Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Feedback > wandere deleats warez from others!!
2005-12-27 15:17
stash
Account closed

wandere deleats warez from others!!

wtf is this. i was browsing the SWA side i found out that this
pig wanderer has deleted all of our uploaded warez.. for what reason are u so incompetent to do a demo to rag back on crudsmoker or what is ur problem.. stay away take this as a wrning,,

and to the csdb admns why don´t any one do something about this when people start deleting other peoples stuff??

... 176 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2005-12-27 20:42
stash
Account closed

sure i know didn´t do that tough but i still wanna know who did it and why? it makes no sence to me why some one find it so amusing to delete some one else warez

2005-12-27 20:45
stash
Account closed

one other thing i forgot to mention i don´t know this fucker but i know not many people don´t like him and now me is one of them.. and i will not let him get away with this childis behavior

2005-12-27 20:56
Oswald

Wanderer, in fact you act like a 12 year old. Now you're alone (except your wise friend who did the actual deleting) against the majority of the scene.
2005-12-27 22:42
Moloch

Quote: If the entry is complete (complete = download and upload of file, a good screenshot, all credits), you can lock it to prevent it from being deleted :)

Is this some new CSDb "rule" that I missed?

Also, do me a favor, and stop adding yourself as maintainer to my locked entries. I check CSDb daily and if someone has a problem with an entry they can send a PM and I'll respond.
2005-12-27 23:20
Slartibartfast
Account closed

Quote: If the entry is complete (complete = download and upload of file, a good screenshot, all credits), you can lock it to prevent it from being deleted :)

The Xmas SWA demo WAS locked. Wanderer (or his invisible friend sitting beside him, wtf ever) accessed my gmail account and used it to get a new P/W for the Crudsmoker account here. Then the SWA Xmas demo was deleted.

The other SWA entries were unlocked already, why Wanderer (or his amazing invisible friend) decided to delete other SWA releases is beyond me. Evidence of a deeper psychological problem most likely.

I notice Secret Man is on right now. Maybe he's Wanderer's mate!

Fucking ridiculous childish behaviour from Wanderer, "I didn't do it, but the guy who did is right here next to me!" WTF?

Anyway, I've had much discussion with Perff and Cyberbrain about this, and about Wanderer's wacko cyberstalking a couple of weeks ago. Apparently such actions by people who are only here to fuck with other people are condoned on CSDb, because dealing with it would only cause more headaches for the admins.

Fair enough, I guess.

Wanderer has gotten worse since the first time he abused CSDb earlier in the year, worse again when he spammed the forums with my old alt.drugs posts, and worse still now.

What's next? This kind of behaviour going on without retribution makes CSDb a mockery and makes Wanderer's sociopathic tendencies even worse.
2005-12-27 23:28
stash
Account closed

yeah i gree with slarti.. who think u r u so big in your woed.. if u ever come to sweden please visit me i even give my adress ar u man enoug u can even bring ur secrets frined with... and u say i´m 12.. u suck simple as that o by the saw ur demos

but its worth to see some of his "demos"
a scroll and a koala pic
what a coding capabilities :)

and he boasts about his 200 demos
bah

lamo.. what happend u been quiet for a while u can always have ur mother next to u while u read the pots

2005-12-27 23:31
Steppe

That's fucking sick shit. *spits on the floor*
2005-12-27 23:45
CreaMD

Quote: The Xmas SWA demo WAS locked. Wanderer (or his invisible friend sitting beside him, wtf ever) accessed my gmail account and used it to get a new P/W for the Crudsmoker account here. Then the SWA Xmas demo was deleted.

The other SWA entries were unlocked already, why Wanderer (or his amazing invisible friend) decided to delete other SWA releases is beyond me. Evidence of a deeper psychological problem most likely.

I notice Secret Man is on right now. Maybe he's Wanderer's mate!

Fucking ridiculous childish behaviour from Wanderer, "I didn't do it, but the guy who did is right here next to me!" WTF?

Anyway, I've had much discussion with Perff and Cyberbrain about this, and about Wanderer's wacko cyberstalking a couple of weeks ago. Apparently such actions by people who are only here to fuck with other people are condoned on CSDb, because dealing with it would only cause more headaches for the admins.

Fair enough, I guess.

Wanderer has gotten worse since the first time he abused CSDb earlier in the year, worse again when he spammed the forums with my old alt.drugs posts, and worse still now.

What's next? This kind of behaviour going on without retribution makes CSDb a mockery and makes Wanderer's sociopathic tendencies even worse.

I would like to apologise for misjudging you after the first accident. I must admit that your attitude towards Wanderer was very probably fair, back then. Sorry. Have a nice rest of the year + a happy new one. ;-)
2005-12-28 00:02
Slartibartfast
Account closed

Quote: I would like to apologise for misjudging you after the first accident. I must admit that your attitude towards Wanderer was very probably fair, back then. Sorry. Have a nice rest of the year + a happy new one. ;-)

Well, thanks. It seems like by now no-one is going to be condoning his low actions, maybe eventually he'll get the idea that he's made himself look like a fool in the scene (again).

The constant crowing about his power tripping in his posts is getting more than a bit monotonous...

Thanks anyway, counts for something. Happy new year ;)
2005-12-28 00:02
stash
Account closed

of coz it´s fair he has anoyed alot of scener now he start with me.. he better can finish what he started coz i wont stopp untill he learn litle about respekt...

Previous - 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... | 19 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
Acidchild/Padua
FunFun/Triangle
Luca/FIRE
MMS_Z
pcollins/Quantum
thesuperfrog