Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Discussions > Michael Jackson
2009-06-30 08:08
JSL

Michael Jackson

hey C64 scene,

Regarding the death of Michael Jackson, Yogibear/Ptv is asking himself if anyone in the scene is in the mood to do a musiccollection of MJ, there about 50 tunes covered from him on this machine, so if you want to work with Yogibear on this, send him a PM on CSDb..

2009-06-30 08:42
Stainless Steel

Currently I'm dabbeling with a cover of "Who is it" but that's going to take another couple of weeks until it's good.
2009-06-30 10:54
GT
Account closed

Let the man RIP. Save effort on original tunes. MJ would like that. I know. ;)
2009-06-30 10:57
Scout

I rather see a music collection for Farah Fawcett.
2009-06-30 11:08
chatGPZ

2009-06-30 11:15
Scout

2009-06-30 12:21
GT
Account closed

Since MJ was 99% plastic, I've heard he's gonna be melted into Lego bricks, so that kids can still play with him. For once they have something to look forward to. ;)
2009-06-30 12:24
Oswald

was never a fan, but I think he deserves more respect.
2009-06-30 12:29
Moloch

KING OF PEDO IS DEAD! REJOICE!

Also, the biggest MJ fanclub in the world is claiming that twelve people have committed suicide over his death. O_o
2009-06-30 12:30
Scout

Quote: was never a fan, but I think he deserves more respect.

This is satire.

And you being political correct, gives me the creeps.
2009-06-30 15:04
Oswald

You're sick.
2009-06-30 15:28
GT
Account closed

@Oswald. You're probably the typical C-64 nerd with no sense of humour. Too much drama around MJ. So lighten up, boy. I was a fan of him too, but I'm not freaked out. @Moloch, you're sick, though. But it is a human right to be fucking sick or a complete nerd without humour sense or satire. Nothing against that. ;)
2009-06-30 15:41
DRAX
Account closed

Pretty sad that the king of pop is dead... I was quite a fan of him especially his 80's stuff... What a tragic... that man was totally messed up :(
2009-06-30 16:09
Moloch

@Geir: Nothing I've posted here is "sick", I'm thinking you don't understand the meaning of the word.

;)
2009-06-30 16:12
GT
Account closed

Quote: @Geir: Nothing I've posted here is "sick", I'm thinking you don't understand the meaning of the word.

;)

Take a look at your profile. That's sick. ;)
2009-06-30 16:28
GT
Account closed

Fredrik would do 50 MJ covers in no time. Ask him. ;)
2009-06-30 16:43
Scout

Quote: Pretty sad that the king of pop is dead... I was quite a fan of him especially his 80's stuff... What a tragic... that man was totally messed up :(

Yup.
"Off The Wall" is a brilliant album!

Regarding Oswald about us being sick: what Geir said (and will say ;-)

Mocking the dead is a way to deal with death. Everybody has to go sometime, so try to lighten up and try not to be so anal about things.
2009-06-30 16:55
GT
Account closed

Quote: Yup.
"Off The Wall" is a brilliant album!

Regarding Oswald about us being sick: what Geir said (and will say ;-)

Mocking the dead is a way to deal with death. Everybody has to go sometime, so try to lighten up and try not to be so anal about things.

Agree with Scout.
"Off The Wall", but of course "Thriller" are quality. I even like "Bad", "Dangerous" and "HIStory" aswell. One of my favourites of MJ's "newer" songs is "Remember the Time". Also saw the HIStory tour at Valle Hovin stadium in Oslo, 1997. Great show, but I am not very proud of letting you now, somehow? It is all this "weehee", "Uh", all the time. Making it a little gayish (nothing against that, it is just a term I use). I was handed the ticket for free, though. ;)
2009-06-30 16:56
Moloch

Quote: Take a look at your profile. That's sick. ;)

\o/
2009-06-30 16:58
GT
Account closed

Quote: \o/

Like Moloch's profile: that's how MJ would end up. Or worse, he would end up like Oswald's profile picture. In all respect, it was the best for him in the end. But save me for the covers. RIP MJ
2009-06-30 17:12
Wile Coyote

All in all, I think Michael Jackson was overrated. The Moonwalk, a couple of video’s, and a handful of songs is all he means to me.

When I was little, I never forget watching the Billie Jean video, complete with paving slabs that lit up. When I got a little bit older, I never forget staying up until midnight to watch the UK premier of the Michael Jackson video Thriller. It wasn’t until the invention of the compact disc, I picked up my 1st CD, the Michael Jackson Bad album. Tracks ‘Bad’, ‘Way You Make Me Feel’, ‘Liberian Girl’, ‘I Just Can't Stop Loving You’, ’Dirty Diana’, and ‘Leave Me Alone’ all sounded great. Later on, the only interest I had in MJ was when got Slash on board for a song. The song was ok.

YouTube: Michael Jackson - Give Into Me (feat. Slash)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXRL3Yyn-Rc
2009-06-30 19:06
bugjam

Whilst I never digged MJ's music too much, I still kind of like the idea to do a collection of his covers. Nothing wasted there, as the musics are already in existance, just to be collected and given a nice presentation. Kinda like it, and I wish Yogibear & JSL good luck with the project.
Sorry for being on topic. ;-)
2009-06-30 21:39
abaddon
Account closed

MJ is overrated! Prince was the king of 80's black pop :)
2009-06-30 21:46
Frantic

I didn't know Michael Jackson was a C64 scener!
2009-06-30 23:06
SIDWAVE
Account closed

Because of the retardedness and kindgarten quality of this thread, Yogibear has dropped his motivation to 0 and wont do anything.
2009-07-01 02:58
Moloch

Quote: Because of the retardedness and kindgarten quality of this thread, Yogibear has dropped his motivation to 0 and wont do anything.

Is Yogibear your new handle this month?
2009-07-01 09:51
SIDWAVE
Account closed

You just keep twisting the thread, till it runs completely off track multiple times, to what purpose ?

It's people like you who destroys the forums, and scene, so guys lke Yogibear says "i dont want to do anything in a scene like this".

It's only 2 months ago i tried to raise awareness, that some people are running the atmosphere of CSDB into a Lemon64 level, run it sour, crappy, retarded - by posting offtopic twisted realities, added with poo jokes of a 5 year old and things i dont even know how to describe.

Apparently nobody is willing to see the truth, or do something, so the drama just goes deeper and deeper, till there's only loathing left.

Congrats!
Anyone can destroy an atmosphere by farting.

To create good vibes is much harder, so you just skip that part.

2009-07-01 10:07
GT
Account closed

Sorry Jan, for my Lego joke. I also think Moloch just want to lighten up the day for change. This is just satire, nothing else. If you guys want to do MJ covers, go do it. But 50 tunes? That's crazy. Do 5 good ones. I'd support that. RIP MJ
2009-07-01 10:11
GT
Account closed

Quote: MJ is overrated! Prince was the king of 80's black pop :)

Prince is not dead.
2009-07-01 10:12
SIDWAVE
Account closed

Jokes is one thing, but turning nearly every thread into a circus is another.

if you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
2009-07-01 10:48
Mace

Of course, Yogibear is Michael Jackson's imaginary friend.
The chimp was for real, though.
2009-07-01 11:47
Frantic

I agree somewhat with Rambo here. It would be cool if CSDb turned a bit more "on topic" (although I don't really expect that to happen :)..

2009-07-01 12:07
Scout

Quote: I agree somewhat with Rambo here. It would be cool if CSDb turned a bit more "on topic" (although I don't really expect that to happen :)..

Welcome to the Internet!

2009-07-01 12:07
enthusi

Maybe many or most of us are used to being "different" and living/working in a niche.

Some became like that through the scene or maybe vice versa even. Nonconformity is reflected in several parts of my life. Not just c64 related. Maybe for a reason, maybe some sort of retraction from dull grey outside world. Maybe individualism, maybe fear of failure.
Anyway, in all of these cases, people are repelled by hype (at least I am) - the animosity is directly correlated to the amout of people in hype; even regardless of the story behind it. For some this may go too(?) far. To protect individualism and ones own secure environment, we attack the common, the hype.
People make jokes about i.e. MJ because TOO many people do the opposite these days. I'd bet it would be the same theother way round. In fact it is with c64 ;-) The more people mock it, the harder we work on showing them!
We are doomed to be psychologically crammed in a niche, dont blame us for it.
However I think this thread would have been better off without comments whatsoever ;-)
Cheers,
enthusi

2009-07-01 12:20
chatGPZ

Quote:
Jokes is one thing, but turning nearly every thread into a circus is another.

nearly every thread. please. there hasn't been a thread like this for quite a while now, and the most active threads were totally on topic and also quite productive.

i recommend a reality check, asap.

Quote:
It would be cool if CSDb turned a bit more "on topic" (although I don't really expect that to happen :)..

see above. as for this thread - life is tough, get a helmet. really.

btw noone complained so far (to the moderators), neither JSL nor anyone else, so there is no single reason to go mad and remove (debatable) funny posts. (which we might indeed do if someone complains for a good reason) if we did so, people would just dance the evil-nazi-moderators-censor dance and moan that it would be cool if csdb would turn a bit more "free" (but they don't expect it to happen) :=P

Your Butt Is Mine
Gonna Tell You Right
Just Show Your Face
In Broad Daylight
I'm Telling You
On How I Feel
Gonna Hurt Your Mind
Don't Shoot To Kill
Come On
2009-07-01 12:28
Moloch

Oh shit, the blame game starts again ...

"you smelt it, you dealt it"
2009-07-01 12:59
Frantic

Sure.. Yes, I agree that it is indeed an overstatement to say that nearly every thread is a circus. Still, I think there is a bunch of users here who never really say anything sensible at all, and that is probably what I was thinking about really. It is not like can't really live with that, with or without a helmet. ;) I guess I just get a bit bored by it in the long run. But, but... I'll stick with simply disliking the public appearance of some people here, and let them go on with their business (yes, I am god). ;)

However, here comes a +1 vote for more nazi-like mods. Thou shalt not be afraid of the mob! What is so scary about a little of the nazi-mod dance?
2009-07-01 13:19
yago

Moonwalker
2009-07-01 13:20
Mace

JSL asked around to see if people were interested in joining forces to make a Michael Jackson demo.
That was the only purpose of the thread.

I expect people who _are_ interested to PM him to get things sorted.
That left us with a rather useless thread, so why blame people for turning it into a circus?

Also, a lot of posts weren't off topic: they were either jokes about MJ or related to the actions within the thread itself.

As soon as you divert too much from the REAL topic (C-64), you can expect behaviour like this.
I really don't see what the problem is.
2009-07-01 13:28
chatGPZ

that pretty much perfectly sums up why none of the moderators stepped in and regulated this "discussion" :)
2009-07-01 13:47
SIDWAVE
Account closed

>However I think this thread would have been better off >without comments whatsoever ;-)
>Cheers,
>enthusi

My point.

The only posts that should have been here, are from people saying yes, they want to work with yogibear, or give ideas how to do it.

So my final point is: got nothing meaningful to say ?
Then please write your crap in the Bitching Topic instead.
2009-07-01 13:50
SIDWAVE
Account closed

But to open your eyes how bad it really is,
lets see where the thread goes to crap ?

It starts at post #4 and #5

What is wrong with this, post #5 written by a moderator, extrapolates the madness, and accelerates it.

And its by far not the first time.

That says all..
2009-07-01 13:50
Moloch

Rambones lives in a perfect world, we must all remember this.

... and if you can't handle some peoples "public appearance" here, whats the big deal? Whats different here than anywhere else in the world?
2009-07-01 14:14
GT
Account closed

What ? Is Gropaez or whatever he's called a moderator ? Well, then the one responsible for CSDb should fire him. Or Moonwalk all over him. (It's not a joke).
2009-07-01 14:26
chatGPZ

Quote:
The only posts that should have been here, are from people saying yes, they want to work with yogibear, or give ideas how to do it.

dear rambones, lets see what JSL wrote:

Quote:
so if you want to work with Yogibear on this, send him a PM on CSDb ..

that was a quite clear request as i see it. if i wanted to work on this, i would send him a PM.

indeed, all follow up post were completely unnecessary and pointless offtopic comments unrelated to the original request. and then some of the usual suspects make jokes and try to be funny (and wether they suceed or not is pretty much in the eye of the beholder =P). and, what mace said.

Quote:
What is wrong with this, post #5 written by a moderator, extrapolates the madness, and accelerates it.

i agree. this picture does extrapolate the madness about the whole mj case indeed. thats why i posted it in the first place =P and as much as i respect you and others beeing mj fanboys - please respect that to me the whole thing is... what the picture says.

2009-07-01 15:28
chatGPZ

Quote: What ? Is Gropaez or whatever he's called a moderator ? Well, then the one responsible for CSDb should fire him. Or Moonwalk all over him. (It's not a joke).

yes i am, look what's written under my handle :)

and seriously, moderators post and act by the same rules as everyone else (look at the help page). if you (or anyone else) feel like you should complain about someones, including moderators, behaviour in the forum (or anywhere else on the site), please use the "message to moderators" link on your userpage. (and i mean it)

in the case of moderators this is the one and only way to make the moderation team aware of
a) there are a few users which do not agree with how a certain moderator acts, or how moderation is dealt with in general (and as much as some users will hate it, this is not a problem, because it will always be like this no matter who is moderator and how he will act - someone will disagree)
b) the majority of users doesnt agree with how moderation is dealt with or how a certain moderator acts. in such a case you are totally right, moonwalk all over it and eventually a moderator has to - and will be - fired.
c) the usual suspects do the usual bitching in the forum and the other usual suspects do some contra bitching and everyone is happily bitching and noone complains but does some more bitching instead :=)

so far, there is a strong tendancy to a. that said, there werent any complaints at all now for some time - and none related to this thread either, which somehow makes me think wether c is probably right =)

sorry moloch :)
2009-07-01 15:51
GT
Account closed

Quote: yes i am, look what's written under my handle :)

and seriously, moderators post and act by the same rules as everyone else (look at the help page). if you (or anyone else) feel like you should complain about someones, including moderators, behaviour in the forum (or anywhere else on the site), please use the "message to moderators" link on your userpage. (and i mean it)

in the case of moderators this is the one and only way to make the moderation team aware of
a) there are a few users which do not agree with how a certain moderator acts, or how moderation is dealt with in general (and as much as some users will hate it, this is not a problem, because it will always be like this no matter who is moderator and how he will act - someone will disagree)
b) the majority of users doesnt agree with how moderation is dealt with or how a certain moderator acts. in such a case you are totally right, moonwalk all over it and eventually a moderator has to - and will be - fired.
c) the usual suspects do the usual bitching in the forum and the other usual suspects do some contra bitching and everyone is happily bitching and noone complains but does some more bitching instead :=)

so far, there is a strong tendancy to a. that said, there werent any complaints at all now for some time - and none related to this thread either, which somehow makes me think wether c is probably right =)

sorry moloch :)

OMG. You have to write all that ?
A moderator shouldn't post stupid pictures, and encourage others to generate circus. I'd expect better behaviours from moderators than users. Amen. RIP MJ
2009-07-01 16:07
Moloch

Grope - I knew when posting that it would be deleted shortly after. :D
2009-07-01 16:26
chatGPZ

Quote:
A moderator shouldn't post stupid pictures, and encourage others to generate circus.

i agree, sorry. the whole mj-is-dead case is circus to me already.
2009-07-01 16:36
Scout

Could we now talk about that Twitter-client for the C64?
2009-07-01 16:39
chatGPZ

shutup and make a decent beat-it cover!
:)
2009-07-01 16:41
Scout

Quote: shutup and make a decent beat-it cover!
:)

Well...err...it should have been a surprise but my SIDification of "Ben" is almost finished.

The cover is quite good: I cried all day listening to it.
2009-07-01 16:56
Stainless Steel

Instead, why don't you all just BEAT IT. Oh the CSDb drama. Life wouldnt be the same without it.
2009-07-01 16:57
Scout

Quote: Instead, why don't you all just BEAT IT. Oh the CSDb drama. Life wouldnt be the same without it.

Drama? Thriller!
2009-07-01 17:09
GT
Account closed

Ok, I was a little Bad.
I'm Bad
Funny cover.
2009-07-01 17:20
GT
Account closed

Maybe we should find out how many MJ covers there are in HVSC? JB did a splendid version of Billie Jean. And CD has Smooth Criminal. I have a short funky-cartoon version of Bad, that could've been fixed to correct tempo and extended. ? Just my three cents.
2009-07-01 20:00
TNT
Account closed

STIL.txt has 54 references to MJ, my database version has 45. I didn't bother checking whether the difference is because of a) multiple hits per sid, b) SIDs which have been moved/renamed without updating STIL, or c) my crappy code.
2009-07-01 21:02
iAN CooG

current STIL for update #51 has 49 entries with MJ covers. We changed some entries incorrectly crediting "We are the world" covers to MJ.
Here's the list

/DEMOS/A-F/Bad.sid
TITLE: Bad [from Bad]
ARTIST: Michael Jackson

/DEMOS/UNKNOWN/Unknown_98.sid
COMMENT: The bassline is heavily inspired by this tune.

/DEMOS/UNKNOWN/Master_Composer/Beat_It.sid
TITLE: Beat It [from Thriller]

/DEMOS/UNKNOWN/Master_Composer/Thriller.sid
TITLE: Thriller [from Thriller]

/GAMES/M-R/Moonwalker.sid
(#1)
(#2)
TITLE: Speed Demon [from Bad]
(#3)
TITLE: Smooth Criminal [from Bad]
(#4)
TITLE: The Way You Make Me Feel [from Bad]

/GAMES/S-Z/Smurfen.sid
TITLE: Billie Jean [from Thriller]

/MUSICIANS/A/Ass_It/Smooth.sid
TITLE: Smooth Criminal [from Bad] (0:07-0:22)
COMMENT: This SID does a short cover of Michael Jackson's "Smooth Criminal".

/MUSICIANS/B/Bakewell_Dwayne/Heal_The_World.sid
TITLE: Heal The World [from Dangerous]

/MUSICIANS/B/Bjerregaard_Johannes/Billie_Jean.sid

/MUSICIANS/C/Conrad/Smo0oth_Crimin4l.sid

/MUSICIANS/D/DRAX/Worktunes/Billie_Jean_Michael_Jackso.sid

/MUSICIANS/D/DRAX/Worktunes/Billy_Jean_Michael_Jackson.sid

/MUSICIANS/D/DRAX/Worktunes/Just_the_Way_It_Is_M_Jacks.sid
TITLE: Another Part of Me [from Bad]

/MUSICIANS/D/DRAX/Worktunes/Liberian_Girl.sid
TITLE: Liberian Girl [from Bad]

/MUSICIANS/D/DRAX/Worktunes/Way_Michael_Jackson.sid
TITLE: The Way You Make Me Feel [from Bad]

/MUSICIANS/D/Dalton/Black_or_White.sid
TITLE: Black or White [from Dangerous]

/MUSICIANS/D/Dalton/Black_or_White.sid

/MUSICIANS/D/Danko_Tomas/Smooth_Criminal.sid

/MUSICIANS/D/Decoder/Goatland_part_7.sid
TITLE: Bad (0:00)
TITLE: Bad (0:56)

/MUSICIANS/D/Deenen_Charles/Smooth_Criminal.sid

/MUSICIANS/D/Dunn_David/Chiller.sid
(#2)
ARTIST: Rod Temperton, performed by Michael Jackson

/MUSICIANS/G/Gregfeel/Billie_Jean.sid

/MUSICIANS/G/Gregfeel/Old_Tunes/Billie_Jean.sid

/MUSICIANS/I/Iron_Cat/Heal_the_World.sid
TITLE: Heal The World [from Dangerous]

/MUSICIANS/J/JO/Billie_Jean_unfinished.sid

/MUSICIANS/L/Leitch_Barry/Thriller.sid

/MUSICIANS/M/Matt/Billie_Jean.sid

/MUSICIANS/M/Matt/Startin_Somethin.sid
TITLE: Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' [from Thriller]

/MUSICIANS/M/Merman/MTVs_Greatest_Riffs.sid
TITLE: Beat It [from Thriller] (0:15-0:30)

/MUSICIANS/M/MozIcArt/Tjelta_Geir/Im_Bad.sid

/MUSICIANS/N/Nata/Nemrac_64.sid

/MUSICIANS/P/PCH/Saysay.sid
TITLE: Say Say Say
ARTIST: Paul McCartney & Michael Jackson

/MUSICIANS/P/PVL/Dirty_Diana.sid
TITLE: Dirty Diana [from Bad]

/MUSICIANS/P/Praiser/Give_It_To_Me.sid
TITLE: Give In To Me

/MUSICIANS/R/Red_Duijckaerts_Roger/Bad.sid

/MUSICIANS/R/Red_Duijckaerts_Roger/Grand_Mix.sid
TITLE: Bad [from Bad] (5:08)
TITLE: Bad [from Bad] (7:27)

/MUSICIANS/S/Sid_Time/Off_the_Wall.sid
TITLE: Off The Wall [from Off The Wall]

/MUSICIANS/S/Sidder/Early_Tunes/Michael_The_Net.sid

/MUSICIANS/S/SounDemoN/Smooth_Criminal.sid

/MUSICIANS/S/Stainless_Steel/Dont_Stop_Till_You_Get.sid
TITLE: Dont stop till you get enough

/MUSICIANS/T/The_Syndrom/Black_or_White.sid

/MUSICIANS/T/Tron_Olsson_Mikael/Still_Strong.sid
TITLE: Bad [from Bad] (0:00-0:07)

/MUSICIANS/V/Venom/Venom_01.sid
TITLE: Bad [from Bad] (0:27)

/MUSICIANS/W/Walt/Bad.sid

/MUSICIANS/W/Walt/Beat_It.sid
TITLE: Beat It [from Thriller]

/MUSICIANS/W/Walt/Billie_Jean.sid

/MUSICIANS/W/Waz/I_Just_Cant_Stop_Loving_U.sid
TITLE: I Just Can't Stop Loving You

/MUSICIANS/Y/Yankee/Leave_Me_Alone.sid
TITLE: Leave Me Alone [from Bad]

/MUSICIANS/Y/Yip/Got_To_Be_There.sid
TITLE: Got To Be There [from the 1971 single]

2009-07-01 21:35
Matt

hey coog, you're doing a great job here.
no shit!
2009-07-02 23:25
fade
Account closed

might be a little offtopic, but http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvurA6CRQT0 .. on the other hand, if it's more than a music collection, i'd be interested in seeing this come to fruition.. not a fan tho

EDIT: Don't you have to save kids from closets in the game moonwalker? :)
2009-07-03 09:01
Conrad

There's also a sampled piece of Smooth Criminal from one of Maduplec's demos: "Why I like demos", done by him and DRAX. I think that would be a nice intro tune/sample :). Has that one been ripped to HVSC yet?
2009-07-03 11:59
daison

fyi:
http://momento24.com/en/2009/06/30/michel-jackson-the-child-who..
2009-07-03 12:13
Wile Coyote

This is pretty good:
/MUSICIANS/P/Praiser/Give_It_To_Me.sid
TITLE: Give In To Me

2009-07-03 12:39
SIDWAVE
Account closed

Quote: fyi:
http://momento24.com/en/2009/06/30/michel-jackson-the-child-who..

Fyi - reason that Michael was found innocent, was that it was proven in court, that the mother lied, and the stories of the accusing family, was fabricated.
2009-07-03 12:49
Moloch

... and that is one of many ... including the ones he paid off privately years before

REJOICE!
2009-07-03 13:55
daison

@Moloch: And you know that for a fact?

I'm asking because reading your comment made me think it's a big conspiracy thing; probably with the CIA involved, 911 related and I guess the fake moon landing had something to do with it too.
2009-07-03 14:15
Stainless Steel

Dont forget JKF!
2009-07-03 14:28
yago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36Op-YoDvgY

From his own mouth.

2009-07-03 16:10
The Overkiller
Account closed

My two cents (psichiatric related). I'm not so sure he was a pedo (intended as child abuser), I think he was more affected by a Peter Pan Syndrome. He was pushed to the limit in the star system, forced to give even more to the detriment of a normal childhood. Maybe this lead him to try to keep himself as younger as he can, that could explain the heavy cosmetic surgery he did. The fact he loved to be surrounded by kids doens't mean for sure he was a rapist, could simply mean a part of his behaviour was stuck in a childhood he never had like any other kid. And someone with a phobia for the deseases (and he surely was affected of this) hardly will rape a kid for the fear to contract an illness. MJ was surely weird, but his problem was all his money, with a lie, a father will have a stable economic position for the rest of his life.
Ah ... I'm not a fan of MJ. Just my personal thoughts.
2009-07-03 19:34
iAN CooG

Quote: There's also a sampled piece of Smooth Criminal from one of Maduplec's demos: "Why I like demos", done by him and DRAX. I think that would be a nice intro tune/sample :). Has that one been ripped to HVSC yet?

very very borderline, just 2 samples but it fits to the "tracked samples" category. I've ripped and narrowed data & code, I'll submit for approval to HVSC ML. There is another part with just a looped short sample which I won't even bother to rip btw.
2009-07-03 19:45
Moloch

@daison: His private pay-offs are common knowledge and related to children accusing him in public. We're talking years before the court case ...

I don't believe in conspiracy bullshit, you're thinking of Fungus.
2009-07-03 23:54
SIDWAVE
Account closed

Quote: My two cents (psichiatric related). I'm not so sure he was a pedo (intended as child abuser), I think he was more affected by a Peter Pan Syndrome. He was pushed to the limit in the star system, forced to give even more to the detriment of a normal childhood. Maybe this lead him to try to keep himself as younger as he can, that could explain the heavy cosmetic surgery he did. The fact he loved to be surrounded by kids doens't mean for sure he was a rapist, could simply mean a part of his behaviour was stuck in a childhood he never had like any other kid. And someone with a phobia for the deseases (and he surely was affected of this) hardly will rape a kid for the fear to contract an illness. MJ was surely weird, but his problem was all his money, with a lie, a father will have a stable economic position for the rest of his life.
Ah ... I'm not a fan of MJ. Just my personal thoughts.

MJ was in a position where he could trust no one.
Everybody wanted money from him, after he started his charity work, which was almost entirely for children.

He could not be around adults, they all wanted something from him, or wanted to control things.
His upbringing and whipping by his father Joe, to perform PERFECT is clearly the reason for this.

But children, they dont demand things the same way adults do, and it's my guess that he seeked their company, for the above mentioned reasons, and also his getting 3 children, which in fact none of them are really his, just shows that he had a very great need for children, because of the nature they have - compared to adults in the music business he knew, that ALWAYS wanted something from him..
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
DJ Gruby/TRiAD
Exploding Fi../Techn..
Knight Rider/TREX
Acidchild/Padua
Guests online: 113
Top Demos