just pop up and fuck with everyone...
2004-02-03 18:46
LordNikon

me was also deleted
2004-02-03 23:18
midfit
Account closed

Quote: OK guys, I see your point. It is not that I am trying to justify Christian's actions here. I commented on that issues already. My stance was more abstract in nature. From time to time it helps to reflect on your actions and what it means on a larger scale, don't you think? And at the end of the day, if one think of themselves of acting superiorly than others, he should keep his actions consistent.

Stefan aka PB/x-RSI

That post makes your posts appearing in a more understandable light. I was more seeing it in a way that you were take a stand for some particular ex.group fella of you. But I missinterpretated that one clearly. Sorry at that point. Actually you have some good arguments there and it's out of question that it is more than an acceptable point. And you are 100% right - it's good to reflect your actions. More in a review character like way. While my own self confidence makes me to ignore that in the case of Secret, as actually my/or others expressions in his case were - if they appeared heated - mostly driven by his dumb expressions missing the slightest bit of respect.

While I have you online .. Do you remember who actually sent that parcel to Conan/Elite back then with the sorry crack(?!?) of his 64'er magazine game? It was containing some dumb message that his protection (..which he couldn't remind himself to have implemented it in the case of this game) would've been so lame. Question: Was it out of the same corner as I would expect it now (Hint: Secret ;))???

Best regards,

-midfit!
2004-02-04 00:22
Westbam
Account closed

I also fully agree on that Psychobilly´s point of view is totally legitimate. It also does not give me the impression of him defending him and his actions whatsoever (unlike certain other people tried to). The fact that we would handle things different on this case is obvious, however I suppose Secret Man didn´t try to spoil the database anymore up to know I guess so this case is about to be rested anyhow it looks like...
2004-02-04 15:35
psychobilly/x-RSI
Account closed

Quote: That post makes your posts appearing in a more understandable light. I was more seeing it in a way that you were take a stand for some particular ex.group fella of you. But I missinterpretated that one clearly. Sorry at that point. Actually you have some good arguments there and it's out of question that it is more than an acceptable point. And you are 100% right - it's good to reflect your actions. More in a review character like way. While my own self confidence makes me to ignore that in the case of Secret, as actually my/or others expressions in his case were - if they appeared heated - mostly driven by his dumb expressions missing the slightest bit of respect.

While I have you online .. Do you remember who actually sent that parcel to Conan/Elite back then with the sorry crack(?!?) of his 64'er magazine game? It was containing some dumb message that his protection (..which he couldn't remind himself to have implemented it in the case of this game) would've been so lame. Question: Was it out of the same corner as I would expect it now (Hint: Secret ;))???

Best regards,

-midfit!

I guess the previous issue is resolved.

On the other question: I have no clue. Plus I am not entirely sure about what you are talking exactly?! About which crack you are referring to?

MfG,Stefan aka Psychobilly/x-RSI
2004-02-04 17:40
midfit
Account closed

Ok. My fault.. It was a Hysteric "crack" and to be honest I don't remember the game name.. :)= It was a game of the month for the german "64'er" magazine. Maybe it rings some bell for you, if not.. Just ignore it then ;)

Best regards,

-midfit!
2004-02-05 09:21
psychobilly/x-RSI
Account closed

Quote: Ok. My fault.. It was a Hysteric "crack" and to be honest I don't remember the game name.. :)= It was a game of the month for the german "64'er" magazine. Maybe it rings some bell for you, if not.. Just ignore it then ;)

Best regards,

-midfit!

Hmm, I am not sure. I should know any crack Hysteric ever did. One exception could be stuff which was done during our co-operation with the Insiders. Unfortunately, I never had much control of what they did...

Stefan
2004-02-10 00:03
Eyeth
Account closed

Can anyone add 'Loaded' C64 demo by Fairlight to the CSDb?

Thanks,
-Todd Elliott
2004-02-10 03:35
CyberBrain
Administrator

Quote: Hello.

Can anyone add 'Loaded' C64 demo by Fairlight to the CSDb?

Thanks,
-Todd Elliott

ok
2004-02-10 04:50
CyberBrain
Administrator

Does any of you remember the hidden parts to the deleted demos btw? Would be nice to get them in the database again.
2004-02-10 12:15
dalezy

i get the feeling that some of the votes i did got lost. but i'm sure they were there after the incident happened. did that also come along the update using the older database backup?
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
Jammer
DeMOSic/HF^MS^BCC^LSD
Epyx
chesser/Nigaz
Unlock/Padua/Albion
jmin