Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Discussions > Michael Jackson
2009-06-30 08:08
JSL

Michael Jackson

hey C64 scene,

Regarding the death of Michael Jackson, Yogibear/Ptv is asking himself if anyone in the scene is in the mood to do a musiccollection of MJ, there about 50 tunes covered from him on this machine, so if you want to work with Yogibear on this, send him a PM on CSDb..

... 62 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2009-07-01 14:14
GT
Account closed

What ? Is Gropaez or whatever he's called a moderator ? Well, then the one responsible for CSDb should fire him. Or Moonwalk all over him. (It's not a joke).
2009-07-01 14:26
chatGPZ

Quote:
The only posts that should have been here, are from people saying yes, they want to work with yogibear, or give ideas how to do it.

dear rambones, lets see what JSL wrote:

Quote:
so if you want to work with Yogibear on this, send him a PM on CSDb ..

that was a quite clear request as i see it. if i wanted to work on this, i would send him a PM.

indeed, all follow up post were completely unnecessary and pointless offtopic comments unrelated to the original request. and then some of the usual suspects make jokes and try to be funny (and wether they suceed or not is pretty much in the eye of the beholder =P). and, what mace said.

Quote:
What is wrong with this, post #5 written by a moderator, extrapolates the madness, and accelerates it.

i agree. this picture does extrapolate the madness about the whole mj case indeed. thats why i posted it in the first place =P and as much as i respect you and others beeing mj fanboys - please respect that to me the whole thing is... what the picture says.

2009-07-01 15:28
chatGPZ

Quote: What ? Is Gropaez or whatever he's called a moderator ? Well, then the one responsible for CSDb should fire him. Or Moonwalk all over him. (It's not a joke).

yes i am, look what's written under my handle :)

and seriously, moderators post and act by the same rules as everyone else (look at the help page). if you (or anyone else) feel like you should complain about someones, including moderators, behaviour in the forum (or anywhere else on the site), please use the "message to moderators" link on your userpage. (and i mean it)

in the case of moderators this is the one and only way to make the moderation team aware of
a) there are a few users which do not agree with how a certain moderator acts, or how moderation is dealt with in general (and as much as some users will hate it, this is not a problem, because it will always be like this no matter who is moderator and how he will act - someone will disagree)
b) the majority of users doesnt agree with how moderation is dealt with or how a certain moderator acts. in such a case you are totally right, moonwalk all over it and eventually a moderator has to - and will be - fired.
c) the usual suspects do the usual bitching in the forum and the other usual suspects do some contra bitching and everyone is happily bitching and noone complains but does some more bitching instead :=)

so far, there is a strong tendancy to a. that said, there werent any complaints at all now for some time - and none related to this thread either, which somehow makes me think wether c is probably right =)

sorry moloch :)
2009-07-01 15:51
GT
Account closed

Quote: yes i am, look what's written under my handle :)

and seriously, moderators post and act by the same rules as everyone else (look at the help page). if you (or anyone else) feel like you should complain about someones, including moderators, behaviour in the forum (or anywhere else on the site), please use the "message to moderators" link on your userpage. (and i mean it)

in the case of moderators this is the one and only way to make the moderation team aware of
a) there are a few users which do not agree with how a certain moderator acts, or how moderation is dealt with in general (and as much as some users will hate it, this is not a problem, because it will always be like this no matter who is moderator and how he will act - someone will disagree)
b) the majority of users doesnt agree with how moderation is dealt with or how a certain moderator acts. in such a case you are totally right, moonwalk all over it and eventually a moderator has to - and will be - fired.
c) the usual suspects do the usual bitching in the forum and the other usual suspects do some contra bitching and everyone is happily bitching and noone complains but does some more bitching instead :=)

so far, there is a strong tendancy to a. that said, there werent any complaints at all now for some time - and none related to this thread either, which somehow makes me think wether c is probably right =)

sorry moloch :)

OMG. You have to write all that ?
A moderator shouldn't post stupid pictures, and encourage others to generate circus. I'd expect better behaviours from moderators than users. Amen. RIP MJ
2009-07-01 16:07
Moloch

Grope - I knew when posting that it would be deleted shortly after. :D
2009-07-01 16:26
chatGPZ

Quote:
A moderator shouldn't post stupid pictures, and encourage others to generate circus.

i agree, sorry. the whole mj-is-dead case is circus to me already.
2009-07-01 16:36
Scout

Could we now talk about that Twitter-client for the C64?
2009-07-01 16:39
chatGPZ

shutup and make a decent beat-it cover!
:)
2009-07-01 16:41
Scout

Quote: shutup and make a decent beat-it cover!
:)

Well...err...it should have been a surprise but my SIDification of "Ben" is almost finished.

The cover is quite good: I cried all day listening to it.
Previous - 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
Alakran_64
kbs/Pht/Lxt
taper/ΤRIΛD
bexxx
CA$H/TRiAD
Menace/Spaceballs