Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
 Welcome to our latest new user Copperhead ! (Registered 2024-05-08) You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Discussions > Deleted entries
2004-01-27 18:43
midfit
Account closed

Deleted entries

Thanks to some pathetic loser several entries got deleted from the database:

- Powerplant & Doc / Legend
- Excel / Legend
- Hero / Illusion
- Crossbow/Crest
- Excell / Legend
- A-Man / Legend

(Verified by Midfit & Westbam)

- Deus Ex Machina (Demo) by Crest
- Electric / Extend

(Verified by Mermaid)

Some dude seems to be online and is still deleting entries. Users online look as following :

midfit *
iopop/triad *
Westbam/Legend.. *
Perff/No Name *
Phiber *
Nafcom/P.o.L... *
Twoflower/Triad *
ice00 *

... 100 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2004-01-30 10:35
midfit
Account closed

Feeding the troll reminds me on the matter that because of all this 1 votings for him, he actually got into the Top Crackers Charts :)

2004-01-30 11:24
Radar
Account closed

Quote: Feeding the troll reminds me on the matter that because of all this 1 votings for him, he actually got into the Top Crackers Charts :)

And that one voting has been his own one... Great!
2004-01-30 11:46
CreaMD

Quote: And that one voting has been his own one... Great!

You need at least 5 votes here to get into charts. So much about witty comments.

Congrats to 4th place in crackers charts. Who knows how many other crackers your favourite kick-baby had deleted so you could get there.

Repsect

2004-01-30 12:05
Slator

The Elegance/Enigma got wiped out by that lamo too as he was in the top 5 of the cover artists

dwangi: thanks for your support ;-D
2004-01-30 12:56
Radar
Account closed

Quote: You need at least 5 votes here to get into charts. So much about witty comments.

Congrats to 4th place in crackers charts. Who knows how many other crackers your favourite kick-baby had deleted so you could get there.

Repsect

Honestly and actually, you'd better be by getting your ass moved to somewhere else.

If you don't stop your crap immediatly, I'll gladly go for you. We were talking about totally different things and not about lame webmasters, so stick your nose into something you know about. Just recently on IRC I've heard about the rumour, that you should have used Secret Lady's handle in order to get some attention by me. How come that people even said that you were actually claiming to be the 'head' of it? Weird! All I say is, that you better be off from right now and leave us alone. You seriously start to disturb the masters ground on here.
2004-01-30 13:00
midfit
Account closed

Quote: You need at least 5 votes here to get into charts. So much about witty comments.

Repsect

Also if you are using sharp irony here you can't deny that Radar actually cracked games with protections. Many other people who were at some place in the "TOP" Cracker Charts on this place have not even heard that there was something called Timex. Don't be led into some unfair way, also if there is an obvious dislike on both sides :)
2004-01-30 13:04
Westbam
Account closed

Repsect

Dude, honestly I start to wonder what your problem is. We were seriously discussing the problem concerning the database and Secret Man on this topic so I see absolutely no reason for your feeble attempts in flaming Radar once again...

Until now I kept my mouth shut towards your silly replies but if you feel like continueing this shit, you´re more than welcome...
2004-01-30 13:20
Radar
Account closed

@Westbam & Midfit
Thanks for atleast being two of the people with a good point and a sharp eye on here.

@CreaMD
I actually have the guts to say, that I don't deserve any place in the top 10 of the best crackers from the past, but in fact I know that I got more and better skills than you when it comes to cracking games. Anyways... fact is, that you got a personal problem with me and that's just the reason why another flame-war stands in front of the door to CSDB. What's your point? Jealousy? Oh man, you need serious help...
2004-01-30 13:38
TDJ

Charts here don't mean shit anyway, not as long as anonymous downvoting is still permitted. I'd like to be able to exclude my group and its productions from being voted for, saves me a lot of irritation :)
2004-01-30 13:46
CreaMD

Quote: @Westbam & Midfit
Thanks for atleast being two of the people with a good point and a sharp eye on here.

@CreaMD
I actually have the guts to say, that I don't deserve any place in the top 10 of the best crackers from the past, but in fact I know that I got more and better skills than you when it comes to cracking games. Anyways... fact is, that you got a personal problem with me and that's just the reason why another flame-war stands in front of the door to CSDB. What's your point? Jealousy? Oh man, you need serious help...

Guys. What I have said and what you have replied???

...active. Creative. Non-retro. Straigtforward. Sincere. Supportive. Pragmatic. Above the things. Concerning the C64 scene, these words aren't just infertile phrases for me.

While some of you were just elephants in the porcelane shop... the result of your fun is clearly visible on the current state of this database.

Previous - 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
iAN CooG/HVSC
CreaMD/React
Apollyon/ALD
Toggle/Padua
mutetus/Ald ^ Ons
Guests online: 136