Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Discussions > Michael Jackson
2009-06-30 08:08
JSL

Michael Jackson

hey C64 scene,

Regarding the death of Michael Jackson, Yogibear/Ptv is asking himself if anyone in the scene is in the mood to do a musiccollection of MJ, there about 50 tunes covered from him on this machine, so if you want to work with Yogibear on this, send him a PM on CSDb..

... 62 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2009-07-03 12:13
Wile Coyote

This is pretty good:
/MUSICIANS/P/Praiser/Give_It_To_Me.sid
TITLE: Give In To Me
ARTIST: Michael Jackson

2009-07-03 12:39
SIDWAVE
Account closed

Quote: fyi:
http://momento24.com/en/2009/06/30/michel-jackson-the-child-who..

Fyi - reason that Michael was found innocent, was that it was proven in court, that the mother lied, and the stories of the accusing family, was fabricated.
2009-07-03 12:49
Moloch

... and that is one of many ... including the ones he paid off privately years before

REJOICE!
2009-07-03 13:55
daison

@Moloch: And you know that for a fact?

I'm asking because reading your comment made me think it's a big conspiracy thing; probably with the CIA involved, 911 related and I guess the fake moon landing had something to do with it too.
2009-07-03 14:15
Stainless Steel

Dont forget JKF!
2009-07-03 14:28
yago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36Op-YoDvgY

From his own mouth.

2009-07-03 16:10
The Overkiller
Account closed

My two cents (psichiatric related). I'm not so sure he was a pedo (intended as child abuser), I think he was more affected by a Peter Pan Syndrome. He was pushed to the limit in the star system, forced to give even more to the detriment of a normal childhood. Maybe this lead him to try to keep himself as younger as he can, that could explain the heavy cosmetic surgery he did. The fact he loved to be surrounded by kids doens't mean for sure he was a rapist, could simply mean a part of his behaviour was stuck in a childhood he never had like any other kid. And someone with a phobia for the deseases (and he surely was affected of this) hardly will rape a kid for the fear to contract an illness. MJ was surely weird, but his problem was all his money, with a lie, a father will have a stable economic position for the rest of his life.
Ah ... I'm not a fan of MJ. Just my personal thoughts.
2009-07-03 19:34
iAN CooG

Quote: There's also a sampled piece of Smooth Criminal from one of Maduplec's demos: "Why I like demos", done by him and DRAX. I think that would be a nice intro tune/sample :). Has that one been ripped to HVSC yet?

very very borderline, just 2 samples but it fits to the "tracked samples" category. I've ripped and narrowed data & code, I'll submit for approval to HVSC ML. There is another part with just a looped short sample which I won't even bother to rip btw.
2009-07-03 19:45
Moloch

@daison: His private pay-offs are common knowledge and related to children accusing him in public. We're talking years before the court case ...

I don't believe in conspiracy bullshit, you're thinking of Fungus.
2009-07-03 23:54
SIDWAVE
Account closed

Quote: My two cents (psichiatric related). I'm not so sure he was a pedo (intended as child abuser), I think he was more affected by a Peter Pan Syndrome. He was pushed to the limit in the star system, forced to give even more to the detriment of a normal childhood. Maybe this lead him to try to keep himself as younger as he can, that could explain the heavy cosmetic surgery he did. The fact he loved to be surrounded by kids doens't mean for sure he was a rapist, could simply mean a part of his behaviour was stuck in a childhood he never had like any other kid. And someone with a phobia for the deseases (and he surely was affected of this) hardly will rape a kid for the fear to contract an illness. MJ was surely weird, but his problem was all his money, with a lie, a father will have a stable economic position for the rest of his life.
Ah ... I'm not a fan of MJ. Just my personal thoughts.

MJ was in a position where he could trust no one.
Everybody wanted money from him, after he started his charity work, which was almost entirely for children.

He could not be around adults, they all wanted something from him, or wanted to control things.
His upbringing and whipping by his father Joe, to perform PERFECT is clearly the reason for this.

But children, they dont demand things the same way adults do, and it's my guess that he seeked their company, for the above mentioned reasons, and also his getting 3 children, which in fact none of them are really his, just shows that he had a very great need for children, because of the nature they have - compared to adults in the music business he knew, that ALWAYS wanted something from him..
Previous - 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
Genius/Xenon
chronos/Therapy
zscs
Sokrates
WVL/Xenon
ΛΛdZ