Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
 Welcome to our latest new user Copperhead ! (Registered 2024-05-08) You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Discussions > Deleted entries
2004-01-27 18:43
midfit
Account closed

Deleted entries

Thanks to some pathetic loser several entries got deleted from the database:

- Powerplant & Doc / Legend
- Excel / Legend
- Hero / Illusion
- Crossbow/Crest
- Excell / Legend
- A-Man / Legend

(Verified by Midfit & Westbam)

- Deus Ex Machina (Demo) by Crest
- Electric / Extend

(Verified by Mermaid)

Some dude seems to be online and is still deleting entries. Users online look as following :

midfit *
iopop/triad *
Westbam/Legend.. *
Perff/No Name *
Phiber *
Nafcom/P.o.L... *
Twoflower/Triad *
ice00 *

... 100 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2004-01-30 19:28
Earthshaker

Quote: Westbam: Basically you are right about the fact that it's criminal and that actions like these should be reported to ISPs. _IF_ he has a fixed ISP, which is hard to say. There's simply nothing we can do to hit him legally, if he's sitting on a ISDN line and uses call-by-call ISPs.

Well, again, I suggest everybody locks their entries. And for the regular contributors to CSDb who spend quite some time on this thing here, I suggest to do the same: If you've added a complete entry with screenshot, credits and download link, just lock it. Of course this doesn't apply if people only add the name and the screenshot.

Would this be a way you all could live with? I mean, if the responsible persons for a database entry one day pops up and sees "his" entry locked, all it takes is a short email notification to get the control back.

Ignore my other post, had the wrong button. :)

I can live with it, i already asked it before, but nobody seemed to notice it. If this would be the only way to protect the database from further messing up, i say just lock all complete entries. I don't know if the administrators have another option?
2004-01-30 20:35
Mermaid

31: Dumbo (Tom Arne Sorvik)
32: Dunkel Nilsen
101: Wizace

These 3 sceners (all Creators members) are still in the database, and safely locked.
2004-01-30 21:18
CyberBrain
Administrator

Quote: 31: Dumbo (Tom Arne Sorvik)
32: Dunkel Nilsen
101: Wizace

These 3 sceners (all Creators members) are still in the database, and safely locked.

thank you! List updated.

I also saw that the 2 events i thought was deleted are also still in CSDb - their names was just changed a few days ago, aswell. So it looks like it was "only" releases and sceners he deleted.

2004-01-30 21:31
Nafcom

Quote: thank you! List updated.

I also saw that the 2 events i thought was deleted are also still in CSDb - their names was just changed a few days ago, aswell. So it looks like it was "only" releases and sceners he deleted.

Add "Attitude #7" to the list! :-/ ... [...]
2004-01-30 21:58
iopop

Since you seem to be removing stuff from your list ...

9: Bagder (Daniel Stenberg)
46: HBH (Haavar B. Hojem)
54: Janitor (Pär Winzell)
65: Mr Z (Zoltan)
87: Snacky (Sigi Jagott)
103: Yabba (Stefan Burström)
106: Zero The Hero (Haavar B. Hojem)

I added these yesterday and today. Altough the credits and other infos must be restored. I only added what I knew.

15: Booster
33: Equalizer

Booth still here as members of Starlight Game Swapping.

102: Woice (Daniel Oestman)
Handle is changed to "Woise" which is correct.
2004-01-30 22:05
iopop

75: Psy the Hero

added.. sorry for spamming!
2004-01-31 08:56
Earthshaker

55 Wonderland X
Added it.

80 Robert Tan
Is already there.
2004-01-31 11:21
Radar
Account closed

Quote: "But it truely pisses me off when you try to come up with your kind of humour(or whatever you tried to establish on here) while we are seriously thinking how to avoid damages like this again..."

So my kind of humour pisses you off? Check on what I was reacting: "And that one voting has been his own one... Great!" Still pissed off by my humour?

You reacted on the fact, that Secret Man got a lot of votings which say "awfull" and just one vote of 10, which he did by his own I guess. What's wrong with it?

Honestly, we are having better things to do than to read any ironical posts from you. Right now, we are talking about the data which got lost and which has to be added on again. We are trying to discover the missing stuff and all you can do is to pop up and break this threat by just another 'I don't like Radar - and I don't know why'-posts. This is what makes the poeple being pissed off.
2004-01-31 11:21
iopop

Quote: thank you! List updated.

I readded both Horizon and Censor Design. Hopefully that was the only groups removed. But if you could do a similar comparison over groups it would be great.
2004-01-31 13:15
CyberBrain
Administrator

@iopop, earthshaker: thank you both! updated

(maybe i will cut down on my "thank you - list updated" replies from now on.. (due to excess flood) but i will think it :) )
Previous - 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
hedning/G★P
wbochar
zscs
chesser/Nigaz
El Jefe @ X2024
Unlock/Padua/Albion